Sign in to follow this  
C0R

[CP] µ12: Gameplay Discussion

Sounds good, I'll write up a schedual for when I borrow the streaming equipment.

Baka do you play on XBL? I vaguely remember thinking that I ran into you... some while ago -- bad connection so im guessing your.... no idea where you are... Europe?

When and where do you plan to stream C0R? Also, I'll echo bakahyl and ask for oki setups. Preferably stein centric setups. I'd like to see what other Mu's do with knockdown.

idolsports

Cor's shining face

Iunno, what Nemi said I guess

But we'll probably get to see all three. And stein set-ups. :3

I'll probably have to pass, I always get timezoned. Any chance there will be an archive of the stream?

But we'll probably get to see all three. And stein set-ups. :3

I'll probably have to pass, I always get timezoned. Any chance there will be an archive of the stream?

More than likely, I'm still curious why the second stream didn't get archived.

When and where do you plan to stream C0R? Also, I'll echo bakahyl and ask for oki setups. Preferably stein centric setups. I'd like to see what other Mu's do with knockdown.

Usually I open up my stream at around 1900pst. twitch.tv/c0rtv

this is gonna sound pretty dumb but -- being in europe do you guys get enough online games? how do you manage?

Finding other Mu users in Europe? Nearly impossible.

She is more rare than a wild Mew

As for playing other characters, i tend to see the same people (and i got avoided by a few of them , lol)

edit: i am also sometimes on Hondo Ayano in psn for extend, but it's not my ps3 so i don't get to play it that much.

Edited by bakahyl

omg lol ..... man i wonder what kind of internet i would need to connect to you guys.... sigh its not like im spending my money on anything else these days...

As for wanting to see more stein oki's, i have barely seen other Mu's play. So Like IxisNaugus, i am curious to see how other Mu players use their steins in their oki.

@ bakahyl. Oh you're BakaT2 on XBL. I vaguely remember playing you a long time ago, back in CS2 I think. I recall you being one of the only other decent Mu's (or more accurately, Mu's in general) I ever came across. And I think our connection to each other wasn't bad either.

this is gonna sound pretty dumb but -- being in europe do you guys get enough online games? how do you manage?

It's not nice. what baka says is right. You just see a lot of 0 bar connections and feel left out everytime you go hunting for a player match. If you're lucky you'll come across other europeans, but it'll always be repeat offenders. If you leave a good impression they'll play with you, but if you don't, just as baka says, you'll find yourself being avoided a lot of the time. I don't think people like fighting Mu lol.

It's annoying for me especially, because the UK has shit internet generally when compared to other European countries like France and Germany. So even then a solid connection isn't always guaranteed.

edit: i am also sometimes on Hondo Ayano in psn for extend, but it's not my ps3 so i don't get to play it that much.

Ah you're Hondo Ayano, that's quite interesting.

We haven't played but I have been watching you play against my brother Katsuke_x. Good stuff and on a side note it's nice to see you posting around Ixis. You were a rare pokemon before.

Why on earth are all you guys subscribed to my demon kingdom.

Ah you're Hondo Ayano, that's quite interesting.

We haven't played but I have been watching you play against my brother Katsuke_x. Good stuff and on a side note it's nice to see you posting around Ixis. You were a rare pokemon before.

Based Tsubaki god Kiba? To what do I owe this honor? Haha, but yea, frequent activity here for me is a long time coming, especially since I've been watching and playing since CS1. Hell I still vividly remember watching you play at local ranbats that Fuzzy used to host back in the day. I hope we can play offline eventually.

Why on earth are all you guys subscribed to my demon kingdom.

Because you have the most intruiging posts. It makes me go ooooh and ahhhhhhh. I'm dead serious btw.

Based Tsubaki god Kiba? To what do I owe this honor? Haha, but yea, frequent activity here for me is a long time coming, especially since I've been watching and playing since CS1. Hell I still vividly remember watching you play at local ranbats that Fuzzy used to host back in the day. I hope we can play offline eventually.

I am undeserving of this honestly, but thank you!

I don't want to derail the topic. I like Mu's new flying crossup attack thingy.

I like Mu's new flying crossup attack thingy.

Tachi is super godlike, brings a level of style to the character that she hasn't held before.

I am undeserving of this honestly, but thank you!

I don't want to derail the topic. I like Mu's new flying crossup attack thingy.

That move actually gives her some proper midscreen combos without rapid lol. Best part is, she now has a midscreen combo off her grounded overhead that's more than 3 hits! :D

Learn stick then, scrub.

Why can't I just use my X360 controller and be happy? I don't want to use a butters arcade stick! ;____;

Tachi also gives µ midscreen combo routes that do not consume steins, and leave her at massive + stein net in comparison to her Continuum Shift systems. This is often overlooked, but the net stein gain is a huge improvement.

I almost fear the capabilities c0r will create for us because of our Act Parser

Sign in to follow this