ElvenShadow

[AC+] PSN ID Thread

Finally got my PS3 Hori and hope to play some games vs you guys on PSN now too:

PSN: Dr_Stormlocke

10-20: SoCal

Character: Robo-Ky. I will never play any other character against you. No hiding behind subs.

Stormlocke we can totally do Midwest to West Coast matches right? :3

Well at least we can try, last time I tried to play Sanoshi it had a pretty beefy delay on it but the framerate was smooth at least.

Stormlocke we can totally do Midwest to West Coast matches right? :3

Doubtful :(

I really hope ARC upgrades the netcode for +R...

GGs to everyone I've played. Good times!

PSN: Jammerlich

I'm new to playing with actual people so there are a lot of growing pains. I main Baiken and am located in Texas. Don't know when I'll be on, but I tend to work nights. so daytime or after 10 are when I'm more likely to be on.

Finally got my PS3 Hori and hope to play some games vs you guys on PSN now too:

PSN: Dr_Stormlocke

10-20: SoCal

Character: Robo-Ky. I will never play any other character against you. No hiding behind subs.

Man, I want play you so badly; Robo is a familiar matchup for me and I've seen yours in action - amazing stuff. I'm EC though, so until the netplay is improved, I don't think we can have decent matches at all :(

Man, I want play you so badly; Robo is a familiar matchup for me and I've seen yours in action - amazing stuff. I'm EC though, so until the netplay is improved, I don't think we can have decent matches at all :(

Dude, add me.

Lol his robo ky is pretty gdlk. Im EC too and i played him today. Our connection was totally fine lol.

I tried, but it seems you've reached the max capacity of friends on PSN :/ you're too popular dude!

I really need to start deleting those people all the way at the bottom of my list.

I really need to start deleting those people all the way at the bottom of my list.

Well whenever you make room, let me know and I'll add you, or you can add me.

I don't know if anybody already made a chat for the game yet but i'm about to make one tonight. This will make match making a little bit easier for everyone. If anybody wants an invite for this room just add me on psn and you'll be added into the chat.

PSN: Hokuwokk

PSN: FMRoss

Area: WC - OR

CH: Slayer, used to know more characters gotta practice up

I'll take invite to GG chatroom as well!

PSN: ShinSyn

Main: Sol

I'd like an invite to the PSN chat too, it would be nice to know who's actually on at the same time.

Lol i tried to add yu as a friend but i couldnt. Yu've reached max friend count

Finally I got the game on PS3!

ID: Camo_Lescrooc

Area: France

Char:Joh, Slayer, Sol, etc...

See you online. ;)

Edited by Camo