Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eric

NORTHEAST CHAMPIONSHIP (NEC XIII) Dec 1st & 2nd -- IN PHILADELPHIA PA -- The Family Reunion.

Additionally, legitimate question, how would the hotel feel about me walking around with a snake?

The actual fuck is wrong with you.

Additionally, legitimate question, how would the hotel feel about me walking around with a snake?

You don't have the balls to do this...

Please do this, it would make my fucking day to see it happen!

Good luck, everyone.

Well....Who am I kidding. Good luck only people that play my characters. If you fail the team I'm burning the team jersey for your failure.

Do not look like the Jets.

I'll be signing up for that. Also, Brandon, are you talking about walking from the bus station to NEC, or to the Copbanana thing, cuz bro I'll drive you if you need it. What's your situation right now?

Lich in Hazama cosplay complete with snake

I don't know if Lich has enough hands to be carrying that table + stick and a snake around everywhere.

That seems like quite a hassle.

Oh ya, I've got space in my room for Saturday night, talk to me in person at the event if you're in need and if I like you you can crash there for free.

I don't know if Lich has enough hands to be carrying that table + stick and a snake around everywhere.

Pffft, he'll let the snake wrap itself around his/her neck while he does his thing. When he starts losing a match, the snake will choke him/her, giving a whole another meaning to the term "choke".

Now if only I had the money to attend this event. Maybe next year I'll start going to majors D:

Moy, hit up Frosty Faustings man. It's here in Chicago so travel isn't gonna be as bad as it would be if you were to go to NEC. If December 29th is too soon, I'd suggest making plans for Final Round in ATL.

I'll think about it but I hate traveling during the winter season lol. I'll start going to majors next year as soon as spring begins and I get completely settled down. I'll also only be going to events that feature BB. I don't really care about other games that much but I might learn me some GG if I find the motivation for it.

walk from the megabus station/30th to copabanana isn't bad at all, I've done it dozens of times at varying hours, most of the property you walk through is colleges anyway

not to say that shit won't happen, but it's better than half of philly

just don't walk north of market street

:ballAI::ballAI::ballAI:

I just realized that it's in the same area as U Penn.... where my brother goes for college ololololololololol

I'll be signing up for that. Also, Brandon, are you talking about walking from the bus station to NEC, or to the Copbanana thing, cuz bro I'll drive you if you need it. What's your situation right now?

!!!!

SNAKE

what kind what kind what kind what kind what kind what kind

I fucking love snakes

Me either, especially since he'll be in my hotel room, might get noisy in there.

Everyone from Montreal is getting violated it seems.

The east coast hospitality.

Here I am, being called an old man already, utter sadness.

You're not too old, they're too young.

Bunch of whipper snappers!

*shakes fist*