Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nakkiel

[CP] Litchi Faye Ling - Changelog

does anyone know the changes the that have been made to LITCHI

average damage?

geatling and links current?

4D can then use the staff to continue the combo?

thanks

So to confirm

4b can be done with and without the staff and you can still use itsuu after it.

you can connect 5b after haku hatsu chun mid-screen

5b 4b connects(on air opponent so far not sure if it will on a grounded one.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxZVfB3hbEs&feature=youtu.be

Edit: Grab 66 5b[m] 4b[m] itsuu a 6kote haku hatsu 63214a d 44 6c(2) 3.1k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-68n4FDeFA&feature=g-u-u#

litchi 2c[m] seems to have less range. doesnt work in the corner as well or after j.b 5b. not sure tho

daisharin lasts for a bit under 2 seconds at 75% hp...seems not worth it unless some very nice things are capable in such periods with it. want videos of techhhh

even one motion of daisharin should be able to set up something nice. the way the new daisharin works makes me think that there are certain setups per motion, and possibly the old setups like preventing rolls and late tech in the corner, maybe some crossup shenanigans (im really waiting for these - kyaku made some setups from cs2 that looked cool) and some tricky stuff like whiffing an unsafe normal and punishing the foe's punish with daisharin, last second throws, using chun as a mixup... the possibilities sound endless

Itsuu c is now fatal counter (saw a video with the c version and the announce said fatal)

Ch 2b[m] 6b[m] 6c[m] 2d dash 5b works

I litchi sucks now, no more beautiful moves and combos do not last at all.

the damage is reduced so much, does not exceed 3k with a combo of 22 shots.

chaoto look that will surely invent something

in the corner

j.c[e] j.b[m] 5b[m] 2c[m] 6d 5d new orb move(forgot the input) 5b[m] 4b[m] itsuu a 6kote haku hatsu 63214a d 44 6c(2) 3c 3.5k

what's the input for litchi's guard crush command? CMIIW the one where there's a shiny gold sphere hitting like an overhead and litchi's stance is like manten call

what's the input for litchi's guard crush command? CMIIW the one where there's a shiny gold sphere hitting like an overhead and litchi's stance is like manten call

everyones CT comand is 6a+b and you need 25% heat to do it

oh it's the same for everyone? I didn't know that =___=a"

thx

=====

which makes me wonder litchi's new gattling sets

I wanna see more mixups...

oh it's the same for everyone? I didn't know that =___=a"

thx

=====

which makes me wonder litchi's new gattling sets

I wanna see more mixups...

you welcome.

we don't have much to go on to make offical, all we have is what we see in videos

EDIT: so after looking at multiple videos, if you land a combo and you know the opponent will burst after your 6d, you can DP after the first hit, and you wont get hit, leaving you able to rest the pressure, so friggin cool we can do that now. Baiting bursts should be easier in the corner now. If they don't burst, you can combo after her DP now, so need to worry about you missing a combo opportunity

Not a litchi specific change, but it seems that your meter gain per hit decreases the longer your combo goes on. IMO this is a relative nerf for litchi considering how the length of her combos are typically a boon to her meter gain and thus oki/other options even when parts arent adding much damage.

That's not an IMO, that's objectively a serious nerf

A lot of how good Litchi has been previously has been based on whether or not corner combos got 50 meter. That number is magic for the win-then-win-more okizeme strategy Litchi wants to run in the corner

This is theoryfightan, so it's hard to say.

If she gets really good meterless okizeme it matters a lot less -- and you can still do win-then-win-more, just with less consistency on getting kokushi oki (though I imagine you'd still be getting it at least once a round). Yeah, you won't get 3 50/50s every time. But one -good- 50/50 is more than enough to hit people.

With Kokushi being nerfed anyways, the meter gain reduction may not be as important to her as it would be in past iterations.

I litchi sucks now, no more beautiful moves and combos do not last at all.

the damage is reduced so much, does not exceed 3k with a combo of 22 shots.

chaoto look that will surely invent something

I'm sure we'll think of something . Don't worry.

I hope exsonaister, though now it is starting to like me, does anyone know where you see the chinrotao in OD modality ? change if I know that you did in 'OD

I'm asking again - is the new DD invinc on startup? To me this is the number one helpful thing for a true Anime Reversal.

yes her new DD can be used as a reversal, there have been videos that show it. there is no real frame data yet to show how long it last but she went through taokaka's 5c with it. holy f*** she's going to be fun

Has anyone seen any blockstrings into straight through? Followups only look like -3 or something now.

With Kokushi being nerfed anyways, the meter gain reduction may not be as important to her as it would be in past iterations.

What was nerfed about Kokushi?

@auredo: I believe litchi is the type of character that shines late in blazblue

we just have to figure out "how to shove up more damage and longer combos (aesthetic ly speaking)

we just have to figure out "how to shove up more damage and longer combos (aesthetic ly speaking)

You mean do what everyone else does naturally but do it better? I think there's potential here but the rules are the rules, and Between the game's rules and Litchi's Rules there may not be so much room for improvement. I'm not going to say there's no hope, but I'm not going to sit here, bullshit myself and and say we CS1 again.

What was nerfed about Kokushi?

The way kokushi starts hitting is different. I guess they didn't like us going to Kokushi on KD. I commonly will see if you land or get up next to stick and kokushi.

I think you're absolutely right, I'm obsessed with the damage they do the charachters, and litchi in CP seems to me that with less damage.

EX also took away a little compared to other pg, but if we compare it to the CP remains in EX his damage was great if we put it this way.

hours'm changing my mind if I think litchi hours ago combo with each stroke as he has in the Tsubame combo, while the EX had to use on rapid moves that did not allow to continue the combo type 5cm and 3cm and now the CP are combo moves.

and then just lychee is mainly on oky and its continuous reset then also just so, but a little more damage in the Arei given XDXDXDXD

last point, litchi has also burst on the Tsubame invincible XD