Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HexaNoid

[CP](Pre-Release) ν-13 Gameplay Discussion

Just played a little bit in challenge mode with Nu. It's gonna take a bit to break the muscle memory from doing old combos. Also some facelift combos seem to have strict timing. It's gonna be interesting to see how she plays online. This is only from my first hour of play so take it how you want.

Also I'm having a very difficult time getting 623C off in luna mode. 236 C usually comes out. I'm using pad so stick players may find it easier. Again going off a short time playing

Also I'm having a very difficult time getting 623C off in luna mode. 236 C usually comes out. I'm using pad so stick players may find it easier. Again going off a short time playing

Just make sure to end the input at 3(or even 2 as long as you hit the 3) and not 6 lol

Not getting a new thread for console like all the other subforums?

Anyhow, my copy should be in tomorrow *_* Shipping takes a bit, Play-asia sent it out last night.

anyone with the game buy colours 17-24 yet?

I believe I have. I bought the dlc colors and then bought the color pack from the in game gallery

oh thanks.

Im guessing that means 22, 23, and 24 are all going to be famitsu magezine codes.

I heard ragna, rachel, and platinum were getting a magazine code for Red-hair black outfit, red outfit, and purple outfit.

Haven't heard anything else.

can you post images of 17-24?

I'd like to know what I'm paying for :v

I personally wouldn't have bought the dlc colors if it weren't for being bundled with hakumen. Dlc colors are pretty bad IMHO except on a few characters.