Cirno

[CP] ~PtG~ Gameplay Discussion

havent watched cp vids in a long while. how is plat's combo optimization? still ass or have the good combos been found yet? ^^

Has Platinum's command grab been made faster in CP? I know it can be RC'd now so it's a lot more rewarding, but it looks a little faster and easier to land too... though that's probably too much to hope for.

So, seeing as the frame data's been released, translated, and everything else, are Cirno, Moy and Chaos the only ones allowed to fill in the table, or are we permitted to do it ourselves if we have the information?

Anyone can edit the wiki, though not many people outside the staff would have access to the mook, I'd imagine. Has Platinum's data still not been added yet?

e; welp, looks like it hasn't. I'll go ahead and add frame data later today, and if I can figure it out, work on the overview tomorrow.

Edited by Chaoschao222

O.K. Thanks for that, once the wiki get's filled it's THEORYCRAFTING TIME, and perhaps some more board activity.

I forgot how much stuff Plat has to add due to many items in addition to many variations of those many items. Coupled with NCR streams yesterday and a bit of netplaying, I was delayed from working on it. I'm adding it all now (Normals are up), and will finish adding the frame data for Platinum's moveset now. I'll post whenever "now" finishes, but because of all the stuff she has to add and the biology I need to do, I won't be doing her overview today (which frankly doesn't matter if you have all the frame data); I may add her RA Table if it looks like it'll only take some odd minutes.

e; Drive up, Specials next

e2; Throws and Specials up, DDs and Astral next

Edited by Chaoschao222

Alright Platinum's frame data is up.

http://www.dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Platinum_Frame_Data_(BBCP)

Disclaimers to keep in mind, the mook is missing some data, and worse yet, there are known instances of the mook being outright false.

Platinum's RA Table has some untranslated notes, so I'm just going to leave it be for now.

Excellent. I'll look at this now: Even if it may be incomplete/inaccurate, it's pretty much the only information we have as of now. If I theoryfight anything that I find suspicious (Like easy, repetitive loops for seven thousand or something) then I'll point towards where it might be wrong. And maybe display the things I find that are probably legitimate.

thanks for the work either way boss man :DDDD <3333

Wtf does "SdWsD60" mean lol.

Oh well can't wait to play my whore bitch Platinum again ^^

Wtf does "SdWsD60" mean lol.

Slide, wallstick, down.

It will make the opponent slide, it will wallstick in the corner, it creates hard knockdown

Oh well can't wait to play my whore bitch Platinum again ^^

SYMM NO BAKA.

Also, I might just be reading it wrong or something but according towards the frame data jump loops can still be done, you're just disallowed from doing more than one repetition from 5A/ 2A because of the starter rating, and damage is worse.

Probably until OD wears out

I also want to see if the opponent can tech the endless stream of 214D MJ Missiles

I can't help but feel like Plat got the short end of the stick with her OD. You'd have to be really lucky to get an item that truly benefits from the unlimited supply of item stocks like the MJ Hammer, the Missiles, and maybe the Chest when you're close to dying and the OD gauge can be used to its full potential. The Pan and the Bat are restricted by SMP and the Cat can't be used in combos.

Missile/Bomb spam seems more like a minor annoyance than anything. Well that's unless the opponent is close to dying, at which point the chip damage is worth spending your OD on. I guess you could use two or more sets of 214Ds and get in for free at least.

Yeah in the grand scheme of things her overdrive really doesn't compare to some other characters like Hakumen and Jin for example. The majority of the times I've seen her overdrive used, it was to chip an opponent out. I haven't seen anyone hit 5k with her yet either.