ElvenShadow

[AC+] PSN ID Thread

GGs Star, that super clash was epic and your Baiken is no slacker. :D

Thanks! Good to hear something like this - you have no idea lol.

Yeah, I know how to abuse that super.

Sometimes I jump the gun or netplay gets me, though. But hey.

You get in the zone with those tatami and those counters into FRC combo stuffs of sexiness and awesome, don't be down on yourself. XD

Does it take anyone else an obnoxiously long time to find an opponent? I'm talking like, 3-5 mins each.

PSN to the left.

EDIT: Maybe it has to do with my shitty 2wire router not being able to do UPnP but I thought that was only for LAN stuff.

Edited by Chris

Welp, posting. PSN is to the left. I suck. For now I'm just playing a terrible Slayer. Bare with me as I get used to playing on stick :v

ABA on stick means I need to practice a lot. I'm struggling to IAD with her and it's nothing with the other characters.

You mean you can IAD with others and not ABA? How is her IAD any different? Or do you mean you just can't IAD, period.

You mean you can IAD with others and not ABA? How is her IAD any different? Or do you mean you just can't IAD, period.

I can't consistently with ABA on stick. I tried on pad and it was fine. I tried with Jam, Slayer, Ky and Sol on stick and I was fine. With A.B.A. doing it to the right was driving me nuts. But maybe it's in my head.

Edit: I felt her not dash run forward a few times to the right too so maybe I'll need to check my stick.

PSN:SIni_ster

char: main? I-no sub? random select... lol

IAD as in a combo? with ABA you gotta do 66956 if you are trying to do the orb loop...:3 plus i guess Aba kinda feels heavy ? i dunno

Edited by SIne

PSN:SIni_ster

char: main? I-no sub? random select... lol

IAD as in a combo? with ABA you gotta do 66956 if you are trying to do the orb loop...:3 plus i guess Aba kinda feels heavy ? i dunno

Yeah she feels stiff. It's like you can't do it as quick. But wrong thread for this topic.

had a random match last night before bed. pretty laggy. still would be great to give it a shot with y'all. please add me if you'd like a match in this or P4A.

PSN: scrollbadguy

main: order-sol

So yeah,

I was playing this game last night and the netplay is bad/lazy. Matchmaking takes forever even though i see people playing (through custom search). I fought 12 different people 3 were laggy 9 were fine i was able to do many things even FRC's but they were 2 bar's and up. Its good to know ASW will address the net issues so not all is lost.

Different characters have different jump speeds, this could affect when you feel the instant air dash should come out. Try doing it slower.

PSN: TheRealBobMan

Main: I-No

Sub: Will probably pick Millia back up, and may play Chipp or May for teleport/6P spam in lag when it's funny to do so.

Online lag is so bad. My internet provider sucks, so that's part of it (I just upgraded to a 6MBPS connection and I'm only getting about 500K - **** this company), but I played a match last night with a friend that lives walking distance from me, and we still had Brawl level lag. :gonk:

I might be on tonight, but I'll probably want to get some sleep. I'm pretty busy with work so I'll be on mostly at night, if at all. I might be available on weekends though, and I heard that we might have a "Christmas Break" from work for like 2 weeks, so I'd be free then. I was surprised to see people with like 1000 matches already last night when I got on for a quick test run. I need to catch up!

Edited by TheRealBobMan

Hey,

PSN: Stolpern

Area: CO

I've only been able to do quick match. Just got the game tonight though, maybe no good connections were on.

Hey another CO player. Most, if not all of Colorados main FGC posts here on ExtraFresh.net

PSN:JediMindTrick303

Main: Testament

Sub: HOS

Welp, it's finally here. Not perfect, but it'll have to do for now. Hit me up.

PSN: swordmalice

Main: Johnny

I also play P4A (albiet badly) but I'd like to improve my game. Would be great to get some matches in with you guys.

ggs to starblast0r

being new to gg (at least in a competitive sense), i have no idea what i'm doing :D

PSN: kazukifafner

Main: Anji

why are fans so fun?

also, i haven't had a whole lot of issue with actual online play yet (at least no worse than usual), but the matchmaking is maybe the most broken thing ever :/

PSN: Atlus8

Main: Johnny

I'll get online mostly on Wednesdays and Sundays since those are my days off! I'll get randomly on through out the week as well so feel free to send me a message on PSN and mention that you are from Dustloop! My internet speed is pretty basic, but it should hold up well!

2354193312.png

Quick addenum; if you're adding me to PSN, please mention that you're from DL so that I know who you are. I tend to get some random PSN friend requests and I have no idea who they are. Thanks!

PSN: final_aeons

Main: Sol for now

Just started playing this game so I'm going to be scrubbing out until I get better.

Edited by susano