Sign in to follow this  
C0R

[CP] µ12: Gameplay Discussion

Double post, seeing that it's a different issue and i think it will get unnoticed if people only look at new posts in a thread.

Has the lack of seeing any combo's with habakiri cancel to do with the lowered maximum range of 6c or is it because of a different change?

edit:

I am asking this because 6c and ikutachi have a poor p2 and by using them both in a single combo early on it will lower her maximum damage.

It's likely japan is too absorbed with tachi to try it out. Bomb looks almost identical in terms of startup so I imagine habacan still works fine.

Double post, seeing that it's a different issue and i think it will get unnoticed if people only look at new posts in a thread.

Has the lack of seeing any combo's with habakiri cancel to do with the lowered maximum range of 6c or is it because of a different change?

edit:

I am asking this because 6c and ikutachi have a poor p2 and by using them both in a single combo early on it will lower her maximum damage.

You know, I was actually wondering the same thing, but rather than with habacan, just habakiri in general. Haven't seen anyone go into bombs from 6c.

I imagine it might have something to do with the bombs only exploding once uncharged now, but who's to say since I have not seen anyone so much as try.

You know, I was actually wondering the same thing, but rather than with habacan, just habakiri in general. Haven't seen anyone go into bombs from 6c.

I imagine it might have something to do with the bombs only exploding once uncharged now, but who's to say since I have not seen anyone so much as try.

Damage wise it's a much alternative than ikutachi due to it's better p2 (plus it prorates only once regardless if it hits 1 or 4 times in CP), but it's probably harder to do something with it uncharged. I don't think we know how much charge time it takes to increase the hits of it and how many levels it has.

6b

-Moderately punishable on block

-No longer special cancelable

+Now stein cancelable

+Now gatlings into 6c

With people already so used to SoD post 6b that should create some hesitation ..... do you think its plausible to jump install from the new 6b ? or really just simply stein cancel?

oh right I almost forgot -- Ive been working on Tk'ing ball and laser now for alittle while -- its surprisingly easy to input (and cock up) but anyways can you give me some advice on Tk ball application? so far Ive been canceling from a stein and canceling one of your standard mix ups (2a 6a 2b 6a.... ball)

Edited by Nemesis

The recovery on even an arial/TK habaya looks for me slower in CP than extend, so i am not sure if it's even that good.

Her 6b is less safe and looks pretty punishable if instant blocked

edit: i am pretty sure Cor mentioned somewhere before that some moves can punish her even with the stein cancel and a jump cancel

edit: found it

6b Stein set jumpcancel block is only punishable by 7f moves or faster, 10 on ib, Asledge has a startup of 20f, far too slow to catch drive cancel.

The only guaranteed punish to 6b outside of reversals and supers is, to my knowledge Valkenhayn's 6a on instant block.

Edited by bakahyl

The recovery on even an arial/TK habaya looks for me slower in CP than extend, so i am sure if it's even that good.

edit: i am pretty sure Cor mentioned somewhere before that some moves can punish her even with the stein cancel and a jump cancel

Im absolutely sure it can be punished -- thats not what I was wondering -- Im interested in the validity of either option and possibly usage

With people already so used to SoD post 6b that should create some hesitation ..... do you think its plausible to jump install from the new 6b ? or really just simply stein cancel?

Im absolutely sure it can be punished -- thats not what I was wondering -- Im interested in the validity of either option and possibly usage

Wait, what do you mean with jump install (i don't recall BB having them)? As in jump cancel? If so, her 6b doesn't allow you to do that because it can only cancel into steins and 6c

Wait, what do you mean with jump install (i don't recall BB having them)? As in jump cancel? If so, her 6b doesn't allow you to do that because it can only cancel into steins and 6c

You can jump install in BB -- for example : ragna 6c (on block) + jump install to allow you to perform specials afterwards (6c >hells fang/gauntlet hades) -- since all hyper jumps are special cancel-able

I would use mu12 as an example but for the life of me ... I cant find anything of hers that ISNT special cancel-able

Its also quite interesting to me since like ragna's 6c they are both 2-part moves

Edited by Nemesis

That's just a jump cancel, then canceling the jump into a special. I don't know if there's a term for that. Jump install allows you to have air options you wouldn't normally have ( http://www.dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Movement_(GGAC)#Jump_Install )

edit : afaik there are no jump installs in blazblue. iirc it was also initially a bug in GG but they left it in.

Leonil called it "jump install" -- although that may be just his own term for it

It's a jump cancel cancel. j.cc

Im loving the stupid simplicity of this

On a much more important note

There was not a single stunner on the 20th anniversary of Monday Night RAW tonight. What in the actual fuck

Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!

I missed it. Dang why did forget about monday raw today :(:vbang:

The recovery on even an arial/TK habaya looks for me slower in CP than extend, so i am not sure if it's even that good.

edit: found it

This calculation is based on the current level and cancel timing of CSEX 6b/Steins, to my knowledge stein cancel timings are faster in the new game, so it's likely the gap will be smaller.

Game is faster, too close to tell, but the difference of only a frame or two is very important.

Sign in to follow this