kaeru

[GGAC+R] Baiken - Combo Thread and Technical discussion

On 2016-02-03 at 8:45 PM, Woocash said:

How do you do air Tatami FRC into an air dash? I'm struggling to perform this, I'm trying something like 66 then FRC, but I can't get it.

You have to actually do 6 FRC 6. It takes a lot of practice.

On 2016-02-17 at 3:06 AM, pikapika212 said:

Dunno if anyone found this yet, but apparently, when i try against Pot, 2k c.s 2d 236k frc IAD jHS near the corner, if done correctly with pot close to ground while hitting the wall, makes pot stand in neutral. I guess it's similar to Chipp's Grab to c.S I think

From my testing it seems, the opponent must hit the wall low enough to the gorund followed up by j.HS before the can tech out, if done too late, you get black beat, if done right, you get red beat.

Further testing, if done right and you can continue the combo, it seems even with red beat, it turn to black beat if u do an ground attack and it seems they can tech out but never do with the CP set on forward tech. if you launch them the "you can tech out" part goes away.

Seems it only work's on heavy character cept ABA, though probbaly cuz her werid hurt box. Robo Ky, and Johnny

Well, it seems the only requirements are, after the tatami, they must hit the wall and be low on the ground when u hit them with j.HS. not 100% but it black beats as if u were hitting the opponent if they were on the ground so damage becomes small? I only got like 1 succesful combo and only because I removed front tech.

Well, it seems that all it requires is if your opponent hits the wall while near the ground, I presume nay hit trigger going back at neutral from the ground since j.s worked

Weird find, sounds funky ! nice job. Curious if the black beat is a type of OTG safety thing.

On 4/3/2016 at 1:03 AM, kaeru said:

You have to actually do 6 FRC 6. It takes a lot of practice.

Weird find, sounds funky ! nice job. Curious if the black beat is a type of OTG safety thing.

no idea.
Also kinda wondering if anyone here knew about a bridget and Eddia glitch in AC+. if eddie ever does his 236236s and whiff and bridet grabs the but slam misses eddie and you can OTG eddie. However, 1 time i did it against the computer, i believe i was in the air and might have used bridgets 214k while working, i grabbed eddie and instead of just lying on the ground as normal, he actually bounced all the way to the top of screen before comign down after a few seconds. Could never got it to work again

randomly, milia can also do a restand with her hairpin if done with the same conditions as baikens