Sign in to follow this  
Teyah

[AC+] XBL Gamertag Thread

dunno, btw i think that im the only player from europe same as ah3. Do u know how ps3 online is? Im thinking of getting a ps3 only for ggxxac. Im tired of waiting for opponents at XBL, there are anyone and the few ppl that play dont want to fight vs me >.<

I'll send you my contact list from FR players around here. Some of them are worth the try. But hey we're not teenagers anymore most of GG players have works, kids, blablabla... :S

Sarvets on xbl.

SO FRUSTRATED WITH ONLINE! but Ive been able to play a few good lag free matches. add me up. Im always down to play GG. Its the best.

I just wish that the game didnt SEEM so empty. This netcode is really killing the exposure the game deserves. I keep tellin fools to put down Marvel and sf but the truth is good netcode could put this game where it belongs.

XBL GT: Zoogstin

Usually Online: Friday or Saturday evenings.

We need to get some Zappa vs. Zappa action in.

Tag: GATK Corro

Available: Most evenings except Wed, Fri and every 2nd Mon (which are my local fg meetups feel free to give me a shout if anyone's interested in coming down for local Guilty/SBX matches some time)

Chars : main : faust, o-sol

semi-competent : johnny, dizzy

mad-fraudulent : ky, chipp, potemkin, venom, anji, a.b.a.

Busy with coursework at the moment till jan 17th, so won't be on till then, but I should be on alot after that. personal experience with netcode's been fairly inconsistent so far (had 1-bars be flawless and 4-bars unplayable) so i'm willing to give any connection a shot.

Edited by Corro

havent posted in forever but:

XBL: Nitsuki

Loc: East coast USA. FL

main: May

still practicing with: Bridget, Anji

Gt: iluvpie669 (It's stupid, I know, shut up )

Characters: Zappa. Zappa all day errday

Times online: Random (though I come on more weekends)

GT: ShelledMenace

Character: Johnny...sort of

Time online: Really random, but I'm gonna try hopping on more often. Usually late nights, about after 10:00 though I'm probably going to be in training mode most often lol.

GT: PhantomBladeLee

Characters: Johnny

Times Online: weekday mornings, weekend nights

This guy's fun. I highly recommend you play him if you get the chance.

Also, I changed my XBL name.

So many SoCal GG players out there. I suppose I should start actually accepting friend invites from people on this thread. I'd really appreciate it if you'd send me a message telling me you're from dustloop. I sometimes get friend requests from weirdos from YouTube and various gaming sites so I'm usually not inclined to accept random requests.

I'm gonna get back in training in this game in the hopes that the +R patch is right around the corner.

GT: Ctrlaltwtf

Availability: Afternoon-late night on Tuesday & Wednesday. Past midnight and early morning every other day.

phantombladelee was socal? that explains why our connect was booty buttchecks x n

:(

Free Live Gold this weekend. Jumping on for the few hours that I'll hopefully be able to enjoy

GT: DQRF

Chars: Sol, OS, Zappa

Scrubby millia player here. Will be up for matches with any EU players, should be online pretty often at random times. For some reason I've been having less lag than usual recently which is nice.

GT: Zaarock

GT: ssj2jeff srk

characters: sol, baiken

times online: random times just send a friend request

GT: ChapDDR

Chars: IDK, i want to learn GG.

Just add me as a friend. I want to buy the xbla version as soon as I have some people to play with.

GT: ryuroh

Characters: Ky

Im looking for some West Coast Players that still play this game online. Go ahead and send me a FR if you want to play.

Im fairly solid at the game. Recently just picked it back up, need to grind match ups again.

Sign in to follow this