Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A.X.I.S.

[CP] Iron Tager Combo Thread

You find any combos involving FC j.2C > 5C > 6C > 236B > something?

Well there is this one.

FC J2C>5C>6C>Bsledge>5C>6B>J2C>5C>6B>J2C>5C>6B>Asledge>Hammer>2C>AC>Spark>OD>Wheel>Terabreak>Gadget 7900 damage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HPQO9kpP6w#t=10m43s

Huh, sorry if stuff like this was already known.

Yeah, someone did this stuff earlier. But you know, it was fancy but it didn't even break 4k.

One would think one could do one of those midscreen mag combos that end with GP, but before you do the final air combo you do AC > 6C > GF whiff, and THEN do the final air combo. Assuming proration allows. That could actually be pretty good. Maybe.

Yeah, someone did this stuff earlier. But you know, it was fancy but it didn't even break 4k.

One would think one could do one of those midscreen mag combos that end with GP, but before you do the final air combo you do AC > 6C > GF whiff, and THEN do the final air combo. Assuming proration allows. That could actually be pretty good. Maybe.

So 3600 damage off of that doesn't mean much?

I guess I'm just wondering how it could be better.

maybe if after the 2nd 2C he could do >GF whiff>5A>j.A air combo>GP that would probly break 4k damage.

or maybe trying 6C>gf whiff>5B>Air combo (loop if possible)>GP, this one would get rid of the two 2Cs with their harsh 82p2

maybe if after the 2nd 2C he could do >GF whiff>5A>j.A air combo>GP that would probly break 4k damage.

or maybe trying 6C>gf whiff>5B>Air combo (loop if possible)>GP, this one would get rid of the two 2Cs with their harsh 82p2

Yeah I think it's just that the whole 2C > GF whiff > 5A thing isn't that hot. AC > 6C > GF whiff > etc. however is rad as fuck.

If you can do it. Still not sure on the restrictions on that combo.

I wonder if AC > 6C > GF Whiff > 5B > j2C > 5B > etc. is possible with the new stun proration system.

I wonder if AC > 6C > Gadget Whiff > 5B > j.2C > 5B > 6A xx A-Sledge > 5C > 6B > air combo xx GP works. That would do a lot of damage.

It's kind of sad that we can only discuss theory craft at this point :lol: Chrono Phantasma can't come out soon enough...

Exactly. What tier do you think we will be?

Just by going on how tager is wining or making it into finals in so many japanese CP torunaments i would say at A-tier so far, with lots of potential to get even better when console practice mode comes out. i seen so many CP matches with tager defeating nu, mu, hazama, tao and valks compared to extend. i don't really see any of them trying to win by timing out tager all day anymore either except for Doras bang. Seems that's the only way Dora can beat tager now lol.

Wow that is pretty awesome! Not on Topic: I actually went to training mode and tried to do CP combos lol. At least 6C>GF whiff into 5A> air combo works.

Wow that is pretty awesome! Not on Topic: I actually went to training mode and tried to do CP combos lol. At least 6C>GF whiff into 5A> air combo works.

Thats great to know!

Hey The same guy that made Tagers CP proration table also made a CP combo damge calculator for EXCEL but its in japanese.

http://www.famitsu.com/cominy/?m=pc&a=page_fh_diary&target_c_diary_id=46750

i downloaded it but i have open office instead of excel so i dont know how to make it work correctly. i attacthed the file here maybe one of you have excel or can make it work without excel.

Calc_damage(Tager).zip

Thats great to know!

Hey The same guy that made Tagers CP proration table also made a CP combo damge calculator for EXCEL but its in japanese.

http://www.famitsu.com/cominy/?m=pc&a=page_fh_diary&target_c_diary_id=46750

i downloaded it but i have open office instead of excel so i dont know how to make it work correctly. i attacthed the file here maybe one of you have excel or can make it work without excel.

I put it in excel but everytime I click something I get an error and that one of the characters used is invalid. Not sure how to bypass it

I put it in excel but everytime I click something I get an error and that one of the characters used is invalid. Not sure how to bypass it

one thing it says is to make sure you enable macros to work on it. i did that but the buttons still didn't do anything for me.

Hey guys, dunno If you guys saw this. Looks old but should be helpful for some of us who might be thinking of things.

Has basic combos and OD combos

Also shows the air driver reset, as well as GF whiffs after AC. Has combos after 360A/B which I guess only work on Rachel.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7iestFnUouM

Hey guys, dunno If you guys saw this. Looks old but should be helpful for some of us who might be thinking of things.

Has basic combos and OD combos

Also shows the air driver reset, as well as GF whiffs after AC. Has combos after 360A/B which I guess only work on Rachel.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7iestFnUouM

yes it was posted already a while ago.