Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toasty

[CP] Amane Nishiki Combo Thread

CH j.C > j.6C > j.2C > j.214B > j.B > j.C > j.6C > Gosei

Okay so it's basically what I thought it was haha. Thanks Hellfire.

Though I want to see if there's a way to get Amane back on the ground for a combo after CH j.C.

I'll see what I can do if I get the game tomorrow.

Okay so it's basically what I thought it was haha. Thanks Hellfire.

Though I want to see if there's a way to get Amane back on the ground for a combo after CH j.C.

I'll see what I can do if I get the game tomorrow.

It's not really possible meterless. You could do j2B rapid cancel to get you to the ground but untechable time is so short that you might not be able to get anything. Possibly 5B 5C 6C [1] hariken 6D reset.

It's not really possible meterless. You could do j2B rapid cancel to get you to the ground but untechable time is so short that you might not be able to get anything. 

Well I was thinking something along the lines of instant j.C CH, 2B, and then seeing if 5C/6C would reach in time, unless that's exactly what you're talking about lol. Though it's been a while since I've gotten to play so I don't remember what the untech time on that looks like.

Trying to figure stuff out in my head sucks when I can't try it out.

You shouldn't have time from j.C starter to do anything on the ground worth spending meter for. By that I mean I don't think 5B > 5C > 6C will work. You do if your starter is j.B, j.2B or any N starter leading to j.C air hit, but not from a starter with S value.

Maybe you could do j.C CH > j.2B whiff > ground 5B > ... and have enough time, but unsure on this.

I'm guessing if you hit j.C from too high/far, you won't have time to land and dash to get in 5B's range though.

What are you trying to obtain from it? Out of curiosity

You shouldn't have time from j.C starter to do anything on the ground worth spending meter for. You do if your starter is j.B, j.2B or any N starter leading to j.C air hit, but not from a starter with S value.

Maybe you could do j.C CH > j.2B whiff > ground 5B > ...

I'm guessing if you hit j.C from too high/far, you won't have time to land and dash to get in 5B's range though.

Yeah if you're too high then it's moot because you'll just have to take the Zettou route for damage. I'm talking about just off the ground j.C's into possible things like j.2B whiff. Maybe even j.2B whiff, sj.JB, dj.B, j.2C x zettou, j.5C, j.6C, j.236C? Maybe a j.A if j.B is too slow?

Eh. My financies can probably handle it so I'll most likely be getting the game tomorrow. I'll mess around with it instead of learning real combos haha

I edited my post when you posted yours btw.

If you're still trying to combo in the air from j.C CH, why go on the ground in the first place to go right back in the air afterwards? Untech time is really limited if you want knockdown from Gosei, you'll just take extra time to do a different route. Plus, doing j.C CH > j.6C > j.2C is already more damaging than trying to do j.C CH land > j.B > j.B. I also think that's all you'll get too because I'm really skeptical about j.B > j.2C connecting on this route. May be wrong

Well I'll test it out tomorrow.

In a perfect world, I could get CH j.C, j.2B whiff, 5C, 6C to work and be awesome.

But I severly doubt that will work. Maybe in 1.1? I don't remember if they changed the start-up of 5C, or just the recovery.

Though now that I think about it, CH j.C, j.2B whiff, (they tech) 6C could be a cute tech trap for people who aren't immediately barriering after air teching. If you can get the 6C meaty I mean. And if teching in a direction doesn't get them out for free.

CH j.C > j.2B wiff > 5C doesn't work because of 5C's long start up and usually, do to spacing, the 5C goes past the opponent from being pulled in by j.C. I have had success with CH j.C > j.2B wiff > 5B though, but its is very inconsistent and not worth going for because of that.

The recovery was the only thing to change for 5C unless they stealth buffed it, so this still won't work in 1.1

Impractical swag corner 6B combo (non fatal) vs Hazama? wonder vs who else

6B > j.2C (1) > j.6C(1) > j.2C(2) > j.2B > 214A > j,2C(2) > j.236C for 3k, 21Heat

swag impractical throw combos lets go

throw (at round start distance) > a zettou > a air zettou > j.B > j6D > 6C (1) > 214A > j.2C > J.2B > Zettou > j.B > Gosei Works on relius for 4k lol I'm sure this is combo video tier

throw > b zettou > j.B(1) > 5B > 5C(2) > 6C(2) > 214A > j.2C(1) > j.2B > j.236A > j.2C(2) > j.2B >  Gosei for 3.2k

throw > b zettou > j.B (1) > 5C(1) > Delay 2C(1) > Gekirei 2.7k

throw > b zettou > j.B (1) > dj.B (1) > j.C(2) > j.6C(2) > j.2C(2) > j.214A > Gosei 2.9k

throw > b zettou > j.B(1) > 5B > 5C(2) > 6C(2) > 214A > j.2C(1) > j.2B > j.236A > j.2C(2) > j.2B >  Gosei for 3.2k

You can squeeze more damage out of this by doing 236A, j.C, j.6C, j.2C, stuff after the 6C(2).

It only adds a little bit more damage though haha. I'll see if I can remember the notations for what I was doing.

You can squeeze more damage out of this by doing 236A, j.C, j.6C, j.2C, stuff after the 6C(2).

It only adds a little bit more damage though haha. I'll see if I can remember the notations for what I was doing.

It's only a matter of determining which is swaggier

tested on makoto dunno who else

Throw > A zettou > j.6C(2) > j.2C(1) > j.6D > A zettou > j.6C(2) > j.C(1) > j.6D (4.6k)

Throw > A zettou > j.6C(2) > j.2B > j.214A >  j.C(1) > j.6C(2) > j.2C(2) > Gosei (3.3k)

Important: gives knockdown (it works with j.C(2) for 3.4k but its inconsistent)^^^^^^

Tager only

Throw > A zettou > j.6C(2) > j.2C(1) > j.2B > j.214B > j.2C(1) > j.C(2) > j.6C(2) > j.2C(1) > Gosei for 3.5k

You're never getting ground hit 5Cs imo, but if you are at the right distance to hit confirm grounded 5C > 2C(1) (tsubaki/makoto are inmune to this smh)

Almost universal Doesn't work on : Jin, Amane, Tsubaki, Makoto, Tao

5C(2) > 2C(1) > 236A > j.2C (2) > j.2B > 214A or 236A > j.2C (2) > j.2B > j.236C(3206 DMG, 22HG)

Get this combo down easy, goes online, three Jins in a row.

XcTa96B.jpg

Probably not. These combos are definitely less stable routes though. All his combos maximize the damage, but are harder and don't give you a knockdown. Neat for a CMV, arguable in terms of how practical they are

Are these combos character specific? I'm having a hell of a time getting it to work on Jin and Litchi

Which combo are you trying and which part is failing? I just did the first combo featured in the video on Jin and it worked (subtracting the second hit of 4C before doing the Gosei at the end). I think Jin might be "skinny" so the timing has to be tighter on him than someone fat like Rachel.

I also did the second combo shown in the video on Jin with the only adjustment being one hit of j.B at the end, everything else connected as seen.

This is all speculation

We don't have any updated information from the Loketest, but from the looks of it, the only combo route that doesn't work anymore is j.A > j.B. And even then, we don't know if that stays in, if it doesn't it's replaced by j.A > j.236C (Gosei)

It seems like we only have new tools to combo. The hariken drill can be used in combos, the hariken stance has a hitbox. So I'd say most of it will still be in. Going into air routes might not be as good since you'd have more alternative for staying on the ground. If I understood right, Hariken drill might not be used as oki anymore so practicing that might not be worth it.

But even then, you're better off learning what the character has to offer now than what we cannot fully anticipate. At least you get to play the game in the meantime and mostly get acquainted with matchups and neutral. If anything, don't bother with optimization or OD confirms or anything more precise. Play for the current version, not the next one

I don't know if people had combos into level 3 into the corner nor if they knew this, I didn't hence why I'm sharing

from 6B in the corner, you can get on anyone the following

6B > Delay > j.C (1) > j.C(2) > delayed j.2C(1) > j.236A > j.C(2) > j.236C(1) > RC > 6D. Damage is about 3k and leftovers with a 6B as the starter

It's pretty neat against characters with wakeup options against Hariken, plus I would spend that 50 meter on 6D RC 5D otherwise lol. It's burst safe at the beginning. I've tested it quickly. It's about burst safe up to the first j.2C. It may whiff against that and if it does you get a nice air hit 5B punish. The way it connects makes it hard for Amane to get tagged by the burst there. If they burst earlier than j.2C (WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT) you get a nice 6C(1) > CT into 5.3k. It's risky to burst there basically, and it's about 1.9k damage before it is safe and guaranteed to burst.

It's also neat when you can get from double gekiren > 5B > 6B reset (Which works on everyone but Izayoi). All of Amane's corner tech mixup, if we can call it that way, can lead into drill level 3 if desired. If you want to do it from gekiren reset, you can do 5B > 6B etc. Does 4k, won't work on Izayoi. If you want to beat no tech with j.2B, do j.2B > delayed 5B (preferably 1 hit) > 6B > etc. This does 3.1k or so.

Speaking of Izayoi, I found it pretty damn hard to get it to connect all on her from another route into 6B (Standing 2B > 6A > 6B). After the first j.2C, you can use j.236B instead of j.236A to have the desired height for the rest of the combo

It's also possible to overdrive to have a bit more damage from the 6D and have more burst safe ability. j.2C(1) > j.236A > j.2C(2) > Overdrive cancel > j.236C(1) > RC > 6D. From 6b starter, you get 4k, 4.7k from gekiren starter, 3.6k from j.2B starter. Values for being held all the way. You need 50% life for the OD to finish exactly when 6D overheats