entnervt

(AC+R) Testament Videos (Updated 6/6/15)

I don't know the names, sry. In the Mikado Vids Kuma and the white Testament are noteable (the white one is extremely entertaining sometimes).

The white one is Shumatsu. Besides him and Kuma there isn't anyone worth mentioning.

I guess all the old good ones don't play this game anymore.

I hope that people still haven't figured out how to play Test in #R+, because most of the videos have him getting beaten into a pulp.

Thx for the info. But I disagree regarding him being beaten into a pulp. There are many vids in which Testaments run wild. But he isn't that dumb like in AC and must work harder. It turns only really bad for him once he's under good played pressure since HS Exe doesn't come out instantly.

Woody/Udei, Yakujin/Yakugami, Goran are all also worth watching imo, but they don't show up too often lately.

There is also Day/Dei, who is somewhat of an OG player. He's the #1 ranked Testament and also the 16th ranked player overall right now. You can see him play several times in the a-cho pre arc revo 2on2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YLN_gVcnu0

Oh wow, I didn't know Dei was still around. Definitely someone to study. Thanks!

If anyone wonders: my notebook is broken, that's why I can't edit/upload Testament matches atm. I'll have it fixed asap and upload matches again.

Because he was too far into the corner to do "proper" okizeme if he let him drop, and he had already gone past the point where you can get a sideswitch without it.

It's not so much about damage as it is about proper setup.

yea after playing him awhile i decided its worth it to spend the meter to end with them in the corner if the meter for mop isnt there