ElvenShadow

[AC+] PSN ID Thread

Happy turkey day, GG players! Guilty Gear is still my favorite fighting game of all time, even though I'm not as good as I'd like to be. I'll be playing as soon as the PSN acquires it...which will probalby be December. Anyways, I'd be happy to play anytime I'm able!

PSN: Growllanser

Character: Venom

Just got the game yesterday, 5 mins before Yamanaka announced the North American release date...

PSN: sasugapsyblade

Characters: Millia, Dizzy

Alright, at the request of Reaver and some other people I just sent Arc System Works an email in Japanese telling them about custom search not working and the online matches being much slower than Persona or BB. I also linked them to the bugs thread. I am sure that they are aware of most of this already and that Japanese players have already informed them, but I guess asking them politely to fix these problems can't hurt. Here's hoping that when the game drops in the US tomorrow that I don't end up getting unplayable matches half the time from quick match with US players...

Alright, at the request of Reaver and some other people I just sent Arc System Works an email in Japanese telling them about custom search not working and the online matches being much slower than Persona or BB. I also linked them to the bugs thread. I am sure that they are aware of most of this already and that Japanese players have already informed them, but I guess asking them politely to fix these problems can't hurt. Here's hoping that when the game drops in the US tomorrow that I don't end up getting unplayable matches half the time from quick match with US players...

Cheers to that ElvenShadow!

PSN is Solidplay020. I got JP copy if people want to play and I will be buying U.S. copy as well. Hope the netcode will be better.

btw, I'm on the EastCoast and I have pretty decent internet.

For the first time ever today I have been able to connect to games through custom search! On the other hand I've lost my connection to psn a bunch of times. At least it seems thy are trying to fix it?

So the custom search worked for maybe like 2 hours and then stopped working again and I had to go back to quick match.... hopefully once the game drops on US PSN soon they will patch stuff for all versions.

PSN:TalesofDawn

Characters: Anji

I'm basically free to play whenever, unless I have work.

PSN: Dropped_Inputs

Characters: Sol, Baiken

Probably will only be on at night, and not very often at that. =/

Since quick match/custom search don't seem to be working for me, might as well leave my PSN ID here:

ID: Moonie1969

Area: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Characters: Venom, Zappa

zeth it is finally time for those sets we've been planning on for years... lol

PSN: iRHokage

Won't be on much cause of university but I'll have a good amount of time to play during Christmas.