Sign in to follow this  
C0R

[CP] µ12: Gameplay Discussion

heyyy so I made a new video with stuff I was going to use at evo, but didn't because I injured myself the week before, and couldn't practice them enough to be confident because it hurt too much to play lol. There's a few mistakes in it but eh... with unib coming out I doubt I'll get the motivation to fix it anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5couBs33eI

(oh and in case it's blocked in your country, I made another version with alternate audio, I just really wanted to make a video with setups to megadeth's wake up dead : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnUui0h5QZc )

So all DD's are getting boosted in OD. I wonder if this'll mean our go to OD kill ender in the corner will be 5D 4D yata-> omo, I'm guessing the lasers will just hit 3 times each (like with her command laser in OD). It'd mean a 4 stein OD laser show might actually do more than omo - 64 * 3 * 9 = 1728 (wishful thinking)

Yeah hopefully OD Yata will hit more times or at least do something different. Still crossing my fingers for a new move or super. I also heard rumors about 25 meter force break moves for everyone but I would take that with a grain of salt for now.

So I found a Hakumen that knew the timing to cut stein shots.

Oh god someone hold me I'm scared

Yeah, 2D/6D/j6D are pretty good against Hakumen if you can get them behind him. But honestly, I feel much less threatened by the black hole in this game than in EX since it barely stays out long at all.

EdIt: Lol according to frame data it's only 92 frames

I'm not saying it's unbeatable or that it's a big deal (because like hell I was gonna get close to Hakumen anyway), I'm just saying that it blew my mind. When someone figures out my steins I just charge them anyway, but still. He took his sword and cut my lasers.

I'm not saying it's unbeatable or that it's a big deal (because like hell I was gonna get close to Hakumen anyway), I'm just saying that it blew my mind. When someone figures out my steins I just charge them anyway, but still. He took his sword and cut my lasers.

That's Hakumen in a nutshell. You slip up, he WILL get you. o_o

After seeing the players qualified for the "Arc Revo 2014", it appears that there is no Mu-12 players.

Sakuma got eliminated by Yoshiki and her Nu-13, and H.H by Under et his Tager o_O.

We see no Mu-12 go far in tournaments so is what the character is viable?

Mu is OK. Tournaments, especially single elim 2v2 like arc revo, can really go either way, and the character isn't that popular (I think). Don't forget that last year, Abarenger (Oboron) got 3rd, and Gilgamesh (Hoan) also made it. Even outside of Japan, I think Ixis is placing well consistently in EU tournaments, Tectal won CEO, I got 2nd at Toryuken...

Side note, Does anyone know who RF used at EVO? Heading to Shadowloo Showdown next week and I expect a bunch of those guys to enter it for funzies. Tokido used to use Noel, but seeing how he wants to focus I doubt He'll enter.

Can someone forward me footage of the best lazor fortress gameplay they've seen? I need to give a go-getter a good example to learn from.

If it could include how The orb and The DP come into play that would be the best!

Not so sure about videos, but basically my LF gameplan is stein them till they get angsty and want to air dash in, when you see them jump, jump cancel what ever stein you are doing and get ready to jC them. 
as for RF, his mu is newish but from speaking to him, it looks like he wants to learn bb properly.

Sign in to follow this