Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

E3vE3 WAZ HEA

[P4A] Yukiko combo MEP (MECP)

Hello fellow yukiko players. P4A/U (what ever you call it) has been out for a while, and as such everyone has had time to experiment and play around with the game. With a fighting game there are combo videos that can either help a player get better, or exadurate the combo system to do combos that you may never do/see in a regular match. So i was thinking of doing one, but why should I have all the fun, why not all of us have a chance to show what we have.

So I'm doing a MEP in a combo video form for yukiko. For those who are confused, a MEP is Multi Editor Production (i think i could be wrong -_-) so i'm calling this a MECP (Multi-Editor Combo Production.) In a MEP, one person selects a song and divided it into sections(parts). People who want to contribute, select a section and name the character they will use for editing in that section. Once everyone has been chosen, they edit and sent it to the person who started it all. Once that is done, that person puts all the clips together into one video.

Since this will be a combo video, it will be done a bit differently. Here is what i want you guys to do.

1. Come up with at least 2-4 combos, they can be practical or unpractable as possible so long as it still red beats. (I will allow one combo from each person to use more that OMB in a combo) This is not only meant to help out others, but we want to have a little fun and be creative, showing things that can never be done.

2. Pick a color. I will allow only two people to use the same color, so long as the persona is a different color. there are 8 in all (16 counting DLC) so that's a total of 32 (though i doubt we will need that much). I will be baies and say that the personas color doesn't matter (so 5 yukikos can be different colors and have the same color persona).

3. POST THE COMBO YOU WILL DO. This will make it that there are no repeat combos in the video. So if you are going to do 3 combos post all three of them so the next person posting can see it and will not do the dame ones.

Just like a regular MEP you will be responsible for recording your own part. Once you have it, put edit you name in the bottom right corner of the screen, just like a regular MEP. Also don't edit it with a song because i will post songs for everyone to vote for and the one with the highest vote will be the song used, just worry about the combo you will do. Once you are finished with it send the video to my gmail (i will PM it to you, just let me know when it is done.) Once we have enough combos, I will put it together, with the song, and upload it to youtube. So get out there be creative, and lets show everyone what we can come up with :D

Songs: These are the songs i'm thinking of using. (please choose the one you think sounds good or catches your interest)

Wild Arms 5: Persephone theme http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpCEZOnrGEU Votes (0)

Bayonetta: After Burner http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb-xNUPFq2s Votes (2)

MLP Fighting is Magic: Rarity's Theme http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob5g2irAUdo Votes (0)

Persona 3 Portable: Sun http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP5dvTiLWSQ&feature=bf_next&list=PL4FABE7026EEBAB56 Votes (0)

People Interested:

Names of people who are going to do this will go here to keep track of it. List the color as 0;0 (first one being yukiko second one being your persona color)

Achtzehn 4;15

Eevee 2;4

Combos I will do Color 2;4

FC 5c 236b 5bb SB agi (a) 5c (b) maragi 5bb 5c 5bb a agi agydyne D

corner: FC 5D 2c 5c OMB 5bb SB agi (a) 5c (b) maragi 5bb 5c 5bb 5c a agi agydyne D 2x

FC 5d j.c OMB j.a OMB j.a OMB j.a OMB 5bb SB agi (a) 5c (b) maragi, j.a j.c j.a j.c agia

I will try to get my capture card to work again so I can record some combos for this, I figure why not. I don't know what combos I'll do yet so I'll post those up as I figure them out (kinda want to try to make some combos to do). So for now I'll just put up what colors I'll use and edit this with the combos I'll do later. Colors are character 4 and persona 15. Also on that note what about setups as opposed to combos?

EDIT: first combo 5d FC 4B 2C 236[AB] 236D ]B[ 2D ]A[

Simple combo that is for a fullscreen 5D fatal and gives Oki.(might improve later)

Also on that note what about setups as opposed to combos?

why not ^_^ set ups into or after combos would be good as well.

This sounds like an interesting project. Good luck Eevee, I can't wait to see the final product of it myself. :)

This sounds like an interesting project. Good luck Eevee, I can't wait to see the final product of it myself. :)

thanks hopefully more people get interested soon.

Don't have a capture card, or else I'd help out. Sorry -_-

neither do i xD have you seen my videos. but it's fine.

I got my capture card working again yay! So I was streaming silly things in training mode on my capture card and was thinking of including some of it in the combo video (despite none of them being combos) Maybe some glitch exhibition can be added? if not I'll just make a video myself out of it since its kinda funny. If people need me to I can simply record their combos if they don't have a capture card (not that it would be in much better quality since my capture card is just a 20 dollar easycap run through a splitter so it looks even worse...).

I got my capture card working again yay! So I was streaming silly things in training mode on my capture card and was thinking of including some of it in the combo video (despite none of them being combos) Maybe some glitch exhibition can be added? if not I'll just make a video myself out of it since its kinda funny. If people need me to I can simply record their combos if they don't have a capture card (not that it would be in much better quality since my capture card is just a 20 dollar easycap run through a splitter so it looks even worse...).

Hmmm.... maybe, i mean choto began his combo intro with a glitch, but i don't want this to have everything and the kitchen sink, give yourself that video to upload.

also that's a good idea to help other if they need a way to record.

@everyone: please don't forget to vote for a song either (idk how to put up that voting thing where you click it so just put the name of the song in your post.)

@everyone: please don't forget to vote for a song either (idk how to put up that voting thing where you click it so just put the name of the song in your post.)

I vote Bayonetta simply because it's one of the greatest games this generation.