Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A.X.I.S.

[CP] Iron Tager Combo Thread

How much better is the recovery? Because they could've taken 10f off and it would still be within the "if you whiff this move you are fucking DEAD" range.

I don't know but it looks like it recovers faster than EX 6A.

The 4D cross under is the one new thing I saw. I dunno how I missed it. Thank you for compiling everything into one!!!!!!!! Those were also my favorites as well:). Only thing missing is the 5C CH in air combo...even if it situational.

@ Heartless I checked out the other vids you have, that must of took some patience.

@ Heartless I checked out the other vids you have, that must of took some patience.

Just for my 3 Part Tager tutorial in EX, it took me 5 days to record and several hours to edit.

The 3rd part took me 11 hours of none stop editing. [ That was a 15 min combo vid]

But I love doing it because I like to share information.

With what I see of Tager and OD right now, it's going to take more time to make the CP tutorial.

Shout outs to anyone that knows how video editing is painful.

I know that pain of editing.

My CSX CMV took a lot of time editing and getting it to a satisfactory level.

Amateurs.

It once took me 5 hours to record a combo on a VHS tape, and when I went to go play it back I accidentally hit Record and wiped it. It then took me 3 more hours to get it partially recorded again. That's why the ending is dumb. (Turns out it required several pixel-perfect parts each loop.)

Potegaman took about 49 hours of editing. All the art, sound effects, cutscenes and health bars were done frame by frame by hand.

And those are nothing compared to REAL work like Thong of Rage.

Time was, MEN DIED working on combo videos. Chiseled on the SlimX's gravestone is "Nearly got all the clips for Vol 5 now".

You people think slapping something together in AfterEffects with spelling errors, title overlays and logarithmic fades is work? GET OFF MY LAWN!

Amateurs.

It once took me 5 hours to record a combo on a VHS tape, and when I went to go play it back I accidentally hit Record and wiped it. It then took me 3 more hours to get it partially recorded again. That's why the ending is dumb. (Turns out it required several pixel-perfect parts each loop.)

I would have screamed if that happened to me.

Amateurs.

Potegaman took about 49 hours of editing. All the art, sound effects, cutscenes and health bars were done frame by frame by hand.

Time was, MEN DIED working on combo videos. Chiseled on the SlimX's gravestone is "Nearly got all the clips for Vol 5 now".

You people think slapping something together in AfterEffects with spelling errors, title overlays and logarithmic fades is work? GET OFF MY LAWN!

We will get to your level someday Mike.

Amateurs.

Reminds me of that pretty terrible "combo" movie I made for axis years ago.

You actually gave me props on it, even though hardly any work was put into it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOFWSwIGKqE&feature=youtu.be#t=6m27s

asledge crossunder to corner combo?

ASLEDGE CROSSUNDER TO CORNER COMBO!

Also he lands all 3 drives. And 2D is not the last one.

what am I even

Crossing under Out of the corner isn't a very big deal because of collider. Speaking of which, I can't help but suspect that collider could have gotten a better combo.

2D 5A is realllllllly old news. No one flipped out because it prorates really bad even compared to other corner drive stuff. I guess it is cute that you get even more redundant magnetism.

I thought you were talking about A Sledge crossunder on their wakeup like how Jin does 2A before I clicked that link. If only.

4.2k midscreen, meterless, AND magnetismless combo off of FC j.2C! Funny thing is, it looks like it could've went farther.

On that same vid, 3078 meterless/magnetsimless. Tager doing air combo loops. He must be mentored by Hazama or something. I don't know if those jAs were really necessary.

So are you basically required to have magnetism now to follow-up AC due to the huge bounce?

On that same vid, 3078 meterless/magnetsimless. Tager doing air combo loops. He must be mentored by Hazama or something. I don't know if those jAs were really necessary.

So are you basically required to have magnetism now to follow-up AC due to the huge bounce?

Or throw them into the corner with it, that works too.

Or throw them into the corner with it, that works too.
I've seen mid screen AC 6C before. Also I can't remember magnetized mid screen combos, what were they?

So midscreen can Tager now do AC > 6C > jc > air loop stuff?

I think midscreen magnetism now involves: knockdown > AC whiff > 5C > something.

So midscreen can Tager now do AC > 6C > jc > air loop stuff?

I think midscreen magnetism now involves: knockdown > AC whiff > 5C > something.

That's not an AC follow up though. You said you could use mag to follow up an AC and that's what I don't remember.

I'm not sure if he can loop like in the video, the 6C hits at pretty much max distance.

If I had to randomly guess, I'd guess it's AC > GF Whiff > Something because AC counts as knockdown now iirc

If anyone has a link to a vid showing a magnetized AC follow-up I'd greatly appreciate it.

If I had to randomly guess, I'd guess it's AC > GF Whiff > Something because AC counts as knockdown now iirc

If anyone has a link to a vid showing a magnetized AC follow-up I'd greatly appreciate it.

I have a feeling that something Like that happened, but I just can't remember it. It is going to drive me crazy.

Anywho. Did we ever find out if AC 6C was character specific? I feel like there's at least 1 character it does not work on.

I have a feeling that something Like that happened, but I just can't remember it. It is going to drive me crazy.

Anywho. Did we ever find out if AC 6C was character specific? I feel like there's at least 1 character it does not work on.

Mag with AC?

...AC, (22D), 5C...

Or was it 6B?

In the corner, 236B, 6C, 2D work and I think can be followed up.

In the corner, 236B, 6C,

Wow that actually works non-fatal? I wonder if there's some way to do (launched opponent) 236B > (possibly another hit first) > j2C > reset into 6C somehow > another j2C.

Unless j2C has SMP now, for all I know it could.

I's smrt.