Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Caer-caveral

Testament vs ABA

Havin a lil trouble with this matchup. What do you guys think is are best strats to take her down?

Don't let her transform, if she does go for ik :yaaay::cool::vbang:

also, trees stop her pretty well, a lot better than most matches actually. ESPCIALLY when she is untransformed because of how immobile she is. I love lawling at my friends trying to learn a character and i just spam traps to win.

at the start of the match testament can limit aba's options on transforming if normal aba does a jh > throw her>badlands loop use 2s if she likes to slide at the beginning; if she does a jumping heavy you will get a throw, just be quick far slash if she starts off with rekkas counterhit gives you a badlands 6k>net/tree> hs exebeast / s exebeast backdash is beaten by s exe beast trees help to some degree when she is in moroha, but she still has far slash warrant beasts all over danzai and unblockable if moroha aba gets too rushdown oriented shes screwed. its easy for testament to react to what she does, plus hs exebeast trades and is a knockdown on counterhit if aba does three hit rekkas instant block the second part and warrant the third 5d will shit all over far slash

and what is she frc's 3rd rekka.. even if testy warrents rekka with frc .cant aba frc 3rd rekka then danzai warrent before testy can frc warrent again or attack.. or is there enough time in between for TE's frc to keep him safe from Danzai?..cant test this now..no p2