Sign in to follow this  
Teyah

[AC+] XBL Gamertag Thread

But like somebody said, the netplay is definitely incompatible with GG's play-style

As was already said, that's not true either.

Just avoid connection under 3 and it will work nice. Not good as offline, but enough to be played

And that's REALLY something.

Sir, this is the 360 thread :eng101:

There aren't many people on live. The most I've seen online was 4.

But like somebody said, the netplay is definitely incompatible with GG's play-style

huh

i can get all/most of my intended frcs and do retarded shit that i want for the most part, netplays real good for this game

huh

i can get all/most of my intended frcs and do retarded shit that i want for the most part, netplays real good for this game

um i dont know about "real good" the connections in this game are....meh. Coast to coast is terrible for me and i have fios....

Having FIOS won't make coast-to-coast better. :v: Your ping is still gonna be nuts. Less nuts if they happen to be on the same network, but not good enough to reliably netplay on.

Play people close to you or don't bother tbh.

Gamertag: Accel XIII

Time online: Mostly weekends, rarely on weekdays

Crappy Sol, but I'm working on it.

huh

Your the only person who believes that.

lol wtf

basic rule of netplay is play people close to you

obv im gonna get lag far away

i have played people in other games coast to coast and it was playable. hell in VF i can play Euros and the connections are pretty good. not every games netcode cannot handle coast to coast =\

dunno, btw i think that im the only player from europe same as ah3. Do u know how ps3 online is? Im thinking of getting a ps3 only for ggxxac. Im tired of waiting for opponents at XBL, there are anyone and the few ppl that play dont want to fight vs me >.<

ill fight you now if you want, Im on EC USA but ive been playing this one guy from france, It isnt the best but its doable. I dont know much about PS3 online but in my experience PS3 online hasnt been very good

Eh...well we tried....damn this netcode is ass :(

Edited by AyaImmortal

ill fight you now if you want, Im on EC USA but ive been playing this one guy from france, It isnt the best but its doable. I dont know much about PS3 online but in my experience PS3 online hasnt been very good

Eh...well we tried....damn this netcode is ass :(

you can hit me up for mornings. Tag is Solidplay024 on Xbox live and Solidplay020 on PSN

GT: Kuurumster

Character: Millia

Online: Random

Played some today and wanted to kill myself. I prob won't play this online much longer if I'm losing to scrubs I would destroy in real life.

I'll be at my friends house for the next couple days using his account if anyone wants to get some games in on the EC. I'm on now and online is dead so just throw me an invite on I Joe Clutch I if you're down.

FenrirWerewolfe, Europe, main Anji

I don't know when I can play, if roomates are in home it's quite impossible so you'll find me rarely and in random hours. But when I am online, I'm always up for a match!

So feel free to add me

Sign in to follow this