Cirno

[CP] ~PtG~ Gameplay Discussion

COOL THREAD FOR COOL PEOPLE

Vxaxd.png

TAKE IT EASY.

so yeah i figured since theres a NEW GAME IN A WEEK HOLY SHIT lets have a new thread to celebrate

yall know the rules

no fuckheads

keep it plat for the most part

<3

TO NEW PPL: hello and welcome! despite how this looks we're actually pretty knowledgeable! if you have any questions/want to introduce yourself, don't hesitate! we love everyone.

ps: new banner by digiops THE GOD

heres some shit:

CP Changes Thread

9NNjT.jpg

>NANAKO 

>ANOTHER LIGHT BLUE COLOR (WHICH IS NOW COLOR 9) ( CIRNO COLOR) (MADE FOR ME ETC) 

>HOMU

>WHATEVER THE FUCK COLOR 7 IS IT’S GODLIKE

>HOLY FUCKING SHIT NANAKO

>COLOR 14 IS ALSO GODLIKE

>WHY IS EVERYONE’S COLOR 16 SO GODLIKE

>OH. MY GOD. NANAKO

IM DEAD

Edited by Cirno

you know you love it bby

(FULL-WIDTH ALPHANUMERIC 5EVR)

I've been waiting for this! Since about the time we hit 200 pages, at least.

I actually hope that Plat is going to be less RTSD and more gimmicks and shenanigans.

it's the only thing cirno is good at

I lol'd

I've been waiting for this! Since about the time we hit 200 pages, at least.

I actually hope that Plat is going to be less RTSD and more gimmicks and shenanigans.

Nooooo, gimmicks are just that, gimmicks. They work once or twice and then the opponent will have to catch on. I'd much rather have a concrete RTSD character who can open up the opponent without the use of silly gimmicks, I have Jin to fill that role lol.

The thing about Platinum that makes her fun is that she has a bunch of situational options. Sometimes she's rushing shit down with the Pan, the Missiles, and the Hammer and other times she's zoning with the Kitty and then she's setting up defensive-offensive situations with the Bat, Bombs, and now with the Presents. Outside of that, her goal is to open the opponent up with frame traps, ambiguous TK Swallow mix-up, and her basic mix-up tools like 6B, command throw, and lows.

Also, bring on the Megucas a week from now:

1338989538243.jpg

The thing about Platinum that makes her fun is that she has a bunch of situational options. Sometimes she's rushing shit down with the Pan, the Missiles, and the Hammer and other times she's zoning with the Kitty and then she's setting up defensive-offensive situations with the Bat, Bombs, and now with the Presents. Outside of that, her goal is to open the opponent up with frame traps, ambiguous TK Swallow mix-up, and her basic mix-up tools like 6B, command throw, and lows.

Yeah, that's more along the lines of what I meant. That's probably just me being inexperienced with Plat, but too often do I feel that my only options in rush in the opponent's face and try mixing him up. If that really is only me who's having that problem, I hope to fix it in BBCP.

Madoka with a ponytail, yes.

I really wanna see how her air persia changes affect combos.

And I think we got a good trade off for the Red hammer as well as the other item buffs.

I think she'll be more item-centric combo wise, this time around.

it's the only thing cirno is good at

dont sleep kf

also does someone want to manage the new CP video thread, otherwise ill make it now

dicks

btw platinum is lame

edit: infract me right now

plat OWNS get outta here

if i infract you how will you become AMERIZAYOI G/MOD

implying infractions stopped me from becoming a moderator on MM ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀

MM? you mean this website right?

7VA4O.png

This is getting so wrong on so many levels. Somebody please call the mods. Oh wait.

also does someone want to manage the new CP video thread, otherwise ill make it now

last chance? or i'll wait till the end of the day to make sure more people see it

I call dibs on the combo thread. Seeing how Platinum's combo potential has been crippled outside of OD, I should be able to finish this one up.

I call dibs on the combo thread. Seeing how Platinum's combo potential has been crippled outside of OD, I should be able to finish this one up.

thats fair. don't be so quick to call her combo potential crippled tho, let's see how things actually turn out first. it may not be looking too hot, but neither did litchi/makoto in the cs1/cs2 lokete~

oh man new banner by digiops THE GOD on the first page what a hero. go look at it

quoting this one more time so it doesnt get overlooked

quoting this one more time so it doesnt get overlooked

I'll sign up for this thread. Originally, I was going to do Bullet's video thread, but meh. I have too much love for Platinum.

Shouldn't be too much trouble managing this one and Baiken's.

thats fair. don't be so quick to call her combo potential crippled tho, let's see how things actually turn out first. it may not be looking too hot, but neither did litchi/makoto in the cs1/cs2 lokete~

oh man new banner by digiops THE GOD on the first page what a hero. go look at it

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Plat looks like she just finished kicking someone in the face with that stance from the banner.

last chance? or i'll wait till the end of the day to make sure more people see it

I'll do it since I pretty much took over the last Video thread. and yo Doc, Episode 3 is when shit starts to change for the better. The text is a sign for great things.

Edited by Yggjrasil

hello again platinum general. well when the game comes out, ill be trying it again since local players seem to like this game zzzzz.

platinum changes suck (imo, they removed half the things i enjoyed on a simple level ><) - hopefully it gets better if i actually play it, rather than theorycraft it.

the video in the cp changes for the new version of the counter is private.... anyone got a link to it so i can see this trolldoll charge move in action? ^^