Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kiba

[CP] Tsubaki Yayoi Video Compilation (Updated 4/1/14)

Unlimited Tsubaki has been consistently bad in all iterations of the game when compared to others and it doesn't seem much different here. Still that meteor DD seems spiffy at least. Would be fun to set up some dirty corner pressure with that as lock down =d.

it is funny watching, like they changed all her moves but they didn't charge her ai. like the comp constantly whiffing 2c after 214b, or pressing 5bb..

Oooo Nezu is back to playing Tsu again? Well, I guess it makes sense seeing as how they took away his play-style with Bang. I hope he sticks with her for the most part though.

Oooo Nezu is back to playing Tsu again? Well, I guess it makes sense seeing as how they took away his play-style with Bang. I hope he sticks with her for the most part though.

I was thinking the same thing when I spotted him. Nice to see him play Tsubaki in such a long time.

Is it just me, or was Four trolling a bit? :lol:

A bit would be an understatement. Interesting to see him use Tsubaki since he's normally a Ragna? player.

4/4 Kouhatsu

Tsubaki vs Ragna - This Tsubaki was alright defensively, but I really would've liked to see more of his offensive play.