Sign in to follow this  
C0R

[CP] µ12: Gameplay Discussion

is that how it works ? interesting -- wonder why they fck it up -- prbly they dun care

SFxT legit imo. I just bought for 20 bucks and its fun. 2013 patch

reminds me of SSf4 and Tekken tag which i both like.

Why would would you expect bb extend as an offical game at evo?

It wasnt one last year and cp has no american released date atm.

I'll update the video thread 2morrow or friday.

I'm back at college again already

SFxT legit imo.

Well your opinion is wrong

Why would would you expect bb extend as an offical game at evo?

It wasnt one last year and cp has no american released date atm.

Yeah, and Melty Blood has been in stagnant water for how long, yet that's on the Player's Choice list for EVO's 8th game while BB is no where to be found?

Let's not even mention Smash, Sony All-Stars and MLP

U !

i cant get the thing to work.

its easier to just type u-12 or mu-12.

i know it makes you rage and im sorry but i'll just be that one guy typing it like that atm

Edited by Tecta1Eastside

U !

i cant get the thing to work.

its easier to just type u-12 or mu-12.

i know it makes you rage and im sorry but i'll just be that one guy typing it like that atm

[alt]0181[/alt]

µ

Yeah, and Melty Blood has been in stagnant water for how long, yet that's on the Player's Choice list for EVO's 8th game while BB is no where to be found?

Let's not even mention Smash, Sony All-Stars and MLP

They forgot Blazblue in the original post, but it was edited and added afterwards. Looking at the other games there, I doubt it'll be the 8th official game, but seeing as at least one ASW game is featured as a main game, the BB side tournament is probably going to be very good, and this really makes me want to go (depends on $$). Is anyone else here interested in going?

They forgot Blazblue in the original post, but it was edited and added afterwards. Looking at the other games there, I doubt it'll be the 8th official game, but seeing as at least one ASW game is featured as a main game, the BB side tournament is probably going to be very good, and this really makes me want to go (depends on $$). Is anyone else here interested in going?

Its already hard enough for me to attend a major that's only 2hrs where i live aka final round. need carpool

I dont even wanna think about coming up with funds for evo

[alt]0181[/alt]

µ

it takes all that to type one letter why

i've been copying and pasting the letter for video formats.

Im sorry but imma be lazy.

plz dont hate me for it lol

Edited by Tecta1Eastside

Yes - but you should drive down from Montreal to pick me up!

*after 2 seconds of research*

wait.... is evo happening in Las vegas this year? Thats like a 5 hour drive for me -- and my wife loves to gamble!

Edited by Nemesis

Guess I should practise MM10.

Yes - but you should drive down from Montreal to pick me up!

*after 2 seconds of research*

wait.... is evo happening in Las vegas this year? Thats like a 5 hour drive for me -- and my wife loves to gamble!

You'll need to use stick then and have it modded for ps3 because they'll be using PS3s. Unless you bring your own 360 setup.

That must mean you're not Mormons!

...I am okay with this!

If anyone comes to Evo, remember to ask me to tell the story of my Mormon once-girlfriend.

Keba really likes to use j.2c alot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVtub47yVBk&list=UUJC5rXAfIrTMuoBY3qJjBdA&index=1

Aside that the reward on hit is higher since you can combo from it longer than extend because of ikutachi, it's normally a move that i don't throw out alot randomly because of it's fairly long startup and recovery (with the exception against people who like to mash their lows alot instead of their anti-airs, something that i see in netplay).

Does j.2c have some kind of other change that we don't know, because i can't imagine Keba would "abuse" this move so much against even characters like arakune

Keba really likes to use j.2c alot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVtub47yVBk&list=UUJC5rXAfIrTMuoBY3qJjBdA&index=1

Aside that the reward on hit is higher since you can combo from it longer than extend because of ikutachi, it's normally a move that i don't throw out alot randomly because of it's fairly long startup and recovery (with the exception against people who like to mash their lows alot instead of their anti-airs, something that i see in netplay).

Does j.2c have some kind of other change that we don't know, because i can't imagine Keba would "abuse" this move so much against even characters like arakune

J.2c has actually always been a very viable poke for beating out approaching enemies. It has an incomparable vertical and diagonal hitbox. As for changes, the normal has less momentum inhibition and slightly less recovery.

J.2c has actually always been a very viable poke for beating out approaching enemies. It has an incomparable vertical and diagonal hitbox. As for changes, the normal has less momentum inhibition and slightly less recovery.

With that explanation it makes sense to me to use j.2c more often in CP, now that you can combo from it easier with the reduced "momentum inhibition" and recovery, plus the added advantage of a 3k+ damage combo with ikutachi.

When used in extend, there was a good chance that you could not combo from it on hit on a crouching or standing opponent (unless it was a FC) if you were even slightly too high, because of the recovery.

edit: i miss the j.2c from cs1 that makes the opponent bounce on hit.

Edited by bakahyl

Double post, seeing that it's a different issue and i think it will get unnoticed if people only look at new posts in a thread.

Has the lack of seeing any combo's with habakiri cancel to do with the lowered maximum range of 6c or is it because of a different change?

edit:

I am asking this because 6c and ikutachi have a poor p2 and by using them both in a single combo early on it will lower her maximum damage.

Edited by bakahyl

Sign in to follow this