Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kiba

[CP] Tsubaki Yayoi Video Compilation (Updated 4/1/14)

Holy crap Kaqn has more than 80% victory rate

Konan could have won his match at 11:20 by ending with 236236D. Fully charged and in OD, that's a flat 2k damage. That's a huge mistake for someone of his level, strange

Holy crap Kaqn has more than 80% victory rate

Konan could have won his match at 11:20 by ending with 236236D. Fully charged and in OD, that's a flat 2k damage. That's a huge mistake for someone of his level, strange

I think he was hung over or something, that was some seriously sloppy play in there for someone at that level.

Edit: Also, very nice video, Kiba; Getting 4.4k off a throw for 2 charges and 25 meter isn't bad at all!

Thanks Airk. You guys should really bookmark that compilation. Useful stuff.

11/16/13 Sega X Gamers

Kuresu (TS) vs Momoiro (RC)

Kuresu (TS) vs Tetsuwo (JI)

Hikaru (HK) vs Konan (TS)

ZEL (TG) vs Kuno (TS)

Kuresu (TS) vs Yutta (RE)

Protos (NU) vs Kuresu (TS)

Edit: Quite the aggressive play from Kuresu here especially against Momoiro and Yutta which was nice to see. Although I'm not sure why he's getting away with blocked 236D into 5A, I sure would've been poked out of that, especially on IB. Worked for him though so I'm not complaining. Kuno took a lot of dangerous options against Zel and Konan just got the Hakumen special.

Edit: Quite the aggressive play from Kuresu here especially against Momoiro and Yutta which was nice to see. Although I'm not sure why he's getting away with blocked 236D into 5A, I sure would've been poked out of that, especially on IB. Worked for him though so I'm not complaining. Kuno took a lot of dangerous options against Zel and Konan just got the Hakumen special.

Yeah, I was really like Kuresu's play in these vids.

As for the 236D > 5A stuff, well, I only checked the Yutta vid, but he had another charge, so I'm guessing that Yutta didn't want to risk getting a 22D CH in the face by pushing a button.

Slightly true. It's much easier to mash out of that on IB. Without IB, you're better off timing the 5A/2A rather than mashing because it can trade at times. This also applies where the Tsubaki may opt for 236D > 214D instead.

Slightly true. It's much easier to mash out of that on IB. Without IB, you're better off timing the 5A/2A rather than mashing because it can trade at times. This also applies where the Tsubaki may opt for 236D > 214D instead.

How does this work? I mean, 236D has 20 frames of blockstun, and you probably can't cancel on the very first frame after impact, but even so, 22D is only 14 frames of startup, so for it to lose to a jab, we'd be looking at the delay on cancelling being like... 12 frames after contact? (Well, 9 if you assume IB). That seems like a lot somehow.

Freakin' CP frame data is such crap. It doesn't contain half of the info earlier versions did. (Like, say, WHEN we can cancel our moves)

I'm unable to assist you in this since this whole frame data analysis isn't really my thing, but I guess it, just kinda happens? Not the most useful of answers I know. Just to confirm, you cannot cancel into 22D/214D immediately.

Anyway, please enjoy this Izayoi and Tsubaki combo movie by pozinega. This is a nico link, so if you don't have an account please use the director on the front page.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm22707103

Edit: Now on youtube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDjKIIEXhvs

Mingosu / Morishita is actually Wara, so I've changed the names.

Nice, thanks for sharing!

These are pretty old stuff that I was supposed to upload back in October but I guess I didn't because I was bangin' out the game at the time.

10/19/13 Miracle Dome

FUJI (BU) vs Pikuri (TS) - That's how it starts off unfortunately.

Moke Moke (RE) vs Pikuri (TS)

Kaima (MK) vs Pikuri (TS)

Hitotose (HZ) vs Pikuri (TS)

Shacho (IZ) vs Pikuri (TS)

Pikuri has traded the use of 3C for more DPs. He's a little more of a daredevil when it comes to the neutral game with charge because he's more willing to burn it for his offense. Now sometimes it worked for him and it's not necessarily a bad thing, but I felt he could have saved it in some places. Then again it really encourages his fast gameplay and I enjoy watching it.

Now that I think about it his gameplay is extremely fast. Really doesn't want the opponent to breathe haha.