Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zakuta Asura

[^C] Baiken [STRAT]

AC was fun. Didn't get to figure much stuff out except colors but it was fun. EDIT: Oh yeah, I couldn't for the life of me figure out what I was doing wrong until the game was removed but I just couldn't adjust to well to her new properties on tatami and the dustloop lol. Fun game.

The new youzansen FRC is extremely hard to hit, and even harder to apply. I dont' see it being used too much.

They finally added that? I had no idea.

Yeah, probably won't be used too much. I don't do YSZ into tatami dustloop that often anyways.

The only use I can think of is an instant overhead into j.HS or j.K, you can't use the slash button to FRC it because the FRC is so quick it registers the slash as input for the move, so you have to use punch, kick, and HS

The only use I can think of is an instant overhead into j.HS or j.K, you can't use the slash button to FRC it because the FRC is so quick it registers the slash as input for the move, so you have to use punch, kick, and HS

Kind of like Johnny's FRC when you do 623 S. You can FRC before Divine Blade, but if you FRC with slash, you get Divine Blade and not the other FRC before it. It's annoying.

It seems almost better to just do the YSZ to get the JC after and then put out S or airgrab.

Youzansen (FRC) -> j.HS wouldn't be good IMO cause.. you can't really combo after that unless you score a counter hit. And don't tell me j.HS -> tatami because you have to hit j.HS at a very tall height in order for the tatami to come out. YZS (FRC) -> j.K, wouldn't work too IMO, IIRC, that guy would tech if you only did a j.K.. but hey how does a YZS (FRC) -> IAD.S -> j.P -> j.K sounds?

Yes, you can combo j.HS low in the air when they're ducking. j.K would launch, and you could land and depending on distance 5P, 5S, or just jump and j.P to continue the combo. Youzansen FRC air dash from the front is useless, you might as well iad, unless you do what I had thought up earlier, crossup youzansen air backdash as a crossup overhead and j.S j.P j.K to launch, but that is RIDICULOUSLY hard.

there's soo much gimmick potential for YSZ FRC, it's killing me yall saying what yall saying, it's such an awesome setup, and I think it'd be possible to do j.HS YSZ (FRC) j.S-D AD j.S-D type of shite, yall gotta think about it :D NIGGA AMPED (fucked other characters, I'm rockin my bitch in AC, so be ready)

i still dont see potential w/ a frc yz, like hell monkey said you use it as a 50/50 if you frc it and jc hs your placed higher in the air and you can see it coming. which leads to blocking. if you could do it and fell straight to the ground it would be a good throw set up. but other then that i really dont see it being good. ....well iad but that would be hard to do. so i dont know. but its official its in the game??

yall gotta have some imagination with it, you are prolly able to do some funny things like jump in j.P-S-D (blocked, FRC) j.S YSZ (FRC) AD tatami, I'm just spit balling, what I am saying, it's a good thing to have, it's a tick throw, do air combo j.S YSZ (FRC) air throw, or you could do some shite like 2D (KD) jump tatami FRC AD YSZ (FRC) (non crossup) fall j.HS land 5HS - tatami j.P-S-D , or there might be a way to do TK YSZ FRC j.K JC j.HS falling tatami, or something like that, people hate but realize there's potential there, that's what I'm saying... we ain't scratched the surface yet ;)

Maruken was playing around with it, for the most part unsuccessful. It's really hard to do, BTW. He did low j.P youzansen FRC/land mixup, and it was extremely easy to see.. The one way he did try to use it on Machabo, which would have been really cool, is to instant overhead combo for 25%, with TK youzansen straight to j.P which would go to j.K for the launch... but it whiffed. Not to mention it's 4 frames slower coming out than a normal TK youzansen.

I'd say you're better off using it in combos after j.H, if doing that even works (like IAD -> j.H -> Youzansen -> FRC -> combo). Maybe you can also continue pressure with it using 6P to start. From what I've seen, the little pop back in the air means that the technique does have some potential. I'll have to work with it when I get the game ~ _ ~

why must everyone hate so hard, most peoples don't have it yet and yall are already shitting in peoples cereal, how bout ya hold your tongue, and try and add something strat wise, cause there is a lot of potential for an air feign for Baiken, yall just gotta make it your own, ya know? (also, damn)

yeah sean i told them that like months ago, and everyone's vagina is still flappin in the wind about bullshit they don't even know. when every shitty player is eating some unexpected yzn frc mixup maybe they'll shut up for a few minutes CHICAGO TALKS SHIT MOFUGGAS all in love though

holy Jesus titty fucking christ, I have an entire mind filled with shite that I would LOVE to say to get my ass kicked off this board because it's clear yall niggas can see about as far past your own nose as Mr. Magoo, but I really really don't know what to say... yea, people have to be bad to fall for gimmicks, what do you classify as a gimmick? Is dust a gimmick, most everyone in the game has a more deceptive faster overhead, so that clearly makes dust a gimmick. I'ma have to go out fucking Dennis Green style in this bitch "YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME" so they give you another thing that people have to think about, and this is a fucking bad thing? Sure it isn't fucking tatami FRC, but YSZ isn't as versatile a move as tatami so that's unrealist expectations, if they were to make it so you can get YSZ FRC tatami air combos, they would have to make the FRC arbitrary in the middle of the move and as far as I know, there isn't a SINGLE move like that in GGXX, if someone can name one (an arbitrary FRC in the middle of the move catering to a ridiculously specific setup) then lemme know cause I would love to be wrong about that. Now am I saying it's the most useful thing ever, of course not, but am I saying it has uses, YES FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING GOD YES, THERE WILL INVARIABLY BE USES FOR THIS MOVE HAVING AN FRC. That being said, once I'm in Chicago, a big giant "fuck you" to the boards, because I learned in my times at RC, if niggas wanna be stupid, you WON'T be able to tell a nigga "the world isn't flat" when there are 12 million other dumb niggas in that cats ear... ah, what the hell, FUCK YOU!!!! :vbang: :vbang: :vbang: PS It's clear niggas here nut ride fucking Japan harder than a pair of Fruit of the Loom underwear, so a nigga there trying to find a use for it, LEARN A LESSON DUMBASSES