Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kiba

[CP] Tsubaki Yayoi Video Compilation (Updated 4/1/14)

You can watch the gamechariot match on niconico at 60 fps here http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21991503 (well the first match at least, just copy past the name of the video on nico's search bar for the rest)

It's the first time i see the game running at that speed, that's really cool

Youtube does a good job in nerfing the quality of nico uploads. Game Chariot and Playland F1 videos have the best quality on Nico I think, so they're a good choice for 'quality' matches.

10/7 Athena Nipponbashi

Kazu@Ginga (TS) vs Futaba (BU)

Kazu@Ginga (TS) vs Yubo (AZ)

Kazu@Ginga (TS) vs Tenchi (HK)

Kazu@Ginga (TS) vs Kikuchiyo (LI)

The first 3 matches play one after the other.

10/12 Kakri O Sanshou

Ikegami (BA) vs Wara (TS) | Part 2

Watch out for those Bang corner mixups.

10/12 Umejima Fantasy

Hoshimura (TS) vs Kaichou (RE)

Hoshimura (TS) vs Bullet

He uses the j.236A oki that Kinnpika used, which was nice, and he's improved too. He flopped against the Bullet though.

10/20 Urban Square

Yuika (HZ) vs Tsubaki

Kaichou (AZ) vs Terra Luna (TS)

Tsubaki vs Jin | (Cont)

Aru (HZ) vs Tsubaki

Yuika (HZ) vs Tsubaki

Nagakura (CA) vs Tsubaki

Ako (AR) vs Tsubaki - 2:10 he used j.236D which clashed with Arakune's reversal, and then hit him out of it with j.A. That may have some use. Perhaps using that on his wakeup to bait out the reversal?

good work daedron. Though im such a spaz with the DP whiff combos, how essential do you think they are? doesnt seem to be a massive difference in damage between them and similar combos and shit like DP whiff > dash 5a looks fairly awkward

I don't think they're essential but it'll really help in upping your damage if you can use 'em.

5BB > 5CC > 236B > 214B > 22B is 1.9k

5BB > 5CC > DP whiff > 5C > 2C > 214B > IAD combo into air ender is 2.8k.

Nice work Daedron.

I don't think they're essential but it'll really help in upping your damage if you can use 'em.

5BB > 5CC > 236B > 214B > 22B is 1.9k

5BB > 5CC > DP whiff > 5C > 2C > 214B > IAD combo into air ender is 2.8k.

Nice work Daedron.

guess i'll grind them out then, does dash 5c work on everyone? or do some chars need dash 5a?

Should work on everyone, there are also some characters where you do not need to dash if you use 5C. Litchi comes to mind as shown in the video, and Bang also doesn't require a dash.

EDIT: Actually after some more testing if you want to use the combo Kiba posted you NEED to dash otherwise 2CC will whiff as you're going for the IAD. If you use 214D after 5C > 2C though you can followup after that and of course go for the ground ender since SMP won't kick in.

Having played the game for a few days now you really realise how frustrating it is for players in these videos to the point where when your paying to play at an arcade in amazed anyone played tsu this time around