Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zakuta Asura

[^C] Baiken [STRAT]

Hi Fellas, I just got back into the fold. I'm finally about to grab a copy of the US release of AC. Aside from some random training mode, I havnt played this game at all yet and all I noticed was this is the best Baiken in some time, perhaps the best since X or XX but anyway. Link me to some vids! I'm interested in the new setups and as always, this looping of dust of course.

there's a very helpful guide that Hellmonkey wrote, which is also STICKIED, below this thread, so once you get your copy of AC, read and learn from that guide.

okies, it's just been gotten. haha just tryin to insight hype ^^ thankies Baikens remind me of all that is right with this world.

Maybe shit short invincibility like A.B.A bloodpack, cause i sure used lots sakura noFRC (i suck, woot) and got hit in the face plenty ;/

the frame data is based on the GG mook, which is old and had lots of mistakes/missing info. (according to the complete guide) Sakura is not only strike invincible from frames 1-19, but also above-the-knees invincible from frames 39-50. (Sakura is 51 frames in total, just to give some context.)

you'd have to buy it from a Japanese book store, or maybe from SoftBank Creative's online store?