Cirno

[CP] ~PtG~ Gameplay Discussion

We can still see if there the next extended version with other colors, its possible.

Why no Nanoha? Honestly, not only is the series awesome it looked really well done, almost like the real thing.

your right, i use it last time on my scene, was funny to use this color. am honestly excited too much for CP.

rip all white 'ghost' platinum

i very enjoyed that color

most cp colors are agreeable... will prob use the zombie (what i call the goro-channn~~~ color) colors more often than others. brown, white, hazama, both blue, and color 12 all are pretty neat

shrug?

I don't get it

Is he deluding the opponent into thinking that Plat will land right in front of them after the OD, then using the momentum from the IAD to go for the j.D cross-up?

i think it's more like he can control what side he lands on by timing j.d, also their inputs get crossed up and it's pretty ambiguous (assuming by pressing j.d fast enough you stay on the same side, but he didn't show that)

i'm more interested in j.d loop damage, but i wish he did more than 3 hammers. not too convincing that it's even worth the OD usage at this point lol, need more info, need this game etc

Hopefully that's the case (to create an ambiguous cross-up situation by timing the j.D).

Yeah, you're basically just adding one more Hammer stock to the combo. Then again, he did use the OD at full health so you'll probably get more reps with low health.

Just a few more months left, I've got a ton of ideas in mind.

i think it's more like he can control what side he lands on by timing j.d, also their inputs get crossed up and it's pretty ambiguous (assuming by pressing j.d fast enough you stay on the same side, but he didn't show that)

i'm more interested in j.d loop damage, but i wish he did more than 3 hammers. not too convincing that it's even worth the OD usage at this point lol, need more info, need this game etc

Yeah, I was pretty confused when he didn't show a non-crossup j.D. Hopefully it works that way, lol.

Are you guys able to hit-confirm TK Swallow > j.B? I've been practicing for a while now but no dice. Being able to confirm the j.B means that you can JC it on block for the j.B fuzzy, which leads into a 50-50 high/low (unless they IB the first j.B).

I just auto-pilot it into 66 5A/5C.

I don't know many people (if any) who can hit-confirm that for the fuzzy, honestly. Since j.B only has 13 frames of blockstun, you basically have no time to confirm the TK Swallow > j.B before having to commit to the rising j.B, lol...

I thought as much

Might as well just cancel TK Swallow into a low as opposed to auto-piloting the j.B into JC > j.B Fuzzy and risk whiffing it if they remain blocking low lol.

N-O is gonna be the savior?

He already has a loli to save, thanks.

Would be something if he really did start playing platinum competitively too...

Hopefully he picks her up as a sub at least, haven't seen the Plat heavy-hitters in a while (Yumekami, Yamachi, Daiwa, etc.)

Not having all these Americans spamming Mami at random is actually quite nice lol.

I'll get the game soon enough and post some things here and there. Platinum has not been very popular since the "hop on the new character bandwagon" phenomenon that happens every time a new character is released lol.

Try doing Happy Magicas and see how that feels like (how long does it take to charge it). Try to record an opponent blockstring with a gap big enough for you to use Happy Meguca.