Cirno

[CP] ~PtG~ Gameplay Discussion

We've lost Shiro, Yamachi, pretty much Aru...

Screw this man, no one is winning with Plat (Hype for MAVEN though). I see 8C sticking strong though, good for him.

and learn shit myself.

What if there isn't any shit to learn? Thats what it seems like to me.

Edited by Kujikawa

A-ru is 50-50 with Hazama and Plat

There are two players that go by Aru iirc. One has always been a Hazama, so i don't know if you're just seeing him half the time or if the plat player switched as well

There are two players that go by Aru iirc. One has always been a Hazama, so i don't know if you're just seeing him half the time or if the plat player switched as well

This is most likely true.

http://youtu.be/haEwxgN0JEE?t=9m23s

http://youtu.be/j3CIXRGqt48?t=4s

You can see that both the names are different. I highly doubt its the same guy.

daiwa still plays plat, and iizaka isnt half bad. idgaf if japan stops playing plat altogether lol. ill just dev the tech myself, again

What if there isn't any shit to learn? Thats what it seems like to me.

There's always shit to learn, even now I still find one or two new things with CSE Plat. It's just that people aren't willing to put down the time and effort to learn some new shit.

From what I've seen, corner combos could use some improvement. There are no OD + MJ combos as it stands. MJ Hammer, Missiles, Chests, and Bombs have a bit of combo potential during OD since they aren't chained down by SMP. Actually, I don't think I've seen an MJ combo, period.

As for the Aru thing, I think you guys are right lol

I will become the hero that Platinum needs and deserves,Unless Xie and Yumekami are already on it. MAVEN is real super saiyan Platinum though.

Edited by Yggjrasil

So apparently Kurushii has released mook details to staff members.

Does any - body here have any - thing or has he not said any - thing about Plat yet?

Sorry if it seems that I'm being pushy, I just want to know.

Kuru's not really going around 'saying' things, it's the respective staff that's actually looking at the data for their characters. Ask Cirno or another staff member if you wanna know something.

Kuru's not really going around 'saying' things.

Damn Kurushii's always going around makin' words and sayin' things.

Ah. I thought it was only Kurushii that had a copy, and he was giving his translation towards staff.

Well, I'll wait.

... O.K. I snapped Cirno do you have any - thing?

Sorry for being a demanding little prick.

Edited by InWithTheAshes

I'm with Moy. I don't exactly need JP match videos for me to learn a character :v I can learn her and expose tech just fine on my own.

Damn Kurushii's always going around makin' words and sayin' things.

Um no

Ah. I thought it was only Kurushii that had a copy, and he was giving his translation towards staff.

Well, I'll wait.

I only bought the mook, scanned every page needed, cleaned the scans, and uploaded them for the staff. That alone took me my whole day off from work to do. We have only one translator who stepped up to do translations for us so far. So until he's done you'll have to talk with your character mod or someone that knows enough about the character to read the frame data and answer questions.

I'll take a look in a minute and let you know. I can only do normals at this moment since I don't know moonrune speak, you'll have to wait until someone translates the specials and items.

Edit: Let's see here...

- 2B got nerfed, 21 recovery frames as opposed to the former 18 and it's now -10 on block as opposed to the former -7.

- 6A got slightly buffed, the head I-frames now start on frame 6 as opposed to on frame 7.

- 6B got nerfed, 12 active frames as opposed to the former 13 and it's now -7 on block as opposed to the former +1.

- 6C was altered, while the start-up was decreased by a frame (used to be 22), the recovery has increased from 32 to 36 and it's now -20 on block (used to be -17). Not that it matters as you can just jump cancel it or cancel it into j.C.

- j.C got nerfed like a mofo, 4 active frames as opposed to 7, recovery increased from 11 to 13 + 4F of landing recovery.

Every other normal is the same (as far as start-up, active, recovery, and static difference goes) and this is all I can do for now until someone translates the item and special names.

Edited by Moy_X7

Why was 6B of all things nerfed? Honestly, considering the reward we get from it (Almost always NO damage aside from the move it - self aside form counter hit.) and how reactable it can be, I considered frame advantage to be almost it's only positive quality out - side of amount of active frames. Aargh.

And farewell, J.C. ;_; Your loss is a noticeable one.

Other than that I'm alright with this I almost never end things with 2B any - way (It still had a large amount of frame disadvantage.) and the 6C nerf will probably be mostly irrelevant, due towards what you have said of it.

Why was 6B of all things nerfed? Honestly, considering the reward we get from it (Almost always NO damage aside from the move it - self aside form counter hit.) and how reactable it can be, I considered frame advantage to be almost it's only positive quality out - side of amount of active frames. Aargh.

You can get a respectable 3K if you space it correctly and are able to link into 5C near and in the corner. Other than that, we used to get like +12 on block if we spaced it correctly. It should still be + if you space it correctly, just about enough to get a 66 5A in there to reset pressure without getting mashed out. Still, -7 point blank is a bit too much of a nerf.

j.C deserved that active frame nerf, 7 active frames was too much lol. The landing recovery I feel was not necessary, given the start-up and the fact that its range is not close to that of Hakumen's, Jin's, and Mu's j.C.

plat's air pan and cat stick are 16 frames now, which makes her stuff 20 frames and not so much 'instant' overheads anymore. Had to smile at that. sorry guys

also the special pan n the ground is now minus on block instead of being +. air special pan is still plus.

plat's air pan and cat stick are 16 frames now, which makes her stuff 20 frames and not so much 'instant' overheads anymore. Had to smile at that. sorry guys

I don't know man, 20F start-up is still hella fast. About 90% of the people out there are still going to have to guess block those.

also the special pan n the ground is now minus on block instead of being +. air special pan is still plus.

That's nice, how much frame advantage do we get from it? +1? The fan is +1 currently so I'm guessing that it gained a bit of frame advantage.

I don't know man, 20F start-up is still hella fast. About 90% of the people out there are still going to have to guess block those.

That's nice, how much frame advantage do we get from it? +1? The fan is +1 currently so I'm guessing that it gained a bit of frame advantage.

dunno. I'm at work so I'm just going on memory atm. Might even be a faulty memory because I thought they didn't show static differences for air moves at all.