Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HexaNoid

[CP](Pre-Release) ν-13 Gameplay Discussion

what do you want to know about sickle oki?

Someone provided plenty of good examples to wrap my head around and implement understanding so I feel im ready to conceptualize notations

Someone provided plenty of good examples to wrap my head around and implement understanding so I feel im ready to conceptualize notations
This video's got some basic examples. It should give you a few ideas to try out.

that is an informative video -- yea someone just showed me today about airdashing out of crescent cancel -- and omfg 5C is a new Fatal for us in CP?

I know but really what should I call you? You picked kinda a shitty name for any kind of specifics =/

well i know, but most people just abbreviate it swd =P

Ive been thinkin about that but that confuses me more -- the acronym feels more like an "abbreviation" of sword WHICH ISNT IN YOUR NAAAAAAME

I have fridays off these days, anyone want to play tomorrow maybe? I'm in Texas, so I dunno how my connection will be to you guys.

Yea Im willing to fight basically anyone -- lambda mirrors too~ as long as you can tolerate my play (please just dont turtle up too much cause I'll get bored...)

tomorrow is also the ranbat so I might be pulled away

So MHF 5 has currently stopped giving out free 2 day XBL trials so I may be not on XBL for the next few days while I attempt to obtain a real membership (or if the MHF 5 demo starts giving trials out again)

Found another sexy CSE combo link.

Midscreen Only

Gravity (whiff, opponent in gravity)>4DD/3C>236B>665B>6A>4B(2)>2DD>632146D>5DD>6DD>2DD>Air Swords>Air Ender

I have fridays off these days, anyone want to play tomorrow maybe? I'm in Texas, so I dunno how my connection will be to you guys.

it seemed like our connection was fine - hopefully we can get some more games~

it seemed like our connection was fine - hopefully we can get some more games~

Yeah it wasn't too bad, try to get some more games in sometime.

Kind of random, but I noticed that Nu has Lambda's voice set still in this game, aside from against Ragna. :< Unless it changes with her form shift.

Yeah it wasn't too bad, try to get some more games in sometime.

I just upgraded so itll be even better

@mac -- when she wins she still says "lambda-11.... etc etc"

I might be down to play tomorrow.

Alternately I might be playing WoW because my coworkers convinced me to resub. Depends how I feel. I'll hit you up on XBL if I get on though.

I've been wondering something for quite sometime now. How long does it usually take for frame data to come out? Is it something we usually see near or at console release? I haven't a clue as to how long it usually takes, so it would be much appreciated if someone could explain it to me.

Thank you in advance. (Oh, and if this isn't the place to be asking such a question, please tell me for future reference.)

Updated the first post in this thread with all of the stuff we essentially know about Nu in CP so far. If I missed anything or gave incorrect information, please point it out so we can update it.

Also, Overheat is keeping track of the combo related stuff in the second post of the CP combo thread.

I've been wondering something for quite sometime now. How long does it usually take for frame data to come out? Is it something we usually see near or at console release? I haven't a clue as to how long it usually takes, so it would be much appreciated if someone could explain it to me.

Thank you in advance. (Oh, and if this isn't the place to be asking such a question, please tell me for future reference.)

Supposedly should be coming out in March for CP since pre-orders are out for the mook. And it might be better to ask the question here since more people read that thread and could possibly know