Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GVGguy

Fan-based music by fans!

It's been a while, folks. But I'm back! And today I bring you my take on freaking KUM HAEHYUN'S THEME! (Based on what I could hear in Raven's demonstration video.)

Enjoy! Oh, and FEEL THE HEADBANG SURGING THROUGH YOUR NECK!

*4-5 months of studying mixing and mastering later*

Oh, and didn't want to say this outloud in the description, but after my ear got sharper and sharper at some point I stopped listening to GG/BB's newer songs. They are just too loud and with too little bass presence. XD

Back again! This time with a re-arrangement of Wanna be crazy! To celebrate Revelator now being out worldwide!

Enjoy!

I came expecting a GVG styled "Freesia", "Safe Intoxication", or "Tsuki no Shihai", got a rearrangement of "Wanna Be Crazy". Love it! Although the one thing that caught me off guard was when your voice came in, and as far as I remember, the only other time you did your voice like that was your arrangement of "Ride the Fire!"

Bravo, GVG, bravo! :yaaay:

Four months later, I come with a new Revelator-Remix. :vbang:Sorry for the wait...

But this time, I bring my take on TSUKI NO SHIHAI! And I go all out, doing the vocals my self!

Hopefully, I'll be able to finish remixing the remaining Revelator-themes before the year ends. Enjoy this until then!

You did it!? You did TSUKI NO SHIHAI!? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUGH, your remix is addicting to listen to! [Nice touch on that dash of Worthless As The Sun Above Clouds]

Keep working on your chords, I think you can really nail it if you try, but otherwise, again, it's addicting to listen to. [My favorite part is the outro! I always loved that guitar outro]

Another job well done!:yaaay:

I got even more! Next I bring my take on Juno, seeing how Halloween was yesterday.

Enjoy!

I'm back with more by-the-ear-recreations! This time with Baiken's theme, made from what I could hear during the ASW FGA-stream! Enjoy!

Something told me you'd get a shot at Baiken's new theme. Sweet, though this remix is only making me want to hear the actual one... AH WELL, it'll get me through til then. :3

Amazing job! (Hope you'll get a chance at Answer's theme, or maybe even tackle the Central Fiction soundtrack sometime. I long to hear Jaeger in your awesome style)

Whoops, completely forgot to post this here when I first made it.

But hey! I finally got to recreating Answer's theme, Enough is enough! Enjoy!

Apparently I've been working on this as early as Late 2016/Early 2017 if the project folder and files are to be believed .-.

I'm back again with an original, for once! Here's my Anji-theme!

Enjoy!

I'm back with more! And this time, it's some Dragon Ball FighterZ-hype! A theme for Gohan!

Enjoy!

It took too long, but today, I bring you all my arrangement of One Dawn, Dizzy's theme! Enjoy!