Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eric

NORTHEAST CHAMPIONSHIP (NEC XIII) Dec 1st & 2nd -- IN PHILADELPHIA PA -- The Family Reunion.

Time to get bodied by school, but before that, shoutouts.

Shoutouts to all my friends who made it out and those I met and didn't meet.

Shoutouts to training mode and auto correct wild throw.

Shoutouts to Mondays in the room I stayed in.

Shoutouts to Guymam and his obsession with gay sex.

Shoutouts to the Japanese players, the conversations I had with them and Dora in high heels. Also shoutouts to the dollar Dora earned from me.

Shoutouts to Kaeru for being potable and asking me not to play BB but instead GG. Shoutouts to Lady Kaeru for respecting my respect for the importance of hygiene and morning showers.

Shoutouts to all the gear I played and the people I played with.

Shoutouts to being a scumbag with Alz.

Shoutouts to getting locked out of Top 8 GG once again.

Shoutouts to having class 2 hours after getting off of my bus back home.

See you all next time. Time to go on my training arc... or something.

i wasn't in the anime room much but i have to say that your event was impressive, alan. considering the size of persona it went pretty efficiently. i just wish that this many people played outside of tourneys over here lol. anyways, i'm now inspired to pick bb and gg up again.

I CAN'T VIEW IIITT

I sent you a Friend Request on FB, add me and I'll tag you bro. BTW, I'll send you that picture I took for you after my classes are done.

#LeonilforRagnaMod2016

LOL! Funny you should mention that.

Shoutouts to Kirisame for saying Leonil was the best US Ragna he saw at NEC. Also to Dora for saying this to Leonil:

Leonil: Am I strong, or Fish?

Dora: Strong, very strong.

Leonil: Really? What do I need to do to get stronger?

Dora: Play another Character!

Not even trolling.

I CAN'T VIEW IIITT

Oh? If you have FB you should be able to view it. Also did you get back home safely? When Shin brought you back to the room I didn't hear that he said it was you! I just heard the story and I was like yoooo of course! Sorry if our room was a mess :<

Shoutouts to Kirisame for saying Leonil was the best US Ragna he saw at NEC.

Really? I asked him in Japanese before he got up and he said he was strong, not the strongest and then we laughed.

Shoutouts to the very few people I got the chance to talk to during this wonderful event.

Shoutouts to Kirisame for double burst baiting me and crushing my delusions that I'd get out of BB Pool 3 lol.

Anti-Shoutouts to my weak constitutions not letting me enjoy this event to the fullest.

Shoutouts to Shoutouts.

I'll do my full shoutouts later, all I can say is that I got trolled the whole weekend at NEC hahaha. Oh and hold dem 5 bucks Biscuts :3

I'll do my full shoutouts later, all I can say is that I got trolled the whole weekend at NEC hahaha. Oh and hold dem 5 bucks Biscuts :3

Dodged me all weekend, how dare you. :(

Shoutouts to being the only American Ragna in the BB tourney. Lieutenant dodged like a bitch.

As if we expected him to really show up.

Also, get a haircut, hippy.

Shoutouts to you for providing one of the most hype moments dodging Asura with BK and then dropping the combo afterwards.

I was so proud and so sad at the same time.

Oh and this tweet "I was told to do a @TheSpiritJuice combo, and I did it! I got perfected and didn't even land a hit on block! " good shit.

I lost every 1 round side bet. U.S isn't THAT bad afterall? Lol

:$

Shoutouts to OG's reppin GG..

Shoutouts to New Blood still lacking those fundamentals...

Shoutouts to ATM's and no cashback...

Shoutouts to WC not in any top 8 singles minus apologyman and ricky o in top 4 ae...

Way to make me proud fam... <3 :3

ALSO SHOUTOUTS TO KYO WHO THOUGHT HE KNEW THE CHIPP MATCHUP AND PLAYED IT AS IF HE COULDNT MAKE A MISTAKE! CMON BRO!!!!!!!!!! WE GOT NO CHIPPS HERE FOR THE PAST 8 YEARS WHY!? WHAT YEAR IS THIS!>!>!>:E>Q#PTJQPGTI

How do you actually go about having solid fundamentals faster than you would get them by just playing the game a lot... It's been nagging at me for like the whole past month ;_;

As if we expected him to really show up.

Also, get a haircut, hippy.

Shoutouts to you for providing one of the most hype moments dodging Asura with BK and then dropping the combo afterwards.

I was so proud and so sad at the same time.

Oh and this tweet "I was told to do a @TheSpiritJuice combo, and I did it! I got perfected and didn't even land a hit on block! " good shit.

Right after I BKed I was like "Okay, now I...wait...fuck, I don't play this game."

I'll get a haircut right after school stops bodying me for the semester.

How long until I get banned???

Oh? If you have FB you should be able to view it. Also did you get back home safely? When Shin brought you back to the room I didn't hear that he said it was you! I just heard the story and I was like yoooo of course! Sorry if our room was a mess :<

yeah thanks for that! i weaseled my way home in the oddest way possible then i went to bed. hahahaha nah it's cool my room was like that at some point with food.

Shoutouts to OG's reppin GG..

Shoutouts to ATM's and no cashback...

Shoutouts to WC not in any top 8 singles minus apologyman and ricky o in top 4 ae...

Way to make me proud fam... <3 :3

ALSO SHOUTOUTS TO KYO WHO THOUGHT HE KNEW THE CHIPP MATCHUP AND PLAYED IT AS IF HE COULDNT MAKE A MISTAKE! CMON BRO!!!!!!!!!! WE GOT NO CHIPPS HERE FOR THE PAST 8 YEARS WHY!? WHAT YEAR IS THIS!>!>!>:E>Q#PTJQPGTI

I got top 8 too and i'm WC >_>

Right after I BKed I was like "Okay, now I...wait...fuck, I don't play this game."

I'll get a haircut right after school stops bodying me for the semester.

lol whatever. Your hair looks great, and I'm not just saying that cause it's about how mine looks <_<

Shoutouts to everyone who played or talked with me over the weekend, which wasn't enough and it was my fault. No possible way I could remember everyone because I'm bad at that anyway, but I had such a good time. This was pretty much my first major since practically all I did at EVO was hang out with Denver guys lol. I'll fail less and be less awkward next time (hopefully FR?) hahaha

Special shoutouts to...

St1ckbug, the Japanese players, etc. of course

Omen and Braver for being great roomies.

Montreal for holding it down to the end.

Eshi, I know we didn't talk that much but I learned a lot watching you and you got me hype for Liz again.

Also, I laughed way too hard when I passed a shop on the way to downtown called "Maggie's Puff Stuff." It was just a couple blocks from a street called Federal and reminded me of all the silly pot shops back home (particularly...on Federal). Good stuff.

@Scottie: You mentioned me twice. :3

@5A: Yeah, next major I go and share a room w/ others I'll try to bring an inflatable mattress or something. >_>

Aight let's go.

Shoutouts to:

NEC, great tournament great experience. Shoutouts to Big E for running it and giving anime its space. Double shoutouts to Big E for recovering my PS3 when I was too stupid to get it Saturday night.

St1ckBuG da gawd. Setting us up, streaming, running brackets, paying up front for everyone to get into Copa Banana 'cuz no one remembered there was a cover charge, getting JP here, just being godlike in general.

Guilty Gear for being the best game ever.

Room 308 shoutouts.

Amadeous - for sponsoring me and being godlike and all that other shit.

Troll Badguy - for being godlike, wrecking my ass with Sol and Order Sol. Definite improvement since SJ, no question.

Brandino - I hear you like futa now, good shit. :3 Nah but seriously, always good to see/play you.

Sanoshi - for being the most adorable shit-talker I've ever seen. Your commentary is on another level, and I am super sad we never got to sit down and play.

Severin - for being handsome. Shoutouts to regret.

Guymam - it was sorta weird finding out that your account had a real person behind it. You're as big a troll in real life.

DaiAndOh - great to meet you again, good work with the brackets. Wish we could've played more casuals, but you were understandable busy.

Canada shoutouts. You guys get your own section.

Kaeru, Brice, Kirbster, Level5Chan, pochp, Bibiquadium, any names I'm forgetting.

You guys are all amazing, at all times. I will do everything in my power to make it to MAD.

Kaeru, your kindness, patience, friendliness, humility, and understanding are beyond anything I've seen in another human being. You're amazing to play and to hang out with. Stay godlike.

Brice, your Potemkin and your futa power level are equally strong. That first-to-ten was too funny. Shoutouts to Futabu.

Level5Chan, sorry I keep forgetting your face, dude. I feel awful about it still. Glad to meet you again, though.

To the rest of you, say godlike, I'll hopefully see you all again soon.

Tournament shoutouts.

Senkei - if I had to get sent to loser's by anyone, at least it was the grand champion. Good shit, glad to have met you.

Sophisticat - Your Slayer was pretty good, keep it up. We need more GG players.

Mynus - too strong. Too strong. Nice to meet you.

A few special shoutouts.

Braver - great to meet you. Thanks for the JJBA and GG matches, gotta level up my B.Pol!

Mr. Biscuits - I remembered the Mr. this time. Thanks for the matches. How you gonna let me mash PB during your blockstrings though?

shtkn and Spirit Juice - exactly as godlike as I expected.

SKD and Cirno - great to see you guys again. Stay anime.

MashThat5A - you handsome bastard. Great to meet you.

Jourdal - WHY DIDN'T WE PLAY GG.

ShinSyn - WHY DIDN'T WE PLAY GG.

Leonil - WHY DIDN'T WE PLAY GG. Wait did we play GG? I forget. I remember accidentally using you as a pillow though.

Axis - always a good time with you around.

Ludwig Van - aaaaa it was awesome to meet you, stay godlike.

Silent Shinobi - Thanks for the matches, and thanks for being fun to troll. Never touch a man's cane.

Greats and ZomB - good to see you again, sorry we couldn't hang out more.

lightl - Nice meeting you, even though it took me forever to realize who you were.

Lich - I think you're the only person who recognized me first lol. Great to meet you again.

DerQ - Nice to meet you. No hard feelings about the infraction, haha.

Everyone who dropped by, or that I dropped in on, for casuals.

Light Nazgul, Genstov, Zoob, Orona, Iora, FlameIce, faultydefense, A3Religion, qwerty, Chrome Homura, Alzarath, ScottieYosh

Special shoutouts to faultydefense for hanging out with us all weekend, being awesome and giving much-needed Venom experience. Really nice to meet you.

Shoutouts to A3R for being way cooler (and better) than I expected, good shit reading comprehension.

qwerty, so glad you can make it out. I keep looking at the keyboard when I type your name because I'm retarded.

Shoutouts to ScottieYosh for listing me alongside Senkei and Marlin even though his Potemkin's better than mine. Great to meet you, glad we could get casuals in. Shoulda done mirrors, though! Ask Brice, he knows what true hype is!

Chromura, you're a helluva cool guy and it was really nice meeting you, thanks for the games.

Alz, wish we coulda played more, my Testament matchup is hella weak.

People I met, but sadly didn't get to spend much time with.

Zidane, Xie, Dacidbro, Lord Knight, Fubarduck, DC, Huey, Biter, Woof, bellreisa, spineshark, Fluck...

You guys are all awesome, nice to finally meet you.

Huey if you ever change your mind about learning Pot let me know. Shoutouts to GG story mode chats at Yakitori Boy, too.

Shoutouts to Dacidbro for reversing my perception of him in just a few sentences.

Also I forgot a bunch of names since the weekend (hell I forgot a bunch of names during the weekend) so I'm really sorry if I've left you out.

People I didn't get to see and am sad because of this.

BatousaiJ, Tone, SenXXi, BlueLink, VR-Raiden, CrimsonDisaster all the Florida guys, all the West Coast guys, all the AH3 and Poverty players I should've visited but didn't ;~; maybe next time.

I probably forgot some people. I swore I was gonna bring a notebook or something to this event, but of course I forgot. :v:

Can't wait for the next tournament.

shoutouts to everyone i met over the weekend, new and old faces! it was great meeting strong players from across the country, I will do my best to get even stronger!

thank you based St1ckbug for running such a gdlk event and for sponsoring the JP to get out here. thank you Kurushii for running a great stream!

and additional shoutouts to all the TOs!

Shoutouts to St1ckBuG, Xie, Kurushii, DaiandOh and all the other TOs/Volunteers for making this whole thing a success. Without them none of this could have happened

Hotel - Being able to hold 14 people at night and costing me 9 dollars split among everyone #poverty

Japan - For bodying everyone's shit for free

Cirno, SKD, Jourdal, DigiOps - Hanging out with you guys was sweet, Dikembe Mutombo is a god

Cirno - For making me realize that I actually like BB, and that I should pick it back up and play the damn game

MashThat5a - Good shit not getting astraled by Dora... and then remembering that you don't play this game and fucking up

AXIS - For telling me I'm not a real nigga

Circuitous - I'm not banned! But it was nice to meet you though we didn't get to talk much

Kaeru - Sad we didn't get to hang out more ;__;

Brice - Your anime levels are so fucking high I don't know how to match that shit

Kirbster - We finally played casuals! I'm going to use the EC option select and say I haven't played Blazblue since SJ :< But I really want to play BB moore so hopefully I'll be actually somewhat competent!

Level5Chan - We... didn't play casuals still =___= How could this happen D:

Huey - I didn't realize you played marvel! We should probably play at some point for good times with the crack

VR-Raiden - It was nice meeting you! Work on that Akihiko matchup :<

LK - Representing America and placing the highest in P4A and BB

Me - for getting bodied by traffic and not making it Friday night and dying in the stream corner on Saturday

OnegaiRokuchan - For signing up (!?) and never showing up

Better late than never. Shoutouts to:

-St1ckbug for providing me, Axis, and Antwan the ride to the venue. Much appreciated, man.

-DC for being a bro and ACTUALLY REMEMBERING my name.

-Everyone that referred to me as "That MI/midwest Yosuke player" the entire weekend. I'm not mad about it, honest.

-Everyone that kicked my ass in casuals

-My fellow Yosuke brethren BatousaiJ (totally thought you were black or something) and Ehrik. Nice meeting you guys! I'll try my best to get stronger!

-Dacidbro for getting bodied by a B-tier player from an irrelevant state.

-Room 720 for being so friggin' strong.

-Everyone at the Copabanana. That pre-game event was too good!

-Japan for making the trip, good shit fellas.

-Lich for helping me confirm that I picked the right BB character in Hazama.

-Shinsyn and ChosenNinja. Good seeing you guys again. Can't wait to body you guys at Frosty Faustings!

-Big E for running one hell of a tournament.

Overall my first EC/Big-E tournament was awesome! Can't wait to go to the next one!