Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kiba

[CP] Tsubaki Yayoi Video Compilation (Updated 4/1/14)

Here's some of mine, Kiba would be in this list but netplay hasn't been too great to us(read: crap). Hopefully it gets fixed otherwise ya'll will have to wait until he plays offline at a place that can record/stream.

BBCP Match #1 - Daedron(Tsubaki) Vs DeDg-01(Tager)

BBCP Match #2 - Daedron(Tsubaki) Vs Sakaku-(Rachel)

BBCP Match #3 - Daedron(Tsubaki) Vs Auredo(Litchi)

BBCP Match #4 - Daedron(Tsubaki) Vs Dinamic_Head(Hazama)

BBCP Match #5 - Daedron(Tsubaki) vs RedBraver(Hakumen)

I fixed it, or more like I know what the problem is. We have to play either early in the morning or very late, like 12am, since my family likes to use the internet alot.

Ah, that sucks since I usually can't stay up that late anymore =(

I'm not sure if you have access to your router settings but you could set up a QoS so that your PS3 always gets a certain amount of bandwidth(say 50%). You're basically making the internet crappier for your family by doing that though, but depending on what they're doing they shouldn't notice. ;)

Thanks for the video, very useful. I didn't know the backthrow > mugen > 6C tip, that's pretty cool.

I tried and you can even backthrow > ODc > Mugen > 6C, it works ^_^

I've been waiting for this!

Nice work! Lots of stuff in there I didn't think of, especially dem resets.

I guess 236C > 5C in the corner works on everyone, so long as they're high enough that is?

Looks like I need to step up my game for my next video. ;)

Thanks Daedron! You're also right. They need to be high enough. Don't delay 5C > 2CC, you have to do it immediately. Looking forward to yours!

Also: Tsubaki Basic Combo Tutorial

We're certainly getting spoiled now aren't we?

WARNING:The following is not suited for those who cannot uphold the power of Justice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xrJa5uIKy4

In other words here's my Tsubaki combo movie. Enjoy!

Good job, keebs~ your best video yet imo.

Some really cool stuff in there, two of which I was saving for my video! (damn you~)

Good job, keebs~ your best video yet imo.

Some really cool stuff in there, two of which I was saving for my video! (damn you~)

Thanks Bat, I agree. I think what let my last video down is mainly windows movie maker. I didn't have anything superior back then but now I'm working with Sony Vegas.

You know, I actually thought that you and I may have similar combos/tricks, which is why I wanted mine out first haha! #Bastard

SO MANYYYYY.

I love Gurawo's videos, they're all so amazing and this one is no exception.

11/8 Tachikawa

Kuresu vs Kawata (HZ) - Full event on Jourdal's channel.

11/9

H.H (Kokonoe) vs Kuresu | Part 2

1:21 of part 2: You see H.H go for the unblockable setup. Kuresu went OD then tried to DP but got sucked in on the startup of it (lol Tsubaki's DP). You also notice that Kokonoe teleporting under Tsubaki's pressure can be a bad idea because Tsubaki's normals can autocorrect and CH.

This setup is retarded. We are one of the few character that can't do anything against it. I heard Astral can get us out of it but i've never tested it, and it's still retarded nonetheless.

11/8 Tachikawa

Kuresu vs Kawata (HZ) - Full event on Jourdal's channel.

11/9

H.H (Kokonoe) vs Kuresu | Part 2

1:21 of part 2: You see H.H go for the unblockable setup. Kuresu went OD then tried to DP but got sucked in on the startup of it (lol Tsubaki's DP). You also notice that Kokonoe teleporting under Tsubaki's pressure can be a bad idea because Tsubaki's normals can autocorrect and CH.

D DP will totally get us out of that. It has tons of invulnerability.

What are other characters using to beat this? Because I would expect the normal DP to work as long as Kokonoe isn't invulnerable by the time it hits?

you're absolutely right airk, the 1-14 invuln of D DP is totally going to get us out of a move that has more than 150 active frames and over 200 invuln frames, absolutely, I see that happening

D DP will totally get us out of that. It has tons of invulnerability.

What are other characters using to beat this? Because I would expect the normal DP to work as long as Kokonoe isn't invulnerable by the time it hits?

Look at this. That's how long she's invulnerable. No DP would work.

Jin & Hakumen use Yukikaze, Azrael uses Growler. Other characters have to get out of it using extra resources, for example, Tsubaki can probably Astral through it, and Ragna needs to use OD then Carnage Scissors apparently.