Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eric

NORTHEAST CHAMPIONSHIP (NEC XIII) Dec 1st & 2nd -- IN PHILADELPHIA PA -- The Family Reunion.

I need help with consoles, games and monitors again. You guys made Summer Jam do-able, but this time around I'm expecting more entrants for every game. I'm also anticipating that the GG re-release on next generation consoles isn't terrible, so we will probably end up using it for tournaments (though this could change if it's deemed unplayable). If it makes you feel any better, we will have more room this time around as well since we moved to a new venue!

What does this mean? I need more stuff than I did for Summer Jam.

-I'm going to need ASUS VH236H (or equivalent) monitors.

-I'm going to need PS3's with copies of BlazBlue Extend, Persona, and the GuiltyGear AC+ re-release.

Eric is always generous and helps us out when we need it, but I like taking the least amount of equipment from him as possible because there are other groups of players that bring absolute shit to help out (read: Capcom). Help make NEC run smoother by bringing some equipment to help out! The more equipment we have, the faster things will run. This will give you more time for casuals, food, and FUN.

List of Equipment:

St1ckBuG: 1xPS3, 1xMonitor, 1xBBEX, 1xP4U, 1xGGAC+

I'll be bringing everything you listed.

Sure, why not. I'll even preemptively accept A3R's challenge, which puts me at two.

You learn quick. ;)

Alan I'll be buying an Asus monitor JUST so I'll have something to bring to NEC, so I'll be bringing that + PS3 + all games.

I'll check with the rest of my room to see if we'll have anything else.

EDIT: okay fuck it here's my list I'll update it as I know more:

Amadeous: 1xPS3, 1xMonitor, 1xGGAC+, 1xP4U, 1xBBEX

Circuitous: 1xPS3, 1xGGAC+, 1xP4U

Troll Badguy: 1xPS3, 1xGGAC+, 1xBBEX

Thanks Alan.

Alan you guys will have your own screen.

I don't know how much has been said about this but, Norcal Install will be sending the winner of our tournament in November to NEC. That only includes the plane ticket, but we're hoping to have a good presence there.

I would also like to talk to a person from NEC (Which I hear is Stickbug) about possibly doing more player-related things like this and some possibilities for P4U.

As for my own attendance, we'll see. Maybe I'll be @TravelingRice.

Alan I'll be buying an Asus monitor JUST so I'll have something to bring to NEC, so I'll be bringing that + PS3 + all games.

I'll check with the rest of my room to see if we'll have anything else.

EDIT: okay fuck it here's my list I'll update it as I know more:

Amadeous: 1xPS3, 1xMonitor, 1xGGAC+, 1xP4U, 1xBBEX

Circuitous: 1xPS3, 1xGGAC+, 1xP4U

Troll Badguy: 1xPS3, 1xGGAC+, 1xBBEX

Ama, Circ, and Luis! Thanks again guys! You helped out at Summer Jam and this time is no different!

I don't know how much has been said about this but, Norcal Install will be sending the winner of our tournament in November to NEC. That only includes the plane ticket, but we're hoping to have a good presence there.

I would also like to talk to a person from NEC (Which I hear is Stickbug) about possibly doing more player-related things like this and some possibilities for P4U.

As for my own attendance, we'll see. Maybe I'll be @TravelingRice.

Yeah, let me know what's up Chun. Send me a PM through here or hit me up on twitter @St1ckBuG.

I can bring a PS3/BB/GGAC+/P4A and my Asus if Delta will allow it on the plane (never flew w/ my Asus before)

To be honest, if you're flying I wouldn't want you bringing anything outside of your arcade stick (or pad). When I ask for help with equipment I usually aim it at people that are driving (read: local). Airport security and checked baggage are always a bitch. I don't want stuff getting lost, broken, or taken away.

Pretty much: if you're flying, don't worry about bringing anything ridiculous because I don't want your stuff getting bodied in the process of traveling.

If you really want to bring stuff then go right ahead, I can't stop you. But just know that you're taking a big risk with trying to fly with that kind of stuff.

Thanks Alan.

Alan you guys will have your own screen.

Wait, does that mean I got a projector too?!?!?!?

Ama, Circ, and Luis! Thanks again guys! You helped out at Summer Jam and this time is no different!

I'm just so happy I won't have to carry a CRT up and down the stairs 10 times. ;u;

Wait, does that mean I got a projector too?!?!?!?

Did you need a projector? I can possible borrow one, its not that much of a hassle to take it on a plane. Let me know and I will try to get it.

All this sponsorship almost makes me want to drop a pot bonus for GG.

I think I need to figure out my funds first.