Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

Guilty Madness - High Stakes Guilty Gear Results!

Regional Crews:

1. Maryland

2. New York

4. New England

4. New Jersey

Singles:

1: BT MarlinPie ($1206) (SL/ED)

2: Steve H. ($345) (KY)

3: Zidane ($172) (AN)

4: ECG | Mahouko ($50) (BR)

5: Mr. Biscuits ($30) (ED)

5: Drew Loken ($30) (AB)

7: 4r5 ($25) (JO)

7: RPD | Alex Smith ($25) (MA)

9: BlackSnake

9: Troll Badguy

9: A3R

9: Vyers

13: Shazay

13: Tinshi

13: Mindgam3

13: Mynus

17: Alzarath

17: Eli

17: St1ckbug

17: Noisetank

17: Ril

17: TS | NerdJosh

17: Greek

17: Asian Dave

25: Destin

25: Achtzen

25: Rainbow Mash

25: Tales

25: Mojo

25: Star Demon

25: Iora

25: Light Nazgul

33: Sesshryu

33: Zodiac

33: Katz

33: Genstov

33: Joey Crack

33: Zack B

33: Nuclear Cheese

Videos will be uploaded to Team Spooky's youtube channel.

Thank you so much everyone who came and made this event a huge success. Big Shoutout to those who contributed to the amazing $900+ pot bonus. This will not be your only opportunity though, rest assured!

GOOD SHIT, DAI!!!! Had a fuck-ton 'o' fun chilling out with GG heads and touching the game again since slash days lol. My body will be ready for a Guilty Madness sequel +R Edition, you can bet your ass that. Game's too good/fun.

@CRISISEDGE

CHECK YOUR PM's IMPORTANT MSG. Also....THANKS FOR LETTING ME USE YOUR SHIT AND CHATTING UP SOME BB

@MadScientist MINDGAME (MY BAD)

Thanks for Slayer crash course. 100% sure he's the character I want to open up with when +R comes around.

@Kyohei

Thanks for Eddie matches. Forgot how crazy/fun/OD GG is and I (re)learned so much in just those few matches. I'll body your shit next time :3

@EVERYBODY

H-Y-P-E

Shoutouts to A2........................GOLD

Shoutouts to Andrew for making such an amazing event come to realization. Your hard work does not go unnoticed friend.

Shoutouts to Min for streaming this for us and to Sp00ky for letting us use his stream channel. Much appreciated my brothers. Good looks to the legend Henry Cen as well.

Shoutouts also to OG's Drew Loken and Destin for coming back from the dead and Blacksnake for coming all the way from Chicago!!!

Shoutouts also to Zar for being hype with us in this tourney and doing player interviews and the sort. Hope to see you again man.

Also shoutouts to all the peeps I haven't seen in years and to Vyers for having one of the most epic matches EVER with me on stream (shoutouts to 3/5 btw :-p), can't wait to play you again soon at NEC man. Too strong.

Shoutouts to Troll Badguy and Vyers for being cool and talking with me. :D

Shoutouts to Zidane, who I didn't realize who he was and that I had played him until halfway into the tourney. I'm sorry I bored you so much you were holding your head in your hands. :( I'm new. :(

Shoutouts to being the least experienced and newest player in the entire room.

Shoutouts to Stickbug, the first time I've used Jam at NL.

Shoutouts to being better than I was last time. I like it when I do better than last time.

Shoutouts to A3's boy, who was hating on my shirt. *BibleThump*

Shoutouts to thrown sticks and controllers.

WHEN'S MARVEL?

This was just bananas. Best GG tournament in a while.

Good shit to everyone who came out, and GGs to everyone I played.

Shoutouts to everyone thinking that I ran this. I did nothing. You gotta thank DaiAndOh!

It was nice seeing all the old GG heads from NE and MD/VA. Hope you guys make it out to NEC.

Shoutouts to andrew for running it, out of staters for showing up and being godlike, skd for playing per...so....na.....?, mahouko for having that look of death when he plays, all the regulars i enjoy seeing, and fuck it everyone who came cuz that shit was godlike as FUCK

had a great time, hope to see some of you at nec ^^

Top notch tournament without a doubt and was very glad to play people and see old faces. Wish I can be at NEC but I had a blast and going to continue to work harder!

Although I didn't participate I was really happy to be amongst the East Coasts best players around in a community that is truly unlike any other. I thank everyone for their open-mindedness and acceptance of everyone who came out regardless of skill level. When I have confidence in my JO again I'll be more of a presence but until then I will have to be a student continually learning. Shoutouts to the usuals: Dai, A3, mynus, Alzarath, tinshi, zidane, biscuits, nerdjosh, ril, mahouko.

Special shoutouts to:

Steve H and team Maryland for coming to this, you guys are hype as hell and it's really infectious.

4r5, great meeting you face to face after all these years.

MarlinPie for giving me some matchup advice when I asked. Really appreciated that.

Alzarath for giving me a great Testament matchup experience, it was much needed.

Hope to see you guys soon, or at the very least online when the PS3 version hits.

Shoutouts to everyone thinking that I ran this. I did nothing. You gotta thank DaiAndOh!

It was nice seeing all the old GG heads from NE and MD/VA. Hope you guys make it out to NEC.

I got called Alan at least 3 times yesterday.

Yo yesterday was fucking hype as shit! Got to see people I thought I wouldn't see again for a while, and meet some players who I've only heard of in whispers. Sucks that I had to leave early, but that's life, next time I swear I'll be around for the whole thing.

I will be grinding as much as I possibly can until NEC to try and redeem myself.

Shoutouts to daiandoh for running the tournament and helping me meet my time limit.

Shoutouts to chazz in the team event bodying me with mindgames. (Sorry we just kept it going, I would have restarted but I needed to finish up my matches ASAP)

Shoutouts to marlinpie for letting jersey go 1-5 in the exhibition, and then win the tournament, you truly are an NJ god.

Shoutouts to min for running the stream, as well as team spooky in general for being awesome and streaming for us.

Shoutouts to everyone who came and I can't wait to play with you guys again!

Goes to show you how lame and socially retarded I am:

TBG: "You can always use [that option select] - You know that option select, right?"

Me: "Yo dawg I don't even play this game?" #ECOS

TBG: "no, no, the other one."

Me: "I was sick" #WCOS

TBG: "Not that one, The OTHER ONE."

Me: "Congrats you beat a low tier character"? (AKA "I PLAYED A LOW TIER" AKA "IT WAS A BAD MATCH")

TBG: "No! The one about white people and fighting games"

Me: "??????" *is completely lost*

GGs to everyone I played with at the event. I actually entered as FreeWins because I thought I'd get bodied since I didn't have time to practice because of school.. but I did better than I thought I would.

Shoutouts to Dai for running this and Min for streaming.

Shoutouts to everyone who showed up and made this event hype as fuck.

I had loads of fun and it was probably the greatest GG tourney I've ever been to, can't wait for the next one.

See you all at NEC.

EDIT: If you didn't leave your house for this, you fucked up.

Sucks that i couldn't enter cause i didn't have the fee... my atm card/bank was fucking up that day and i couldn't withdraw money.. :(

Casuals were godlike though and GG's to all the people who i played/met... good to see some of the people that post on here irl...