Sign in to follow this  
Teyah

[AC+] XBL Gamertag Thread

XBL GT: MahvelSisterz*

Usually Online: Weekdays, after 10:00PM or Midnight PST.

* This account is shared with my sister/Ky-Sama, so sometimes you may get Order-Sol or Eddie, LOL. Looking forward to playing some of you soon <3

XBL GT: SkyKing Oz (it's shared with Glirandly, so might get him as well)

Times available: Pretty random

Characters: Jam/Sol/O.Sol (Gli might be playing Dizzy/Testament/Johnny)

XBL GT: Grendylicius

Available: Varies, generally on late night after work or whenever on days off (fri/sat have been my days recently)

Characters: Mainly Johnny but since i can do more that training/vs cpu Im gonna try and mess around with others like Chiip, Venom, Axl, and Sol.

I played about 30 matches on wednesday, only found one person that I had a stable, comfortable connection with. Im willing to try playing with anyone to see if we have a stable connection until netplay hopefully gets fixed up. Just send me a message or invite if you see me on I promise almost nothing Im doing will keep me from taking a stab at some Guilty Gear.

XBL GT: Solidplay024

Char: RoboKy

Location Birmingham, Al

Times: Central Timezone MWF After 10:00pm till whenever. Most Tues and Thurs Mornings 8-11am. Sun 6pm till whenever.

I have pretty good internet. See you guys online.

GT: Neftal2

Char:Sol, RoboKy, Axl

Times:1-3pm and 2am to 5 am m-f, most of the day on weekends.

My schedule blows.....Anyone else up around then?

GT: SantaPoring

Char: Sol, O.Sol, Chipp, Bridget, Johnny

Times: 8pm when I get home Mon-Sat. Sunday I can be on anytime.

If you live in Cali or one state over it is your responsibility to challenge me. I don't care if you're good or bad, just play and have fun.

No butthurt people though.

GT: shadow light 7

Char: May, Test, I-no, Baiken, Axl

Times: Everyday from 8a-1p and 11p-2a

Tag: DQRF

Characters: Sol, occasionally O.Sol, Zappa.

Times: Varying. Usually good on Tue, Thur, Sat & Sun.

Blah: The Katz

Zappa. I roll face with other characters. I try to focus on fundamentals and flailing, but I know some things here and there.

Massachusetts.

Usually on after 2PM Eastern.

Gamertag: thegame4ever

Characters: Slayer, Eddie

Timings: Evenings

Look forward for more europeans to post here since I want to play this again badly!

GT: ShinSyn

Char: :SO:

Availability: Mon/Wed/Fri-Sun

GT: GUILTY GAIJIN

Stealth edit on a two year old post :toot:

So for those of you guys who are playing on xbox live, how is the lag when you fight people in Japan from outside of Japan? I have only fought 2 people that I know of for a fact that were not in Japan and both matches were like playing under water. Most of my matches against other people in Japan are really good, and when there is lag, its nothing close to what I experienced with those 2 matches. Do you get playable matches on xbox outside the country?

other question is, are you actually able to connect to games when you use custom search? when I try on PSN it has not worked even once. only quick match lets me get matches.

I am honestly considering buying an xbox JUST for online GG. I would need a new stick, console, and xbox live subscription, so its throwing down a lot just for one game. do you think its worth it? PSN would be fine if it wasnt for the terrible match making. quick match is fine for now, but I worry that once the game is out in other countries, half of the matches I get on quick match wont be playable... so unless sony fixes the custom search feature, i might just get an xbox....

Sign in to follow this