Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kiba

[CP] Tsubaki Yayoi Video Compilation (Updated 4/1/14)

If they're already up I don't think I'll bother lol. :3 Busy working on the recent Central Hachiouji stream with Kuresu~ I'm getting an aneurysm at how long merging these parts from the stream and uploading them are taking aha

EDIT: 11/28 Central Hachiouji

UEDA (Taokaka) vs Kuresu (Tsubaki)||Part 2

Chibaken (Hakumen) vs Kuresu (Tsubaki)

Shino (Noel) vs Kuresu (Tsubaki)

Matsu (Makoto) vs Kuresu (Tsubaki)

Kuresu (Tsubaki) vs nao (Bullet)

Thanks I'll get on that once I reach a laptop lol.

Done, I linked the wrong vid.

Lambchops/Nu has always been a series of guessing games. Two good guesses could've mean a completely different outcome in that match....

Still, I'd have to agree that gravity cooldown seemed way too short and I noticed that 5B was able to punish their wake up back dash which is good news on 5B's active frames.

Lambchops/Nu has always been a series of guessing games. Two good guesses could've mean a completely different outcome in that match....

Still, I'd have to agree that gravity cooldown seemed way too short and I noticed that 5B was able to punish their wake up back dash which is good news on 5B's active frames.

It looks like they've changed how the cooldown for Gravity Seed works - in CS you got a shorter cooldown if you hit with it, which made it more useful as a combo tool - here it looks like you get a shorter cooldown (You'll notice that the gauge is never empty after he uses it) if you don't "hit" with the actual damage part, making it more of a zoning tool? Or maybe it's mode dependant. Dunno.

You're right. Dia mode uses 30% of the gravity gauge when she uses it. Luna mode uses 70% of the gauge if she whiffs it. Dia's gravity well doesn't have an actual hitbox so she will always 'whiff' it and it can't be used in combos. Luna's gravity works almost the same way that Lambda's did.