Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HexaNoid

[CP](Pre-Release) ν-13 Gameplay Discussion

With a p2 of 92 for OD Calamity, I see a lot of potential for that mid combo. I was somewhat hoping that the p1 values for her air normals would be p1 100, but 90 is still pretty good. The more damage combos will come from random hits from all block hit-confirms. J.C and j.2C look really good. I can see why they're used so often as a combo ender. Will be interesting to see the future combos of Nu. I can't wait.

Lol, was looking at top ranked Nus and one of em was named Yaya. Reminded me of the old Nu player from CT.

My friend is gonna be super happy with Nu I think. He really like her CT gameplay at neutral so it's nice that they seemed to have kept that intact.

Lol, that Yaya, hes really a scrub (no trolling). Anyways haven't played BB since BBCS 1 but this new Nu may bring me back.

Lol, that Yaya, hes really a scrub (no trolling). Anyways haven't played BB since BBCS 1 but this new Nu may bring me back.

YAYAAAAAAAAAA. =3

so any news on that one kick move she has?

If by "Kick move" you mean Supra Ender all I know is that it's a anti-air; that it may or may not be a DP, and that it might replace 4B in some combos.

YAYAAAAAAAAAA. =3

SUSANNNOOOOOOOOO :P

so any news on that one kick move she has?

Yeah, this. This move looks like it has huge potential (possibly with parsers). Really looking forward to what people come up with using it.

Got to see Tsukasa play a little last night. It was only one or two matches, but he was already doing new and difficult combo's. It'll be interesting to keep an eye on him, as usual.

Goro is playing Nu here. Not sure if he'll be sticking with Nu, though.

yeah that's Goro alright

his neutral game is so awesome, he did almost everything I've been wanting to see

I hope he gets used to the combos and stick with her this time around

also thanks for posting that c:

Oops, I think it was actually the earlier Nu. The kana's somewhat blurry, but it does look like Goro, and it would match the video's description.

rofl well whoever the hell that was, he/she was pretty damn fun to watch

...Tsukasa?! Really? I was waiting for a Nu player to show us what she can do.

I always seem to miss these streams. -sigh-

lol Tager

I honestly dont know why they brought back the old parsers and I kinda wished the removed the backwards one because she really doesnt need it. People I usually play with are going to hate me =(

lol Tager

I honestly dont know why they brought back the old parsers and I kinda wished the removed the backwards one because she really doesnt need it. People I usually play with are going to hate me =(

People already hate me and I usually mess up things. ._.

Love your avatar btw. Tis' adorable. :3

lol Tager

The thing is, she doesn't necessarily want to do that. Doing backwards act parser means you've giving up on doing damage. If you've got them in the corner, going for crazy amounts of damage seems like the better plan to me. Best thing so far is that 5D is jump cancelable. I missed that.

Well, the point is that it makes it harder to catch her. Not that I'm fazed by it.

I noticed Haku was avoiding Act Parser mixup by just jumping out of it once she was coming towards him. I wonder if you could do that in CT and I just didn't realize...

lol Tager

Personally I like that the brought back Act Parser, 'Till make some of her attacks safer [And you can't use it in Luna forma so I think it balances out].

But um... I've been wondering. Are there any differences between Nu's CT Act Parser and her CP one?

Her whole gameplan now though is to get you into the corner and destroy you there. Or get a oki set-up while in Luna mode. She probably needs to be in Luna mode a bit more than we've seen of her. I honestly don't know her combos for fullscreen length that leads into Luna and oki. It's really cool that 236B can be used for oki setups, guess that's why they nerfed the damage on it a bit.

If by "Kick move" you mean Supra Ender all I know is that it's a anti-air; that it may or may not be a DP, and that it might replace 4B in some combos.

Supra Ender sounds like a distortion? or is it just a normal special?

also, it seems like people are far too reluctant to try out mode switching. just trying to get their fill of psudo-ct nu i guess..