Sign in to follow this  
Zakuta Asura

[^C] Baiken [MEDIA]

Thanks guys, you've given me a lot of ways to strengthen my game. I'll try to put your advice to good use; hopefully you'll see some improvement in the next match vids I post.

I'll limit my comments to just the Potemkin matchup since you know way more about fighting HOS than me. I noticed you used a lot of mashy j.p (j.p 3 or so times in a row) in air combos/ dustloop against Potemkin. You can usually connect with j.spsd or j.pspsd in the situations you were doing that (the combo you did around 0:14 for example). Tatami loses to hammerfall and 6P. Slashbacked and (I think) IB'd tatami can be potemkin bustered if you don't frc the tatami. Use more j.s and j.d on Potemkin. j.s beats heavenly potemkin buster (might need to be meaty. it works when jumping backward at close range like you did at 1:17), and also beats hammer fall if you gatling to j.d; it loses to 6p and Judge gauntlet. j.d at long range clashes with Pot's 6p and will keep you out of range of Judge Gauntlet's released attack.

Sign in to follow this