Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nakkiel

[CP] Litchi Faye Ling - Changelog

As of 12/1/2012:

Litchi

• New Move: Kanchan
    • 421C[e]
    • Puffball-style (ala Jam of GG) move. Available with and without staff. Can wallbounce.

• New Move: Chankan
      • 41236A > D
      • IppatsuD, replaces current Astral Finish input. Litchi drops from the staff as if she used j.2D[m]. Frame data unknown.

• New Move: Chinroutou

• 632146A
        • New Ranbu super, can be used either with or without staff. You do not receive or lose the staff after using this super.

LITCH VS HAZAMA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nGAtjqkc6M

*4d now is slide

*new link: 6dm<tsubame

*Looks like 5D got more recovery now, because it fails the combo afterwards, 5D>Hatsu

* new combo: airthrow<2bm<4b<itsuua ecc beacuse the litchi user use differtent combo after itssua

Litchi can now combo after Haku > Hatsu > Chun without a rapid. 6A[e] > 5C[m](1 hit) > 4D > Haku > Hatsu > Chun > 5B > 5C > j.B > dj.B > j.C was roughly 3.4-3.6k.

Other Changes + Speculated Changes

[*]Overdrive: Daisharin - Litchi keeps Mantenbou summoned at her location, on user-input, Mantenbou will form into it's Daisharin shape and strike out once in the user-determined direction. Input restrictions still unknown but can be summoned whilst performing other actions.

[*]632146D - Kokushi Musou: The hits seem to have been taken away from the start of the super and added on to the Mantenbou spin at the end. Mantenbou spins up much higher and longer than before, it is likely that opponents will be able to crouch under it. There are two different versions of the super, one going upwards as described previously and the old version used for oki. Very difficult to combo after due to opponent falling speed.

[*]6D no longer causes wall bounce but rather wallsplats. Due to this, it is not possible to followup with Hatsu. Instead, Haku - Hatsu must be used.

[*]Rekka follow up Chun no longer causes the spinning launch state as it did in BBCS:EX, can still be followed up, common use is 236A 236B 236C rekka chain.

[*]New normal4B[m], appears to be a strictly vertical anti-air and head-invulnerable. Can be used mid-combo.

[*]The staff set positions of 6D and 4D have been switched with eachother. 6D is now 2D set and 4D is now 5D set.

[*]6B[m] and 6C[m] change somehow after using Daisharin.

[*]6B[m] no longer wallbounces on ground CH. Property remains intact for air CH.

If there are any changes missing from this post please post them or PM them to me with reference if possible!

what's going on with her oki now... has she been dethroned!? (nah, rachel still has that crown. but still.) also l couldn't really see what happened in that vid, all those damn people. 4b is an anti-air? this version of litchi right now is making me think that they are trying to strengthen her neutral game.

there are 2 versions of kokushi, one with the punches and one with the staff spinning and moving upwards

there are 2 versions of kokushi, one with the punches and one with the staff spinning and moving upwards

interesting, do they have different inputs or is it based on how the staff is set (staff or staffless. 5d set or 2d set)

meybe new Litchi combo here:

993 : 名無しさん :2012/08/27(月) 00:53:05 ID:ryZytbsY0

重要ないっぽいけど一応端で今日やってみたコンボ

5B>2C>6B>白>發>一発>派生發>嵌張>5B>6C1>後小手

>JB>JB>JC>JD>JC>戻り棒>清老頭

ダメージ5000ちょいでした清老頭抜くと4000ちょいだったと思う

5B>2C>6B>白>發>一発>派生發>嵌張>空發>槍槓>5B>6C1>後小手

>JB>JB>JC>JD>JC>戻り棒>6A

をしようと思ったけどJB二回目くらいから青くなった

994 : 名無しさん :2012/08/27(月) 01:16:56 ID:Qh4a.KYg0

5B>2C>6D>白>發>立直一発>単騎發>百歩>5D>JB>JC>6D1>燕>6C>3C>清老頭 5500くらい

燕後6C1>国士>清老頭 6200くらいこちらは始動が6B空中ヒットからだったので5B始動でできるかは不明

995 : 名無しさん :2012/08/27(月) 08:36:00 ID:VGS1HLng0

素手の運びコンで試してみた

素手5B>2C>6C1>小手>微ダッシュ>4B>5B>JB>JB>JC>空發>空中 2400くらい

translation of the above taken from google translator XD

LITCHI 6200K XD

Nanashi-san: 2012/ 08/ 27 (Tsuki) 00: 53: 05 ID: RyZytbsY 0 Jūyō nai ppoikedo ichiō hashi de kyō yatte mita konbo 5 B > 2 C > 6 B > shiro > 發 > Ippatsu > hasei 發 > Kanchan > 5 B > 6 C 1 > ato kote > JB > JB > JC > JD > JC > modori bō > chinrōtō Damēji 5000 choideshita chinrōtō nuku to 4000 choidatta to omou 5 B > 2 C > 6 B > shiro > 發 > Ippatsu > hasei 發 > Kanchan > sora 發 > Chankan > 5 B > 6 C 1 > ato kote > JB > JB > JC > JD > JC > modori bō > 6 A O shiyou to omottakedo JB nikaime kuraikara aoku natta 994: Nanashi-san: 2012/ 08/ 27 (Tsuki) 01: 16: 56 ID: Qh 4 a. KYg 0 5 B > 2 C > 6 D > shiro > 發 > Riichi ippatsu > tanki 發 > Hakubu > 5 D > JB > JC > 6 D 1 > tsubame > 6 C > 3 C > chinrōtō 5500 kurai Tsubame-go 6 C 1 > kokushi > chinrōtō 6200 kurai kochira wa shidō ga 6 B kūchū hitto karadattanode 5 B shidō de dekiru ka wa fumei 995: Nanashi-san: 2012/ 08/ 27 (Tsuki) 08: 36: 00 ID: VGS 1 HLng 0 Sude no hakobi kon de tameshite mita Sude 5 B > 2 C > 6 C 1 > kote > bi dasshu > 4 B > 5 B > JB > JB > JC > sora 發 > Kūchū 2400 kurai

I have the only copy and paste, do not I know tidying I'm sorry, wait LK

Just hit "edit post", go to what you pasted in and hit the "enter"/"return" key in the correct places. :)

that stuff is from august, not really relevant to the current loketest

now apparently (unconfirmed), after you use daisharin, 6b[m] and 6c[m] change somehow

LITCH VS HAZAMA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nGAtjqkc6M

*4d now is slide

*new link: 6dm<tsubame

*Looks like 5D got more recovery now, because it fails the combo afterwards, 5D>Hatsu

* new combo: airthrow<2bm<4b<itsuua ecc beacuse the litchi user use differtent combo after itssua

in that same video, not sure if it was because he was crouching, but it looks like 6b[m] 6c[m] now connects, and looks comboable now since you arent pushed back as far as before. (done around 1:08)

looks like 6c[m] pushback is lower. bad for fighting tager, but i suppose this will be moderately nice against others because blockstring into 6c[m] 5d leaves you +1 iirc, so i guess that's a reasonable way to set up what is argueably a slightly advantageous neutral staffless situation

kanchan looks about even on block for frontal version. crossup version at least wallbounces on normal hit. crossup version doesnt seem good for mixup but for evasive properties. i wonder if that will be a good option in certain situations where she is even or slightly - on block? startup looks too slow, but maybe the non-crossup version is fast enough for certain situations to be useful. i dunno if non-crossup version has any evasive properties.

kanchan probably works well with staff set. set staff, hold launch, and use launch either to control space as you rush in with kanchan or to establish a + frame situation after kanchan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snExQuqJvQk#t=29m40s new daisharin looks like it could be a really strong pressure and neutral tool. in this you can see how she extend a basic combo significantly thanks to it. how long does it take to come back, can you do it twice in one round reasonably? can you confirm into it?

autoguard A no longer automatically does the block followup :| i wish that had a wider hitbox or something

kara throw is going to be much more important due to throw range nerf

litchi's new anti air seems to be 20f by my count, doesnt seem to have any cancels and seems bleh on block. even if has a shitload of head invuln, you'd have to do it very quickly relative to their jump-in attack for them to just not block it when they land. BAD ANTI AIR DENSETSU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-AFUhZhjW8&feature=plcp

0:16 3C seems to have less lag on block? Im not sure.

2:20 Opponent drops really fast after Kokushi, probably because of the changed gravity properties.

2:27 Itsuu (A) on block will still keep the staff instead of throwing it out (Calamity Trigger style).

In one of the other vids Im pretty sure 6B counter only stunned them and it didn't wallbound (vs aerial opponents it seems to wallbounce as seen here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snExQuqJvQk&list=PLYFWn979A--ohnReEq_NW-2Zz8WKGevP-&index=4&feature=plpp_video)

These are only some of the many changes I have seen...

litchi's new anti air seems to be 20f by my count, doesnt seem to have any cancels and seems bleh on block. even if has a shitload of head invuln, you'd have to do it very quickly relative to their jump-in attack for them to just not block it when they land. BAD ANTI AIR DENSETSU

In one of the earlier Locetest vids one Litchi did that air grab 2B anti-air Itsuu A and it connected. Dont know wheter it's still in.

autoguard B no longer does followup on block. however, it looks better on block than it did when it was last like this, i think. unsure.

i hope this at least means we can cancel staff normals into autoguard again

and yeah, i saw that loketest footage too. i hope that capability is still there

autoguard B no longer does followup on block. however, it looks better on block than it did when it was last like this, i think. unsure.

i hope this at least means we can cancel staff normals into autoguard again

and yeah, i saw that loketest footage too. i hope that capability is still there

it should be, i mean it launches high enough to make it look like you can get itsuu a ready. Sure would suck if they took it out.

In another video, someone got a CH 2c[m] and didn't go for itsuu a either, so hopefully it's just them trying to experiment with new things.

litchi can do 6d(1) crush trigger!!!

hopefully this means she can do 6d(1) itsuu to bait people mashing jab in an attempt to beat CTs. or maybe 6d(1) has enough blockstun that it frametraps..? it is level 5, but CT looks relatively slow, although i dunno if i only saw charged versions or something. if its like 20f some players might barrier 6d in anticipation, giving you free frame advantage even if they IB the second hit of 6d

i wonder how her CT is on block. do we know if charging CTs actually makes them better on block or does it just make them take more barrier?