ElvenShadow

[AC+] PSN ID Thread

PSN: shadow_light_7

Char: May, Test, I-no, Baiken, Axl

Times: Everyday from 8a-1p and 11p-2a

PSN: Psycho_Six (temporary till I regain access to my original account)

Char: Sol, Venom/Jam/A.B.A/Zappa

Times: Usually 11am-3pm on Sunday-Thursday, 11am-Whenever on Friday-Saturday

Heads up: I'm still learning (I'm still learning how to not mash or turbo input) and while Sol has always been my main I'm really bad but I'm trying!

PSN: Vissious

Characters are Sol and Order Sol.

I live in Ohio and I have never played GG on a stick (was a pad player back in the day, and a mediocre one at that) so I'll basically be relearning the game.

Hit me up in the morning or early afternoon if you want to get some practice in. (I work 3rd Shift)

PSN faultydefense

char venom

location houston, tx

random but often - jp version is workin, play me now!

Edited by faultydefense

PSN:otaru

long time havent practice and play this game, Start practicing and battle exchanging from this month.

Me: using sol for main, order sol for second

my younger brother: order sol for main character, sol for the second one

Nice to play with worldwide players , discuss about the tartics of character

PSN:otaru

long time havent practice and play this game, Start practicing and battle exchanging from this month.

Me: using sol for main, order sol for second

my younger brother: order sol for main character, sol for the second one

Nice to play with worldwide players , discuss about the tartics of character

Hi Otaru, can I add you to my PSN friends list? This is Michael, the Ky player from USA and we sometimes play at TinTin arcade in Tsuen Wan. It's hard to find other Hong Kong players with good connections.

PSN: kombatfreak82

Character: Ky

psn: yasashii-ojisan

its literally unplayable right now for me since i only get matched up with japs =/

PSN: SaxPlayTJ win it releases in the U.S.

I'm having a hard time waiting but hopefully it's down tuesday.

I'll be playing a B.S. A.B.A.

PSN: Nhur

Main: May

Sub: Ino

Good connection (sometimes I play with people from France of UK)

I got the JP version.

PSN: Sharakonta

Sol/Ky/HOS

Once I get use to playing on stick after it comes out for US PSN I'll be up for matches.

PSN: Mikel93

Justice

Waiting for the Vita version to come out (Said to be next year, but I hope that it comes out with the AC+R patch for PSN and XBLA), as I hope for that one to be a physical release (I'm not too much of a fan of digital distribution TBH), and for cross-platform play with the PS3 version.

Edited by MikelAL93

So has anyone who has the PSN version ACTUALLY been able to get a ranked match going using Custom Search? I still can only do ranked matches with Quick Match. Literally every time it just says "Cant join room, room doesnt exist" even though its a fresh search.... im wondering if theres something wrong with my internet connection settings or if this is happening to everyone

So has anyone who has the PSN version ACTUALLY been able to get a ranked match going using Custom Search? I still can only do ranked matches with Quick Match. Literally every time it just says "Cant join room, room doesnt exist" even though its a fresh search.... im wondering if theres something wrong with my internet connection settings or if this is happening to everyone

I have been able to connect using the custom search, but they are all 0bar connections. The only playable matches that I've had were through player invites with faultydefense and he's a little over 150 miles from me. I noticed that the gameplay was smooth in our matches aside from the 3-4 frame delay.

PSN: BeastOfFire

lol guess who I play

Bridget? :P whaddup though?

PSN: bbqsaucejrz

I have been able to connect using the custom search, but they are all 0bar connections. The only playable matches that I've had were through player invites with faultydefense and he's a little over 150 miles from me. I noticed that the gameplay was smooth in our matches aside from the 3-4 frame delay.

Yea you are probably getting 0 bar connections because you are fighting all Japanese players. The very fact that you can connect to custom search matches at all is pretty amazing though. I really wonder if there is a way I can fix this in my settings. I bet if I were able to fix this and only choose green bar matches, they would all be flawless. Most of the matches I play from quick match are pretty good but sometimes I get a lot of lag and I bet those people would not show up as green bar in a search...

PSN: Antlquarian

Picking up the game Tuesday no matter what, if NA release doesn't happen I'll just cave and get the JP version.

PSN: Antlquarian

Picking up the game Tuesday no matter what, if NA release doesn't happen I'll just cave and get the JP version.

I feel like everyone should have more patience yes I want this game badly yes its the #1 fighter that the ps3 has been lacking but please just wait for the US version if they get more sales it will encourage them to release more stateside.... unless you plan on buying both if so more power to you

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2