Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zakuta Asura

[^C] Baiken [MEDIA]

in the latest a-cho same character matches between BA and PO, why did Maruken fall for unblockable slide head so much? was he afraid that he'd get hit by the "physical" hit of slide head?

but... three times in a row? why didn't he just backdash, isn't it safer for him to get tagged while backdashing?

I'm looking for two Baiken tutorial videos, I was sure I would find them here but I guess the threads were deleted... :psyduck: The first one was showing her anti-air options and the second one was about the IAD Tatami. Does anyone know where I can find them? Thanks!!

hmn a beta version of my video

info: i tried to make some different of the usuall combos

so i dont know how it looks

also note that the lag in the video is from the recording and not yours

link : http://www.turboupload.com/download/qM3UHS17FnQH/acxx.wmv

tell me ideas and what u think of it

ps: i used wrong replay for the baku counter :( ....whatever

The slow down is not good. Hope this is just because the beta version. Diferent from the usuall? IMO they look exactly like the Baiken regular combos for matches. Also, all those extra j.P do nothing but low the final damage. Good video, with a nice music choice, but the combos are (except for a few of them, which are nice) mostly B&B. PS: That turboupload shit sucks, rapidshare is faster and don't gives me so much trouble.

yea i know what u mean launch in air >jump psd iad psd or sth similar i tried to avoid but is helpless about the extra jp in some cases they are needed to make the enemy gain height or else i just added them for the BEAT counter (show off /big numbers are liked more to people) but since they look bad i am going to remake the combos without them i will only use if needed thx hideki btw what is B&B ?

why does it play so slowly? could you try to speed it up, still? it's .... just.... so.... slow....

yea u are right i will try to speed it up ^_^ zero skill in editing' maybe becuase of the 2 passes in encoding dunno

link: http://rapidshare.com/files/103289826/finl.wmv.html

i think that this is going to be the last version since i gave back the ps2 to my friend ( i tryied with the ps2 emulator but it was painfull >took me 2 hours for 2 combos) , just someone more experienced give me an opinion

change log:

+changed the song into sth more fitting

+added some more stuff to fill the song

+the video plays fine this time (i used sony vegas much better prog)

bad things:

- forgot to make the dummy to block the air tatami

edit: youtube link for those who dont want rapidshare

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvmrtI2N1Kk

but it's less damage! also, my set-up with the messed up colour is kinda laggy, so it's really hard to do consistently Dx i'll try to get some other ones up there, maybe something a little different. at 2/3 screen from the corner, i've been able to get: 6P xx YZS RC iad. tatami -> r.6H on Eddie, but I haven't been able to finish the combo.

lols. also, it probably does less damage because it starts with 6P, now that i think about it.

Style points > damage points. YZN FRC is the best move she has.

This is true.

Anyways, me and Caer have now started our next combovid-project and I have some pretty cool stuff coming along. hopefully, and most probably, it will actually be A GOOD AC-CM WITH BAIKEN? (WTF?) :psyduck: