Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prototype909

[CP] Bullet Gameplay Discussion

The way Bullet's combos work has changed SO much since CP. When I started using her again for the first time after buying this game yesterday, i was so confused how she works now. Can you no longer combo off of 41236C anymore besides with heat/rc? Also getting use to no 2c> 5d is harsh. haha

The way Bullet's combos work has changed SO much since CP. When I started using her again for the first time after buying this game yesterday, i was so confused how she works now. Can you no longer combo off of 41236C anymore besides with heat/rc? Also getting use to no 2c> 5d is harsh. haha

You can still combo off 41236C in the corner. It's just that instead of juggling with 5B, you have to use 5A. So a typical Bullet corner/close to corner combo might go 5B > 5C > 5D > 41236C |> 5A > 5B > (6B) > sjc j.C > j.D > 623B

EDIT: Forgot to highlight the fact that you can do 41236C |> 5A midscreen on Tager.

You can still combo off 41236C in the corner. It's just that instead of juggling with 5B, you have to use 5A. So a typical Bullet corner/close to corner combo might go 5B > 5C > 5D > 41236C |> 5A > 5B > (6B) > sjc j.C > j.D > 623B

EDIT: Forgot to highlight the fact that you can do 41236C |> 5A midscreen on Tager.

oh so it's 5a now. That's fine then. Gonna mess around with her some more and see what else works differently. Thank you for that info!

One of the main buffs she got was that she can go from H2 to H2 in a corner combo, with huge damage. A typical combo would be something like;

H2 6A 5C 3C 41236C 236D 236[A] 6C (delay so you get sideswitch) jC jD 623C *wallsplat* 5[C] 5D 623B. Does around 5k and you won't lose heat. There's also tons of variations to this combo depending on character and number of hits, but the general gist is that you use 6C to knock them away from the wall so you switch side, then hit a drive so you can toss them back at the wall with snaphance.

When your combo is done you usually want to special cancel the last drive with 623C for oki since you get a safejump off it and pretty good advantage for a mixup.

If you have your back against the corner and your abare is strong with some 2A mash, congrats you just got free H2. 2A 2A 2B 5B 5C 5D 623C *wallsplat* run up 6C jc jD. Her DP is also slightly comboable on CH now, though the rewards are very small... unless you have your back against the corner! Free heat level. CH 623B 6B 623C *wallsplat* 6C jc jD. (jc = jump cancel, jC = jump C)

Since her drive can't be bursted or the special followups, if you have 2H and 50 meter you can do 3.5k unburstable damage to end rounds if they have burst from a stray D hit. Hit a raw 5D or jD > 623C 623D > super.

In heat 2, don't be scared of using 236[A] in neutral. On hit you have good time to dash up and do 6B 623C into full combo, you should get like 5k midscreen off this.

Ah, gotcha. Thanks for this information. Haven't really put enough time into Bullet yet to understand all the differences, but i can see she got some real nice combo potential now.