Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eric

NORTHEAST CHAMPIONSHIP (NEC XIII) Dec 1st & 2nd -- IN PHILADELPHIA PA -- The Family Reunion.

So is their no pre-reg for Guilty Gear? Just curious, cause I am really coming just to hang out and play GG. Or do I just sign up for it at the door?

Guess I should of been playing Persona this whole time.

Listen up everyone there are only 20 rooms left at the Sheraton suites 20 that's IT. Please use the link to book you room there. It should cost no more than $10 to get back and forth from the Sheraton to the holiday Inn. Plus I will be posting info about Nec 13 taxi services again fast and cheap.

I'm guessing we're good on set ups for the venue for P4/BB?

I'm bringing a set up for my room anyway for casuals so I can set it down at the venue if needed.

Also, I'll have some free space in my room for Saturday night so talk to me there in person if you're needing a place to stay for the night(if I know you).

You guys need to make it out Friday. We're want to get a Kumite going with all the Japanese players and YOU MUST BE THERE.

So... still need a room. I promise I won't bite! Just trying to stay safe here... I'll have plenty of funds the day of the event, but I can't book one now.

Please? I need something, anything will do :/

I know a guy who bought a room, he might still be looking for people to crash in it.

Can't find where he posted his info though...

So... still need a room. I promise I won't bite! Just trying to stay safe here... I'll have plenty of funds the day of the event, but I can't book one now.

Please? I need something, anything will do :/

I'll send you a PM :)

I have a ps3 with asus montitor and p4a/bb as well. Can get GG off of jp psn if you need a set up for that

Bring anything you can to help lightl! I think we're good on GG setups, but having another never hurts.

All I care about is Guilty Gear and I'll pretty much only be there Saturday (assuming anything on Sunday is running later in the day). What can I expect to be going down on Saturday? I'd really love to come but I can't justify it if all the GG shit is on Sunday.

All singles for GG/BB/P4A will be on Saturday.

Depending on time we might have to do top 8 for Persona Sunday.

GG teams = Sunday, if at all.

Ill be around all Saturday and Sunday, Ill need a team if this goes down!

I finished everything. See you Saturday. Can't make it friday because my uncle wants me to work before I leave. :'(

But hey, I'm prepared. Reserved my hotel stay since September, pre-reg since October, plan my Bus Trip just now.

See Y'all December 1.