Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eric

NORTHEAST CHAMPIONSHIP (NEC XIII) Dec 1st & 2nd -- IN PHILADELPHIA PA -- The Family Reunion.

i'll most likely be there early or around that time as well. if you need to you can.

Cool. If I'm having issues, I'll try to hit you up and let you know my status.

Accepting all son and daughter applications :)

LOL. If someone needs to be claimed that's under 21, I can help out too.

I'm a responsible adult, you can trust me...

post-10461-13951517238_thumb.jpg

I had to do it...

Who wants to be my imouto

me me me

but who was imouto ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

me me me

Little Kaqn I will take watch in your father's stead. Now be a good An-chan to Dsmoove.

On a serious note, I am willing to help chaperone my fellow anime children.

me me me

im already your dad at tournaments

It's cool I'm an adult/teetotaler. I'll watch over all the young'uns.

*high fives*

Me too! :D

Also I'm down to be a chaperone of whoever needs one. Anything fo' my animu pals.

Things seem to be working out fairly well, good thing this was mentioned now instead of the day of the event. It's cool to see everybody's tossing out a helping hand.

It's cool I'm an adult/teetotaler. I'll watch over all the young'uns.

You're also my DD after I get back from picking up Sanoshi and Spirit Juice.

Thanks buddy <3

Friday night we will be having an event at the Copabanana on Spruce street.

Start time: 8PM

End time: 1AM

Cover Charge: $5

Address:

Copabanana

4000 Spruce Street

Philadelphia, PA 19104

Games: BB, GG, P4A, MBCC

Facebook Event: http://www.facebook.com/events/483072865049351/

We will have setups for casuals and any special events that people want to run. This is a nice restaurant with a bar, so please come hungry and buy some drinks while you're at it. If you're not 21 don't worry, that just means you cannot drink any alcohol.

Please come through guys, this will be a good chance to hang out with Dora, Souji and Kirisame before the tournament starts Saturday. We're also planning on doing a regional 5v5 and some kumite's. Let's get this amazing weekend off to an epic start! Eric helped make this happen so show him some love and support the scene!

Sounds like this'll be the place to go for casuals Friday Night.

Under 21 have to be with a adult after 10pm Alan.

Does this have to be a family member, or can I babysit my underage friends?

Is there any practical way to get from the hotel to the Copabanana without having a car? Google Maps has it at about 45 minutes via public transportation and it's about a four and a half mile walk.

I'm driving some folks over and back to the hotel afterwards. Don't exactly how much room I'll have but I could always try to fit some extra fools in!

What console will Guilty Gear be run on this year? This thread says PS3 (although it won't be out on PSN in the U.S. until December 4th) and the Shoryuken.com thread says PS2.

I think running it on Xbox 360 would make the most sense for now. Not many people bring PS2 sticks, but plenty of people have 360 or dual modded sticks.

What console will Guilty Gear be run on this year? This thread says PS3 (although it won't be out on PSN in the U.S. until December 5th) and the Shoryuken.com thread says PS2.

I think running it on Xbox 360 would make the most sense for now. Not many people bring PS2 sticks, but plenty of people have 360 or dual modded sticks.

Answered earlier in the thread. PS3; plenty of people are bringing their PS3 with the JP version of GGAC+, and it's completely identical and playable to the US version.