Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eric

NORTHEAST CHAMPIONSHIP (NEC XIII) Dec 1st & 2nd -- IN PHILADELPHIA PA -- The Family Reunion.

GGAC+: St1ckBuG(x1) Amadeous(x1) Circuitous (x1) Troll Badguy (x1) Brandino(x1) shtkn(x1) Canada(x4) lightl(x1) Total: 11

Notes: GGAC+ will be on PS3. If you cannot supply a PS3 system with the Japanese version of the game please let me know so I can take you off the list. Please bring an HDMI cable if you are bringing a PS3. Circ is the exception to this. I will bring cables for you if you can't Circ.

I have component and standard cables I can bring, so hooking up to a CRT shouldn't be an issue. That said, bring them anyway, because I'm a forgetful person and a backup is always nice.

Also, I see you've counted me as a copy of GG - will people be playing on it? If not, I think I can work with Ama to get the copy I have onto someone else's PS3 so we can make use of it.

Also also, I'm probably not entering anything but GG, so I'd like to volunteer to help out with pools and/or the stream.

If I'm only playing gear can I get by with a spectator pass? Didn't see it on the "Choose your tournaments" page

"There will be a $20 spectator fee for anyone who would just like to watch and play casuals. Spectator fee will be charged at the door on both Saturday and Sunday."

Can we register at the door, seem to have an issue with my CC even tho my information are perfect and the money being clearly in the card it still tells me I cannot use this card for the transaction.

"There will be a $20 spectator fee for anyone who would just like to watch and play casuals. Spectator fee will be charged at the door on both Saturday and Sunday."

sorry, gear tournaments

This is looking like what is going to happen, but nothing is set in stone yet, not even a time.

Everyone should start planning how they're getting there Friday night though just in case everything goes through:

Holiday Inn Philadelphia-Stadium

900 Packer Avenue

Philadelphia, PA 19148

Copabanana

4000 Spruce Street,

Philadelphia, PA 19104

Alright so i'll just head straight to the hotel then and then figure everything out from there.

Volunteers

Brackets: superscience, shtkn, Daiandoh, Rei, LordKnight

Stream: superscience, Rayza, Kurushii(?), logichole

Notes: People who run brackets are volunteering to run a few pools. Pools will be small 16 man brackets. I don't need you all day but it would be nice if you could run a few pools for me throughout the day. People who will help me with the stream will be responsible for running the stream. This means you will have to adjust sound levels, switch between what game is being streamed and also know how to work the panel writer to show who is playing. Once again, I don't need you to help me ALL DAY, but an hour here or there would be nice.

Let me know if you want to volunteer. I can't guarantee you'll get a T-shirt, but I will treat you to a drink later that night.

Thanks again guys. 1 week away!

You know me and brackets. I'll be playing in GG against some better judgment, not in anything else Saturday though.

Also Alan if you need help with pools or the stream let me know, I'll be entering stuff, but I don't think I'll be in any of the brackets for long. I'll be at the copabanana on friday too, what time would be good to show up?

I have component and standard cables I can bring, so hooking up to a CRT shouldn't be an issue. That said, bring them anyway, because I'm a forgetful person and a backup is always nice.

Also, I see you've counted me as a copy of GG - will people be playing on it? If not, I think I can work with Ama to get the copy I have onto someone else's PS3 so we can make use of it.

Also also, I'm probably not entering anything but GG, so I'd like to volunteer to help out with pools and/or the stream.

At this point I won't really need GG on it. Lots of people coming through with setups for it. It'll help as a desync station though.

Friday night we will be having an event at the Copabanana on Spruce street.

Start time: 8PM

End time: 1AM

Cover Charge: $5

Address:

Copabanana

4000 Spruce Street

Philadelphia, PA 19104

Games: BB, GG, P4A, MBCC

Facebook Event: http://www.facebook.com/events/483072865049351/

We will have setups for casuals and any special events that people want to run. This is a nice restaurant with a bar, so please come hungry and buy some drinks while you're at it. If you're not 21 don't worry, that just means you cannot drink any alcohol.

Please come through guys, this will be a good chance to hang out with Dora, Souji and Kirisame before the tournament starts Saturday. We're also planning on doing a regional 5v5 and some kumite's. Let's get this amazing weekend off to an epic start! Eric helped make this happen so show him some love and support the scene!

If it's too much of a hassle don't bother. I don't want people breaking their stuff trying to get it down.

I'll bring the Super Slim PS3 w/JP GGAC and 1 Blazblue CSEX.

At this point I won't really need GG on it. Lots of people coming through with setups for it. It'll help as a desync station though.

That works.

~A ton of amazing news~

It starts @ 8PM? I can most definitely make it as long as my roomates for the room I'm staying in show up on time. If this does becomes an issue, can I drop off my stuff in someone's room so I can go to this event?

BTW, I arrive in Philly @ 6PM.

Alan if you need help running anything, I'm not entering any tournaments. I will otherwise be glad to provide Persona commentary.

It starts @ 8PM? I can most definitely make it as long as my roomates for the room I'm staying in show up on time. If this does becomes an issue, can I drop off my stuff in someone's room so I can go to this event?

BTW, I arrive in Philly @ 6PM.

i'll most likely be there early or around that time as well. if you need to you can.