Cirno

[CP] ~PtG~ Gameplay Discussion

9NNjT.jpg

>NANAKO 

>ANOTHER LIGHT BLUE COLOR (WHICH IS NOW COLOR 9) (CIRNO COLOR) (MADE FOR ME ETC) 

>HOMU

>WHATEVER THE FUCK COLOR 7 IS IT’S GODLIKE

>HOLY FUCKING SHIT NANAKO

>COLOR 14 IS ALSO GODLIKE

>WHY IS EVERYONE’S COLOR 16 SO GODLIKE

>OH. MY GOD. NANAKO

IM DEAD

Well, I'll miss my CSE color, but I agree 7 is godlike. I'll probably pick that or the Kyouko color

Are those the fanart for the new recolors? Also, 7 and 14 reminds me of Haku and Haz.

I'm stuck between choosing Grape Plat, Lime Plat , Hazama Plat or Sayaka Plat as my main color. :vbang:

There's less colors this time around but they're all too godly.

P.S: Color 07 looks like QB.

Are those the fanart for the new recolors? Also, 7 and 14 reminds me of Haku and Haz.

theyre real

god i'll likely end up using ⑨ most but i'll probably use nanako, homu, 7, 14, and 16 a lot also

ps yea i'll let ggj handle the plat video thread. fujiwara, you had other plans initially anyway right? if you still wanna help with the video thread you can link videos ggj's missed or whatever.

Meduka <3

Color 7 is also godlike. I'll have to alternate between those two like I did with black and yellow (Yamachi) Plat and red and gold (Shadow) Plat.

Edited by Moy_X7

7, 8 and Madoka palette. I am disappointed with the other colors pretty much. Madoka palette will make a good replacement for my pink one.

ps yea i'll let ggj handle the plat video thread. fujiwara, you had other plans initially anyway right? if you still wanna help with the video thread you can link videos ggj's missed or whatever.

No probs.

No black and red palette anymore ;^;

This. Well, I dunno, I guess I'll go with 10 or 16, then?

I feel like almost half of these colors are from Smile PreCure! or some other Pretty Cure series. No nanoha or miku is definitely a let-down though. On the whole though I feel like her colors got better.

Aww shit, that Cure March color is baller, I'm gonna rep that for sure, and yeah I'll make the CP video thread soon.

Sad that Nanoha color is gone, but there are lot of good ones (lolz at number ⑨), so I guess I'll set myself with the others colors then.

Btw, who is Nanako?

where the fuck is my solid white plat? i guess 5/10/14/15 are playable enough

rip solid white :(

and thanks for the vid link - that is just trolly enough for me to keep interest

the combo into the present early in the vid looked cool too. maybe its not all bad. ^^

Edited by iora

I just used that as an excuse to make another CV lol.

Bleh, stupid charge command. I guess we'll just have to get used to it with time.

She still looks pretty fun to play, I guess the charge command will probably only add a bit to her learning curve considering she was first made to be a very simple character to start with and then becoming complex (with timing and such)

Also am I the only one who noticed that she sounds different and says different things <.< minor details