Sign in to follow this  
Zakuta Asura

[^C] Baiken [COMBO]

More like that, yes, except that the first FRC is completely unnecessary against Johnny. You'll also want to delay the last j.SD more to let Johnny fall farther, just because, as a general rule, the lower to the ground you catch someone with j.D, the more of a guarantee you have that they won't be able to tech. Against Johnny, this is usually not an issue (he falls fast), but against lightweights, it is.

EDIT: Keep in mind that if you're close enough to the corner, the second FRC is unnecessary as well. From about the same positioning that you had, I was able to do a slightly modified run in -> 5S 5H xx Tatami j.PPSD ad j.SD = 191 on Johnny, no FRC needed.

Edited by Orrax

More like that, yes, except that the first FRC is completely unnecessary against Johnny. You'll also want to delay the last j.SD more to let Johnny fall farther, just because, as a general rule, the lower to the ground you catch someone with j.D, the more of a guarantee you have that they won't be able to tech. Against Johnny, this is usually not an issue (he falls fast), but against lightweights, it is.

EDIT: Keep in mind that if you're close enough to the corner, the second FRC is unnecessary as well. From about the same positioning that you had, I was able to do a slightly modified run in -> 5S 5H xx Tatami j.PPSD ad j.SD = 191 on Johnny, no FRC needed.

Okay - I've taken to FRCing because they always tech before I get up there, if I don't need to do it vs Johnny then good - more meter for me.

I usually fight against lighter chars.

Generally if you FRC after tatami go with j.SD (or j.SPD) rather than j.PSD for the reason that j.P lowers their guard bar alot I think (not sure), in a longer combo it will net you less damage. And that you can almost always follow up a tatami with j.PSD (or sj) without FRC'ing at all. The key to connecting j.P after a tatami without FRC is that your j.P should come out as soon as you leave the ground (not to mention that your jump should be as soon as possible after the tatami).

j.SD is easier in general.

PSD immediately after J is not an easy hit, but I'll go ahead and practice it anyways. Light characters make this the hardest. TBH, I'll take the FRC.

Always better to CH, but hey.

Use super-jump if you don't FRC. So the input is tatami, down, up-forward, and immediately P. Pretty tight timing.

Hitboxes and distance matter as well- make sure you're close enough.

Similarly for tatami FRC j.SD, you'll probably want to run-superjump. It's very lenient after the FRC.

Both are easy enough intermediate players can do them 100% of the time, so keep at it.

Also, j.D can be delayed after j.S. It's an extremely important part of her longer air comboing.

Hope that helps.

I've been playing BlazBlue so hard the past two weeks and I just haven't been able to play GG until today.

I'm even BETTER, now! HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN?

I added some neat stuff to my arsenal. On counter hit I got some neat stuff and corrected a problem I was having capitalizing on specific hits using 6H instead of 6P. I feel awesome. Why do I get better at games I DON'T play that are HARDER than the games I play?

Anyways, I have a Baiken avvy for a little bit. :D

Sign in to follow this