Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

huey253

[CP] Bang Gameplay Discussion

2B > 6B?

4 Times?

What?

That combo alone is just extremely out there... I wonder what the damage on it is?

3Cfc>(2B>6B)*4>2B>5B>JA>JB>JC>JC>J2C>A釘で4600 位だった

Taken from Zeth's post.

It says 4.6K with an A nail ender. 3C fatal needed, may be fatal-only like how 5B>5C was in EX against airborn.

From what I've seen A nail ender is viable and does not throw away oki cause you do it so low to the ground they instantly hit the ground...and the nail itself may have changed properties. Also B nail throw angle is something like this now:

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o41/Dreikoo/bnailll.jpg

(excuse hilarious drawing skills)

Since B nail now has that far of an angle, it might be more viable as a keep away tool.

Right and with the new umbrella special being limited to 4 nails or less we get to have quite a safe passage and zone easily albeit at a cost....now I just wanna see ANY use of bumpers in any form...I've not seen one placed yet. XD

Bumper use will probably be the same, but with our new keep away tools, we can pretty much assume that we have some sort of pressure everywhere, plus new super.

Bumper use will probably be the same, but with our new keep away tools, we can pretty much assume that we have some sort of pressure everywhere, plus new super.

I wanna see their positioning, where each button places em now. The use should be similar but there may also be some more viable bumper combos. We had some in CS2 but I want less outrageously rare to get into ones...cause they're hype lol.

I also forgot to ask, what exactly does his crush trigger look like? No one uses it because its bad or something?

I also forgot to ask, what exactly does his crush trigger look like? No one uses it because its bad or something?

http://youtu.be/01sy2F5sxmc?t=16m56s

Looks like an overstretched 5C...

Not sure about combo potential tho.

*EDIT: Does the barrier meter regeneration seem different? I feel like it acts like primers. Be offensive, it regenerates faster, getting hit a lot or running away, regenerates less...*

I'll try to pick Dora's brain at NEC regarding CP Bang. Any specific questions?

1) Are IAD combos the way to go in CP

2) Is the New Steel Rain a gimmick / waste

3) General Impressions.

1) Are IAD combos the way to go in CP

2) Is the New Steel Rain a gimmick / waste

3) General Impressions.

Adding to those;

4) Can you tick command grab with the new DD off of B/D nails?

5) When is the best time to go FRKZ?

6) Is Ashura useful for combos any more?

7) Is going for seals over damage any more desirable now?

8) What color are you gonna use now?

Don't forget about how 5D will work now. I need to know what kind of possibilities he can see from it.

Don't forget about how 5D will work now. I need to know what kind of possibilities he can see from it.

It "staggers" if you hit them while they are grounded in a combo. I don't know if it puts them in an actual stagger state, I think it just has a lot of hitstun. Meaning you get an almost forced mixup off it after ending a combo with it.

If you hit them with it while they are in the air near the corner in a combo, it seems to wall bounce slightly.

What it does raw on hit or CH I don't know and haven't really noticed yet.

It "staggers" if you hit them while they are grounded in a combo. I don't know if it puts them in an actual stagger state, I think it just has a lot of hitstun. Meaning you get an almost forced mixup off it after ending a combo with it.

If you hit them with it while they are in the air near the corner in a combo, it seems to wall bounce slightly.

What it does raw on hit or CH I don't know and haven't really noticed yet.

Counter on ground foe seems to be a longer stagger, seemed like able to link 6C to it.

Ashura can work on it during counter hit, but maybe you can pull a 4 seal combo from it. Does it prorate well as a starter?

Thanks to the hitstop decrease most combos only last like half the time even though they have the same amount of hits as combos in earlier versions.

If you see that as "Shortening combos" or not is up to you but it's honestly the same thing when you're on the receiving end :V

Also consider the moves themselves and how they changed. For example, the wall bounces (and probably frame data) on 623b is drastically different from the CS1 days.

Oh and Ashura now does 1980 if it hasn't been brought up here.

So, bang have a 19 hit combo. I thought combos were shorter in this game.

Not complaining, just find it ironic.

I know what you mean. I feel like it's just as long except there's less damage all around.

Except it looks like some people are busting out huge damage combos anyway, so it's kind of like how in CS1 some people manage to break through that low average damage barrier.