Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gamester

[CP] Rachel Video Thread

It's understandable not having those videos on your main channel. Many thanks for that though, apologies for the inconvenience.

No problem, it's pretty easy for me to re-up them. Just had to find one of my old extra youtube accounts to use.

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?15323-CP-Video-Posting-Thread/page57&p=1534735&viewfull=1#post1534735

Many thanks for uploading those videos :)

Now to continue the hunt for Rachel matches.

EDIT: The Notable Japanese Rachel Player Ranking has been updated for this week (GMT+1 18:22 08/25/13)

I also want to mention. Tenkyo has started to shoot through the rankings from their previous position and is currently 27th place. They were near 80-ish when I last checked. Thought I'd mention their progress :)

Gamester from your #325 post.

Blue Rachel = Aruken

White Litchi = Galileo

White Hakumen = Poropiccho

White Arakune = Rii

Pink Litchi = Kikuchiyo

Brown Litchi = Ea

Thanks again for the player names, I'll start adding them right away :) Now Added.

I also want to apologies for taking a while to get the recent links added to the main post.

From Post #576:

[08/27/13] BU Vs RC

[08/27/13] NO Vs RC

[08/27/13] TB Vs RC

[08/27/13] JN Vs RC

[08/27/13] TG Vs RC

From Post #578:

[?/?/13] RC Vs HA

Now Onto Page 59 of the BBCP Video Posting Thread for the Latest Videos.

^^^All videos in this post and above have been added to the main match ups post^^^

Notable Japanese Rachel Player Rankings for this week have been updated (GMT+1 19:21 09/01/2013)

From Post #585:

(My apologies. The YT videos were already there it seems but I wasn't looking hard enough. Sorry about getting these links to this thread late.)

[08/28/13] HZ (Rocha) Vs RC (Plus) x4

[08/28/13] HZ (Rocha) Vs RC (Plus) x2

We are now Onto Page 60 of the BBCP Video Posting Thread for the latest videos onwards.

From Post #594:

Waiting on "Tachikawa" nico links to get YT videos made on them. Checked

Checked up to Post #594 of the BBCP Video Posting Thread

^^^All links in this post and above have now been added to the main match ups post^^^

Sorry for the triple post: Notable Japanese Rachel Player Rankings for this week have been updated (GMT+1 16:46 09/08/2013)

The description says this one is Ryouta... but he seems to be using the same card. Fucking Japanese and their name mixups. For now I'd say Ryota is using Kuroneko Rachel (chansub-global-emoticon-3a624954918104fe-19x27.png) and Mazo is using the white palette.

[08/07/13] RC (Matsu) VS JN (Kaqn) x6

^^^Added Matsu's match^^^

I'll go back through and Ryouta's name into those matches. Done.

From Post #595:

[09/03/13] RC (Emurisu) Vs RG

[09/03/13] RC (Emurisu) Vs RG

From Post #597:

[08/31/13] RC (Tenkyo) Vs JN

[08/31/13] RC (Tenkyo) Vs RG

[08/31/13] RG (Itsu) Vs RC (Tenkyo)

[08/31/13] RL Vs RC (Tenkyo)

[08/31/13] RC (Tenkyo) Vs TK

Checked up to Post #597 of the BBCP Video Posting Thread.

EDIT: Mazo-Hime (Matsu) has now been added to the list of Notable Japanese Rachel Players

^^^All the links in this post and above have been added to the main match ups post^^^

Who's this white 13 dan Rachel? Impressive play, especially in the second match

Emurisu, they've really been keeping their cool lately. Always saw them get blown up by Charin in previous vids.

Added "Kokonoe" to the Match Ups List/Post. Awaiting videos.

Now Onto Page 61 of the BBCP Video Posting Thread for the latest videos.

From Post #601:

[09/05/13] CA (Eesuke) Vs RC (N-O) x11

From Post #602:

Also From Post #602:

[09/08/13] RC (Tenkyo) Vs LT

[09/08/13] RC (Tenkyo) Vs BA

[09/08/13] RC (Tenkyo) Vs AM

[09/08/13] RC (Tenkyo) Vs RG

[09/08/13] RC (Tenkyo) Vs JN (Tonkichi)

The BBCP Video Posting Thread has been checked up to Post #602

^^^All the links in this post and above have been added to the main match ups post^^^

Notable Japanese Rachel Player Ranking for this week has now been updated (GMT+1 17:39 09/15/2013)

From Post #603:

Waiting on "9/7 Miracle Dome" for YT links to check through

Waiting on "Kara D (HK) vs Rachel" for YT links to check through.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21820234

Waiting on "9/14 Sasashima" for YT links to check through.

[09/05/13] RC (N-O) Vs AM

[09/05/13] RC (N-O) Vs AZ (Dogura)

[09/05/13] MK Vs RC (N-O)

From Post #604:

[09/04/13] VK (Sugiyama) Vs RC (Momoiro) x2

[09/04/13] VK (Sugiyama) Vs RC (Momoiro)

[09/04/13] VK (Sugiyama) Vs RC (Momoiro) x5

From Post #605:

Waiting on "Mabukapu (RE) vs Momoiro (RC)" for YT links to check through.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21845754

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21846025

Checked up to Post #608 of the BBCP Video Posting Thread.

^^^All YT links in this post have now been added to the main match ups posts^^^

Apologies for the triple post. I wanted to ask you all what you think about this I'm looking at doing to try and keep track of matches.

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?15302-CP-Rachel-Video-Thread&p=1418696&viewfull=1#post1418696

I've tried using recent examples and created a small section on Post #4 on the thread to try and get an idea how it might be like. I'm just looking at ways to keep track of matches not yet up on YouTube but also make them accessible for anyone who wishes to watch some of those matches on Nico while they wait for them to be put up on YouTube or just early :)

It's an idea and nothing solid yet but I'm working on it. As always I'm open to suggestions and any views people have on how you would like to see the Video Thread.

I would think that most of us would have a Nico account by now so there shouldn't be a need for Nico videos to have their own section. An English version of the site was released last year so anyone can easily make an account by following this link:

https://secure.nicovideo.jp/secure/register?from=top

Perhaps you could direct people there to make an account in the first post?

Not only can people make an account easier if they have one already, there is also a nico redirector that doesnt require the sign up/ login of an account anyway. I don't have the link unfortunately, because I don't use it, hopefully someone does and posts it.

But yeah, on that site you post the link to the nico video you want to watch and violo!

Fair enough but yeah, I do need to sort out the first post. I'll try and include that soon :)

I've been trying to use Nico myself recently but personally it feels so slow for me and inconvenient when I'm searching for Rachel matches within a short space of time so I tend to wait for the YouTube videos which I can search through more effectively. That's my experience with Nico anyway.

Hopefully match videos will pick back up again soon. I feel it has been quiet this week. So far.

EDIT: @TD: Yeah, the link is in the first post here to the redirector in SpaRelentless' quote :)

That's probably because you're using NND during peak hours. NND decreases the allocated bandwidth for non premium users during peak hours.

If you're a heavy user, I'd recommend getting a subscription, it's about 5 quids a month or so. You get quite a lot of advantages too such as watching streams you missed without setting a timeslip up.

From Post #609:

[09/16/13] RC (Tenkyo) Vs TK

[09/16/13] RC (Erusu) Vs HA

[09/07/13] PT Vs RC (Momoiro) Added

[09/07/13] RC (Momoiro) Vs NO (Dango)

[09/07/13] RC (Momoiro) Vs HZ (Momo)

Checked up to Post #610 of the BBCP Video Posting Thread.

Now onto Page 62 of the BBCP Video Posting thread for the latest videos.

^^^All links have now been added to the main match ups posts^^^