Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HexaNoid

[CP](Pre-Release) ν-13 Gameplay Discussion

I remember it working off 5C back in the CT days. If it works off 6C, that would be nice. The coverage of her Act Parser in Dia mode is pretty great. Seems simple to cross over and be at the right distance to land a 4B or something.

The air act parser has shorter range, but I can see it being useful. I read a combo from that thread haki translated that went like j.2DD > parser > j.C, if they're mid-range. Maybe j.2DD > parser > j.C > j.2C > 2DD > air stuff works. Would be an interesting alternative to the j.2DD > crescent thing. Plus the air act parser can be used to prevent herself from landing, say if the person knows she'll do j.DD > crescent, she can act parser back and do j.2DD again.

Sorry, looking at this j.2DD > parser > j.C stuff again, it was a bad translation. They were advocating it as a mixup route, not a combo route. I'll fix it, sorry for the confusion >_<

Sorry, looking at this j.2DD > parser > j.C stuff again, it was a bad translation. They were advocating it as a mixup route, not a combo route. I'll fix it, sorry for the confusion >_<

Oh I see, thanks for the heads up. There goes my dream!

Do we know if Dia modes drive acts completely like they do in CT? Like, can 5DD and 4DD be jump cancelled?

5D can be jump cancelled but 4D can't. Apart from that I'm not sure how else they've her drives, but I wouldn't think they'd keep them at CT level.

I can definitely see Sphinx's Air Parser > Throw idea working. Hell, we could probably even go for something gimmicky every now and then like j.C > j.2C > Purple Grab (teched) > j.D > Air Parser > Throw with that kind of range on it.

ディア2B>2C>シックル>FL>6A >6C>シックル>キャバリエ>6A>スープラ>6A>2C>JDD>J2DD>クレで4100減ります。でも2C からのエリアルが距離近くて難しいです。
If I'm not mistaken, in the corner, (Dia) 2B > 2C > 236D > 22A > 6A > 6C > 236D > 236C > 6A > 623C > 6A > 2C > j.DD > j.2DD > j.214D connects for ~4100.

Here's a sample of what air parser looks like: http://youtu.be/GoT-iMP-7VU?t=1h11m22s

It's pretty short, but maybe at closer range?

That was fast. It can travel far enough for some potential set-ups I think. Maybe cross over j.C > j.B with proper spacing.

I can definitely see Sphinx's Air Parser > Throw idea working. Hell, we could probably even go for something gimmicky every now and then like j.C > j.2C > Purple Grab (teched) > j.D > Air Parser > Throw with that kind of range on it.

Gotta love them gimmicks. Nu wouldn't be Nu without them. Based on the spacing of that tech'd purple grab, can probably do a cross over j.C or something. I have this odd feeling that the throw will be too far away lol. I can see cross overs throwing off their grab tech timing though.

Another interesting set up might be air act parser falling j.2C > 4B or 3C. That sounds dirty. Actually, j.C is probably better seeing as she can probably crescent cancel or something to hide when she lands. Either way, sounds like air act parser might be good for mix-up if spaced right.

I have a feeling my favorite thing to do will be ground act parser 4B cross over.

If I'm not mistaken, in the corner, (Dia) 2B > 2C > 236D > 22A > 6A > 6C > 236D > 236C > 6A > 623C > 6A > 2C > j.DD > j.2DD > j.214D connects for ~4100.

For that combo do you think 214D can somehow be fitted into that? I was thinking after the 236D, but then you'd lose the 236C because I don't think the wall-stick lasts long enough for 236C to connect. Also, does 5C > 4B connect mid-combo? I haven't seen it listed in combos. I was thinking it was because 4B was slightly slower now. Well, I suppose you could add CT after the 236D to buff the damage a bit. I just wanted to somehow fit 5C > 4B > 2DD > j.214D into it. Actually, if you put the j.214D in the middle, you'll have to do a calamity ender in order to avoid the repeat.

Either way, that's good damage, 4100~ off a low. It's about along the lines of Extend Lambda damage from a 2B without calamity ender.

Yes, that's correct~ they also note that you have to do the Aerial after 2C very close, making it sort of hard.

A few more posts.

101 :名無しさん:2012/11/29(木) 11:02:26 ID:ps7HdZNcO

Stuff from my session yesterday (Luna mode in parenthesis). Includes stuff already posted.

~3C>FL>(6A>4B>2DD>Spike>FL)>dash 6A>Crescent>Dash 3C>FL>(3C>Blade)

4B>2DD>low airdash>jC>j2C>Crescent>Dash 3C>FL>(3C>Blade)

After the dash 3C, FL>6A>Aerial>Calamity works too.

Throw>~ same as 4B starter.

Corner ~3C>FL>(6A>5C>6C>Sickle>Cavalier>FL)6A>Crescent>3C>FL>(3C>Supra)

Corner (~3C>Blade>FL)>5B>6A>Crescent>3C>FL>(6A>5C>6C>Sickle>Cavalier>3C>Supra)

(5DD>Blade>rc>3C>Gravity>6A>4B>2DD>Spike>FL)>dash 6A>Crescent>dash 3C>FL>(3C>Blade)

Doing oki after Blade in Luna has big returns. When not doing oki, I recommend doing Blade>FL>Gravity and going back to zoning. - Rio

105 :名無しさん:2012/11/29(木) 11:29:28 ID:/CIDwILc0

Corner Luna 4B starter

4B>Calamity>6A>5C>6C>Cavalier>FL>OD>Calamity

Damage was slightly over 5000 I think.

Sorry, it's completely useless (>_< )

106 :名無しさん:2012/11/29(木) 11:35:34 ID:FPbCNtzQ0

3C proration seems to be pretty bad.

Corner, Luna 2B>3C>Blade>FL>5B>6A>tk Crescent>3C>dl Sickle>FL>6A>6C>Sickle>Spike>2DD only does 3200.

Trying to do JC>J2C afterwards made it techable.

113 :名無しさん:2012/11/29(木) 12:12:40 ID:xMgx2YLU0

Probably of limited usefulness, but for the record,

2B>2C>5C>3C>Sickle>FL>5D>Cavalier

Back to corner 2B>2C>5C>3C>C Sickle

Not sure about the timing for Sickle, it's tight enough that I only get it about once every 10 times.

FL>5D is as soon as possible.

It doesn't do much damage either.

122 :名無しさん:2012/11/29(木) 13:11:14 ID:8WovM7Tk0

Throw>2DD>4B>Spike>Aerial and Throw>Aerial

2B>3C>FL>6A>4B>Spike>Aerial and 2B>3C>FL>6A>5C>2C>Aerial

Despite the damage from Spike, there's surpisingly little difference in overall combo damage. 4B and Spike probably have bad P2's?

133 :名無しさん:2012/11/29(木) 13:57:47 ID:jKoe.iEQ0

Corner Gravity oki:

Dia

4B>2DD>6C>Spike>6DD>2DD>Crescent>3C>Gravity dmg2400

(2B)>3C>FL>6A>6C>Sickle>Spike>FL>5C>4B>2DD>Crescent>3C>Gravity dmg2700

Luna

4B>2DD>6C>Sickle>Spike>FL>6DD>2DD>Crescent>3C>Gravity dmg3000

For people who want to mostly stay in Dia form.

If you back up a little between each of the combo parts it connects fairly easily.

For the 2DD>Crescent parts, we might be able to do 2DD>Supra>microdash 6DD>2DD>Crescent instead?

I wonder if there's enough time...

I didn't have time to investigate Luna low starters.

Such low damage though...

I'm curious what this exactly means...

ODありでν125%7700確認。最初に25%使って後は余裕で回収するから実質90%くらいでいける? 最低空クレいければ8000いきそう!

125% heat, OD, 7700 dmg.

Uses 25% off the bat (CT), then easily gains the extra needed. In reality probably needs about 90% Heat. With minimum height crescent(s) should be able to hit 8k.

We have a partial damage proration table:

www.famitsu.com/cominy/?m=pc&a=page_fh_diary&target_c_diary_id=45523

Here's the transcribed English version: http://i.imgur.com/wrbOn.png (sorry if it's hard to read, I was going for speed >_<)

And the accompanying text:

ν-13 proration table. For now, I've only put the values that I checked.

Jump attacks were a pain so I haven't looked into them yet. I've taken data for OD values as well, but those are still being calculated.

Character combo rate is 70%

All Sword Summoners have the same proration values.

Luna Forma damage seems to be fairly close to 1.2 times that of Dia Forma across the board.(CT damage is 1200 as well)

During OD, damage values become that of Luna Forma, regardless of what mode you're in (prorations are still mode-dependant).

5 minutes after posting I found an error (already fixed), so there might be a few mistakes. A lot of values are the same as they were in EX, so please let me know if you notice any errors.

Glad to say that I agree with most of the proration changes.

In terms of combo's, 214D is the new CSE 5C (except worse). You might as well use it sometimes in non-optimal hitconfirms, but it really doesn't have a place in Nu's most damaging combo's, I think.

CT having 100 P2 is really great... Not to mention it does 1000/1200 damage, and can apparently combo into 236C.

Having 5C back at CS2 status (in terms of proration and damage) is fantastic. I'm not exactly sure how the new 5C works, but it shouldn't affect how her combo's work that much, if at all. You can usually delay 5C[8] > 6C to make it like 5C[1] > 6C. Or delaying 5C[#] > 4B for a drop in height.

Luna form doing more damage (for the most part) is pretty interesting as well. Her damage potential could be quite up there, with all those damage buffs.

236B might actually have a place in optimal combo's now, with 92 P2. 623C seems like it could be a tool in optimal combo's as well. Assuming it's still possible to combo off of, there's more of a reason to use 632146D in the middle of a combo. Luna form 236D, in terms of damage and proration, is a bit better than CS2/CSE. j.214D is still fairly good to use. 214A/B/C will still probably be useful in combo's, as usual. I think it might only be an attack in Luna form. Throws and Air Throw are the same as CS1 with 100 P1 and 60 P2 (better than CS2/E).

I've fairly certain that I've figured out her OD Drive's damage values to be (360*2) for the first D, and (270*2) for the follow-up D's, assuming proration is applied twice, as there are now two hits. This is a nerf, then...

360+(360*.7*.9*.89) = 561 (360+201.85 or 201 rounded down)

+ (270*.7*.9*.89^2) = 134.73, or 134 rounded down

+ (270*.7*.9*.89^2*.94) = 126.65, or 126 rounded down

---

Which all add to be 821.

Once more proration data and/or frame data is available and confirmed to be accurate, I'll be able to do a comparison between CSE and CP.

CT having 100 P2 is really great and it will be a stable in most combos. I also saw that 3C had a 79 p2 in dia mode, which would explain why people were complaining about the bad proration of it. I'm thinking Luna form 3C should be used more for connectors into gravity combos. The new 236B is a great combo ender and sets up oki. Also, her gravity does 960 dmg and has a p2 of 99 still, I can see that being really really useful in all of her combos.

If that dmg value is accurate for gravity seed, with CT added she can do some really nasty combos. I mean, she gets 4.6k off a 4B overhead now, without calamity ender, that's way better than CSE values. CT really does make Nu crazy good in this installment and she's really dangerous in the corner now that 4B has become easier to use. I assume that 4600 in the corner from 4B can be improved, I also think it could do a lot more damage with a better starter, since 4B has a p1 of 80.

The ideal thing, I think, for transitioning into the Nu in CP is that players will have to heavily rely on oki set-ups and resets and stay in Luna mode to apply pressure. Dia doesn't necessary have the damage potential as Luna, plus dia has 79 p2 3C, which will kill the damage on most combos started in dia form. So I was thinking for pressure, end in 3C or 236B or Supra (not sure which is better), drop a luna wheel, and make the opponent guess between 4B or 2B or j.B. Though Crescent saber my be the faster overhead (if it's still 17f start up + 5f jump start up) I don't think it's as ideal or damaging as using 4B or j.B for that matter.

@overheat when you say "You might as well use it sometimes in non-optimal hitconfirms, but it really doesn't have a place in Nu's most damaging combo's, I think." which move are you referring to? 214D or 5C. If 214D, I could only see it being used as a starter, considering the high p1, aside from that putting it into a combo could kill the damage. I like the new 5C as well, though I wish the p2 was 99 like in CS2. It feels faster too, I think the individual blades at least. Regarding supra, I think it could be used somewhat effectively in combos. It's damage is slightly higher than 5C/6C in Luna mode and the p2 is decent. If anything, it should be a good combo ender.

Also, are you saying going into OD mode is a nerf to Nu's damage? If so then it might only be useful to use in certain situations specifically for the DD moves.

I was referring to 214D. 80 P2 for 1200 damage (1080 in Luna) is pretty bad. It's like trying to use 236B in any version of CS in an optimal combo. 214D's got ~25+ frames of start-up, so it's not a reliable starter. 5C would be a much better starter, for example.

As expected, Drive in OD is a nerf. Yes, you might be able to do things like 5DD > 236C, and it might be good for zoning. But I meant that despite those benefits, using Drive in combo's will add a lot of proration with very minimal damage. You've gotta be even more careful about how you use Drive in OD.

5C is an amazing move again. 96 P1, 92 P2(once). CS1 and CS2's 5C P2 of 99% is essentially, with 5C[8], 0.99^8, which is 92.27. Not a huge difference. I'm still not sure about how 5C works now, but with FC properties and a high P1, I'm not that concerned about 5C regardless of how it works.

I'm not sure about 214A/B/C, since I don't know what it can specifically be followed up with. Same with 5C. They're good on paper, but I'm not sure what's possible from those moves.

Oh, well the drive bit from OD Nu seemed like it would have bad proration, if it was the same as Unlimited. If drives are used sparingly, it sounds good, but honestly I don't know what it does for her normals. Like say Supra or Cavalier or Blade, it might even change the proration values of spike and storm, so it might be used for those ideally, and the DD.

I didn't know that bit about 5C in CS1 and CS2, they round down the proration values right? So that 92 p2 is basically the same as before extend, which is nice. I'm honestly waiting to see 5C FC combos, though I wonder if something like 5C[8] > 236C will connect, if it's counted once and not 8 times.

At least right now we know gravity seed in Luna has some potential. Since I haven't seen it used in combos yet, the start-up and recovery could be different.

Proration isn't changed during OD, unfortunately. It also seems like her OD 632146D prorates at 92%^4 with 1500 base damage per hit. That's pretty good, but I'm not sure how useful it will be in combo's. OD 236236D looks strong as well.

Couldn't load dustloop at all yesterday, so I couldn't get these in >_<

Post update:

144 :名無しさん:2012/11/29(木) 16:34:51 ID:pDx2ZwNE0

Raw normal Legacy does 19 hits for 957 damage. OD version is 34 hits for 1975 damage (for ground hit, might go higher depending on hitbox?)

Raw ground Calamity is 2400(checked with hit>RC>Airthrow), OD version does 4 hits with hits 1~3 ground-bouncing and hit 4 causing an emergency-techable down. Unlike the Unlimited version, you can't pick up with 5D after the 4th hit. Damage is 3368 for all 4 hits.

Air Calamity has an unchanged minimum damage of 1040.

150 :名無しさん:2012/11/29(木) 17:27:19 ID:MYElWpxo0

Near the corner, Luna 4B starter yielded 4200

4B>2DD>CT>Cavalier>6A>6C>Sickle>Spike>6A>Supra

Changing the combo a bit and putting Cavalier later dropped the damage to under 4000, so it's probably best to do it early.

I'm having trouble finding a good midscreen Dia 4B starter combo.

2DD>CT doesn't combo into dash Spike, and the only thing I can think of to go into FL with is 3C.

154 :名無しさん:2012/11/29(木) 18:25:31 ID:kbcEstZM0

>>150

I gave it a try and managed to improve it.

4B>2DD>CT>Cavalier>6A>Crescent>6A>6C>Sickle>Spike>5C>Supra

This does around 4600.

155 :名無しさん:2012/11/29(木) 18:42:20 ID:8WovM7Tk0

>>154

According to the proration table, Gravity does 960 damage with 99 P2, so it'll probably go higher if you stick it in after Cavalier?

160 :名無しさん:2012/11/29(木) 19:18:55 ID:.DWNx2mk0

>>155

Adding Gravity after Cavalier pulled it up to 4900.

Route used was Cavalier>Gravity>6A>Crescent~

(a later post, >>265 said they got 5005 from it).

171 :名無しさん:2012/11/29(木) 20:33:33 ID:8g7QIHmk0

Confirmed combos for today:

Corner high/low starter Luna Supra ender+α combos for both modes.

Dia, corner:

2B>3C>FL>6A>5C>6C>Sickle>Cavalier>6A>Supra(>2DD>A Gravity)

4B>2DD>6C>FL>5C>Blade>FL>6A>tk Crescent>3C>FL>3C>Supra

Luna, midscreen:

4B>2DD>CT>5DD>Cavalier>FL>C Gravity(around 2800~3000 damage and they recover in the middle of C Gravity, allowing you to go back to neutral with an advantage.)

Luna, corner

2B>3C>Blade>FL>6A>5C>6C>Spike>FL>6A>tk Crescent>6A>Supra

4B>2DD>6C>Sickle>Cavalier>FL>6A>tk Crescent>3C>FL>3C>Supra

4B>2DD>CT>Cavalier>A Gravity>6A>tk Crescent>6A>6C>Sickle>Spike>5C>Supra

tk Crescent>rc>6A>5C>6C>Sickle>Cavalier>6A>Supra

Question:

If you end the first combo with the A Gravity(hit), the opponent techs super low to the ground and in gravity. This makes it very easy to force them to block Luna Sickle, but what do you guys think about this situation? Is it worth spending gravity for?

(From multiple posts, people have noticed that the 236 motion seems to take precedence over the 623 motion. So for Supra, you have to stop on the 3, or else you'll get Cavalier instead.)

175 :名無しさん:2012/11/29(木) 20:56:27 ID:PNRgOZ360

Combo compilation

The (Dia) or (Luna) after a combo refers to the mode you're in after.

【Dia Forma】

Midscreen

2B>3C>FL>6A>4B>2DD>Spike>5DD>6DD>2DD>JDD>J2DD>Crescent (Luna)

2B>3C>FL>6A>JC>J2C>2DD>Spike>2DD>4B>2DD>JDD>J2DD>Crescent (Luna)

Throw>microdash 2DD>4B>2DD>JDD>J2DD>Crescent (Dia)

Corner

4B>2DD>6C>FL>5C>Blade>FL>6A>tk Crescent>3C>FL>3C>Supra (Luna)

4B>2DD>6C>Spike>6DD>2DD>Crescent>3C>A Gravity (Dia)

2B>3C>FL>6A>5C>6C>Sickle>Cavalier>6A>Supra(>2DD>A Gravity) (Luna)

2B>3C>FL>6A>6C>Sickle>Spike>FL>6DD>2DD>Crescent>3C>A Gravity (Dia)

【Luna Forma】

Midscreen

5DD>Blade>FL>5DD>4DD>Sickle (Dia)

4B>2DD>CT>5DD>Cavalier>FL>C Gravity (Dia)

2B>5B>5C>Blade>FL>5DD>4DD>Sickle or(4B>2DD>Spike>5DD>6DD>2DD>JDD>J2DD>Crescent: distance specific)(Dia)

Throw>microdash 2DD>Spike>5DD>6DD>2DD>JDD>J2DD>Crescent

Corner

(5DD or 4DD)>Blade>FL>Sickle>FL>5DD>2DD>6C>Cavalier>Supra>6A>Crescent (Luna)

(Midscreen~corner)5B>3C>A Gravity>microdash 6A>4B>2DD>CT>Cavalier>Aerial (Luna)

2B>3C>Blade>FL>6A>5C>6C>Spike>FL>6A>tk Crescent>6A>Supra (Luna)

3C>A Gravity>6A>6C>Cavalier>4B>2DD>JC>J2C>jc>JDD>J2DD>Crescent (Luna)

4B>2DD>ct>Cavalier>A Gravity>6A>Crescent>6A>6C>Sickle>Spike>5C>Supra (Luna)

4B>2DD>6C>Sickle>Cavalier>FL>6A>tk Crescent>3C>FL>3C>Supra (Luna)

4B>2DD>6C>Sickle>Spike>Cavalier>6A>Supra>2DD>Crescent (Luna)

4B>2DD>6C>Sickle>Spike>FL>6DD>2DD>Crescent>3C>A Gravity(oki emphasis) (Dia)

Crescent>rc>6A>5C>6C>Sickle>Cavalier>6A>Supra (Luna)

Crescent>rc>5C>6C>Cavalier>2C>(jc)>JC>J2C>(jc)>JC>J2C>Crescent (Luna)

>>72's

launch>5DD>4DD>fl5DD>4DDfl>normals

launch>5DD>4DD>fl6DD>2DD>4B>2DD>Aerial

launch>5DD>6DD>2DD>fl2DD>4B>2DD>Aerial

seem like they might be useful for improve combo damage.

Since there's quite a few damaging combos so far from Luna Forma high/low,

using Dia Forma midscreen for zoning/combos to push the opponent to the corner, and then switching to Luna for Luna oki to the damage combos seems like a good gameplan.

181 :名無しさん:2012/11/29(木) 21:57:50 ID:gDfp2h5.0

This is the poster of >>101.

Testing today, it feels like ending with 3C>Supra, and then doing a microdash>Sickle oki puts you at a better advantage than Blade ender.

OD Combo:

Corner

(2B>3C>Gravity>6A>5C>6C>Sickle>Cavalier>FL)>6A>Crescent>3C>OD>Calimity

Damage is a little over 5000.

189 :名無しさん:2012/11/29(木) 22:24:09 ID:P1fOhjCw0

2B>3C>FL(>6B>5C>4B>2DD>Sickle~)

This works midscreen even from a 3C tip hit.

193 :名無しさん:2012/11/29(木) 23:04:52 ID:gDfp2h5.0

(6B>3C>Gravity>dash 6A>5C>4B>2DD>Spike>FL)>dash 6A>Crescent>dash 3C>FL>(3C>Supra)

195 :名無しさん:2012/11/29(木) 23:07:13 ID:UTpJtfuo0

Luna 6B>5C>2C>4B>2DD>Spike>2DD>JC>J2C>2DD>JC>J2C>Crescent does around 3000.

196 :名無しさん:2012/11/29(木) 23:20:16 ID:632Ns4o60

4B>2DD>CT>Sickle>Spiike>6DD>2DD>JDD>J2DD>DD>Crescent does arund 3800.

226 :名無しさん:2012/11/30(金) 11:46:58 ID:W/k4M/p20

5DD>OD>5DD>Cavalier connected, but nothing else worked afterwards.

231 :名無しさん:2012/11/30(金) 12:49:36 ID:wdKNQ.D20

I was able to loop 4B>fc>2DD 5 times...does 4B starter have a long combo timer perhaps?

243 :名無しさん:2012/11/30(金) 14:40:08 ID:FpLdIVKc0

In the corner, you can get 4000 from Dia 2B without any meter or gravity.

2B>2C>5C>Sickle>FL>6A>5C>6C>Sickle>Cavalier>5C>2C>Supra>3C>Blade

This does around 4080.

The Blade ender can be teched afterwards, so doing Sickle oki might be better.

If you stick Gravity/meter in there, it can probably reach 5k?

This combo only works if you're right up to the corner, but you can swap out the 5C>Sickle>6A portion to 5C>3C>Sickle>5DD>2DD. This lowers the damage to around 3500, but makes it easiler to land.

248 :名無しさん:2012/11/30(金) 16:23:41 ID:8u3pBcmA0

Did some research on corner throw combos.

Dia Forward throw>5C>Sickle>FL>6A>5C>6C>Sickle>Cavalier>3C>Supra

This does around 3800. Anyone know anything better?

251 :名無しさん:2012/11/30(金) 16:54:26 ID:68rcMBDo0

>>243

If you add 5B>6A>Crescent>6A after the Sickle>FL it goes up to 4500, but Blade no longer works.

264 :名無しさん:2012/11/30(金) 18:38:04 ID:wvsqXMOI0

Back to corner, Luna 4B>microdash Supra(hit facing wrong way)>turn around 6DD>2DD>6C>Cavalier>Supra〆

Personally, I'm starting to see Supra as a crossunder combo part.

Not sure how much more this combo can be extended after the Cavalier.

Midscreen    Luna 3C>A Gravity>2C>6C>Cavalier~

Neither C Gravity>5DD nor B Gravity>5C>6C connect into Cavalier.

It's a pity, because if they did they'd have better corner carry.

The rest of the proration table has also been filled out; I'll have a new transcription up shortly.

Edit: Updated to include previous deleted posts.

So according to the notes, you can do 6A > TK Crescent in CP, am I reading this right? I've been trying to do it in CP and I've never been able to, but I can do stuff like 2DD > TK Crescent so I assumed you can't do it after 6A. Is this correct that you can still do it? Maybe I just suck at inputs...

And much lol at that one dude who said that FL combos are too hard in the Japanese chat. I'm feeling that way too, if you stick to one mode and combo that way it's like CT/CS Nu/Lambda all over again, but putting FL into the mix puts a huge level of complexity to muscle memory.

I'm liking the combos Nu has. I wish they added the damage values to them though. Seems Nu's gameplan now is to push into the corner in Dia and destroy you in Luna, sounds good and will take some adjusting to. It's kind of fun knowing that Nu's combos are more complicated now, but playing Nu as we did Lambda probably won't get us much damage wise.

Here's the updated proration table blog post transcription (still missing OD Sword Summoner values).

Sorry it's in picture form, let me know if you want it and I'll send you the original file.

fHMcl.png

We also seem to have lost jbbs posts 134-154 to the rollback, so I'll get those retranslated in a bit.

Edit: Added missing posts to the previous post batch.

Lol, was looking at top ranked Nus and one of em was named Yaya. Reminded me of the old Nu player from CT.

My friend is gonna be super happy with Nu I think. He really like her CT gameplay at neutral so it's nice that they seemed to have kept that intact.